• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What'd You Get For Christmas?

This Christmas I didn't ask for much, but I got pretty much everything that I asked for.

What about you guys?

Nothing... but that's alright. I am in a pretty unique situation. :)

Last edited:
Bottles of top shelf rye, books, barrel aged maple syrup (it is a THING I am told....never heard of it).

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My wife wants to know if you have any idea what inspired him to do that. :D

I think he was feeling guilty that he didnt have a gift for me when I gave him pretty much what he wanted (books, 2 new Lego sets and Play-doh) so during the unwrapping he ran out into the backyard and gathered some sticks and ran back in and said, "I have a gift for you." Then he gave it to me.

I think he was feeling guilty that he didnt have a gift for me when I gave him pretty much what he wanted (books, 2 new Lego sets and Play-doh) so during the unwrapping he ran out into the backyard and gathered some sticks and ran back in and said, "I have a gift for you." Then he gave it to me.

Hahaha! That's priceless man.

Watch Dogs 2, had a quick runaround before Christmas dinner, seems pretty cool.

A bb gun.

I've already shot my eye out.

I got mom an air rifle and specifically purchased one she'd have a heck of a hard time shooting her eye out with. I wasn't sure she was serious when she said it but she sure seems impressed and, frankly, I'm looking forward giving her some marksmanship lessons.

:lamo hope you have a spare

BUT is it a Red Ryder BB gun...

Actually, it was an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two hundred shot range model air rifle!

My wish list for next year is already shaping up..
1. eye ball...
more to come.

My fiance got me a signed Dak Prescott helmet.

This Christmas I didn't ask for much, but I got pretty much everything that I asked for.

I got Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Xenoblade Chronicles X, a portable charger, new Skullcandy earbuds, a giant tub of peppermints, and a ton of new clothes.

What about you guys?

A Yeti cooler, some clothes, and this amazon device that I still don't know how to work or quite what it even does....

If I was that'd be a miracle, because all my grandparents are gone. :(

Sorry to hear that - I sincerely am. I only said it jest because my 15 year old grandson seemed to get a whole lot of stuff length same lines as you did.

Sorry to hear that - I sincerely am. I only said it jest because my 15 year old grandson seemed to get a whole lot of stuff length same lines as you did.

That's okay; I got that. I apologize for being a downer.

That's okay; I got that. I apologize for being a downer.

never ..... I love that cartoon pic that goes with your signature --- looks like a tough little cookie. Makes me smile sometimes.

I spent the whole weekend with the grandkids. I played the grandfather card and spoiled them every waking second. The best gift was walking out to the driveway just in time to hear my 4 year old grandson explain to his grouchy father, who just spent an hour trying to fit everything into his SUV, that "there is no such thing as too many toys".

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

never ..... I love that cartoon pic that goes with your signature --- looks like a tough little cookie. Makes me smile sometimes.

Well Cindy McPhearson is most definitely a tough cookie...who also happens to be a girl scout.

Don't worry about it, both ingredients take some getting used to. In fact, too much fresh beet juice will make you nauseous. And ginger root tastes like furniture polish. :mrgreen:

LOL, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for somethings that are supposed to be super foods. :) But thanks for the heads up. I'll proceed with caution. :)

LOL, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for somethings that are supposed to be super foods. :) But thanks for the heads up. I'll proceed with caution. :)

I understand the more you use beet juice, the more tolerant you become. I like to add lemon with the ginger root, so it tastes more like Lemon Pledge. :mrgreen:

Let's see I got...

A giant 2lb Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

A bunch of socks

50 dollars in scratch offs, of which I won 15 dollars and a free ticket.

A large bag of high quality grass, medicinal purposes I promise :wink2:

The board game Sorry!

And a large sum of money, which I will probably spend on video games and more grass...

A lump of coal. It's what I asked for. I'm the Grinch, so it was what I was going to get, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom