• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What surge?

Most people who are infected do NOT have a serious case.

You figure this justifies the million folks who died here in the USA?

BTW, I don't want to get Covid, period. I have no desire to suffer so.

I know many people who have had mild cases of Covid and called it the worst sickness they have ever experienced.

I don't need that.

You need to get the vaccine and stop the disservice to your fellow countrymen you posts do.

Thanks

Nope. I said they are no longer tracking cases of people who were vaccinated that got Covid. You knew I said this and slapped up a link hurriedly thinking the link supported that they were still tracking cases of Covid from vaccinated people.

I read your own link which proved you wrong. Instead of admitting you were wrong, you keep coming back and making yourself look foolish. I don't get it. Just admit your error and walk on.

They are still tracking.

They are still tracking.
Still doubling down on your claim that they are tracking who gets Covid after vaccination.

Your post is like saying they are still tracking murders. in response to them not tracking who gets Covid after vaccinations. It is that looney. I am worried about you at this point. Anyone that keeps coming back after being spanked is worrisome.

Still doubling down on your claim that they are tracking who gets Covid after vaccination.

Your post is like saying they are still tracking murders. in response to them not tracking who gets Covid after vaccinations. It is that looney. I am worried about you at this point. Anyone that keeps coming back after being spanked is worrisome.

Not tracking = Lie.

Pointing out that the right is politicizing covid also does not mean I am doing the same. Making covid, masks and now the vaccine political is all the right has done...with Putin's help again of course. You guys are always on the side of anything that weakens America and that makes Putin your ally. It's is pretty disgusting too.

Weaponized Health Communication: Twitter Bots and Russian Trolls Amplify the Vaccine Debate​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6137759/
LOL Putin.

What happens when you don’t take the vaccine:

What happens when you do:

It seems to me that Abbots response is too little, too late.

Not tracking = Lie.
Not tracking those who were vaccinated that get it again was the post and you know it. Stop the lying. Only you can stop this madness at this point. I wonder what your friends are thinking right now about your continued doubling down. I am sincerely embarrassed for you now.

Not tracking those who were vaccinated that get it again was the post and you know it. Stop the lying. Only you can stop this madness at this point. I wonder what your friends are thinking right now about your continued doubling down. I am sincerely embarrassed for you now.

Goalposts, Moving, 1 each.

How do we know? The CDC isn't racking(sic) that anymore. they don't want us to know.

wtf are you talking about@!?? The conversation was about the CDC no longer tracking cases of people catching Delta 2 after being vaccinated and your OWN link proved this to be the case. Are you serious in doubling down on your mistake??

Nope. I said they are no longer tracking cases of people who were vaccinated that got Covid. You knew I said this and slapped up a link hurriedly thinking the link supported that they were still tracking cases of Covid from vaccinated people.

Goalposts, moving, 1 each.

It's pure Karma. Under Trump the left and the lefty media hyped up all they could about Covid and now it has returned full circle to bite Biden in the ass. Biden has cornered himself, not being able to say, "It's all a media hoax". Now all he can say is that even the vaccinated are going to have to start wearing masks again to fight the spread of Covid even as you basically pointed out that the current situation is a media hoax. Turnabout is fair play.
Do you not understand the Covid variants are entirely different from each other in the way they behave-that's why they're called variants? The Delta variant requires an entirely different approach than Alpha, Beta and Lambda variants. Suggesting that science and medics having to change their way of dealing with it is somehow a comeuppance for Biden is both absurd and childish. Get vaccinated and quit playing politics.

Seriously? Who is it that wants to close down the economy? The fear-laden left or the right? As for hospitalizations, they are up from a month ago but are way down from last years highs.
Nobody wants to close down your economy, which actually grew during the pandemic and continues to do so. Besides which economies recover quickly; just as they did after WW1, the 1918 pandemic, the Wall Street crash and Great Depression and WW2.
Comments?

Theres this:
So apparently some are being released with the virus. How many? Who knows? Where are they? Who knows?
Just invent a number somewhere in the "millions" if it makes you happy.

Lockdowns dont work. Have you learned nothing over the past year and a half?
Of course they do-if people comply. Problem is too many of you are wasting your breath whining about 'freedom' and complaining about your 'rights' being 'violated' instead of doing the right thing. America prides itself in something you call 'exceptionalism'. All I see right now is exceptional stupidity and stubborn arrogance-and it's no coincidence that it's conservatives doing the whining.

Goalposts, Moving, 1 each.
Nope. The response you gave was to the CDC no longer showing who got Covid again after being vaccinated. You gave a link that proved that I was right. I didn't thank you because I know you didn't realize your own link proved the great Paradoxical is right, again. This happens often here. Read your own links folks!!

My request for excerpts was to help all of you become better debaters because had you actually read the link and tried to do an extract, you would have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment, as you are continuing to do to yourself by bringing this same topic up over and over.

Goalposts, moving, 1 each.
Everyone knows the post was that the CDC was no longer tracking those who got vaccinated and then git Covid again. That you would try to hide this now shows you are flailing in your feeble attempts to save face and somehow make it seem that I would care the CDC was still tracking something that has nothing to do with vaccinated people getting Covid again.

Of course they do-if people comply. Problem is too many of you are wasting your breath whining about 'freedom' and complaining about your 'rights' being 'violated' instead of doing the right thing. America prides itself in something you call 'exceptionalism'. All I see right now is exceptional stupidity and stubborn arrogance-and it's no coincidence that it's conservatives doing the whining.
How's your crappy Devonshire doing? Riots in the streets yet? People eating out of trash cans?

Everyone knows the post was that the CDC was no longer tracking those who got vaccinated and then git Covid again. That you would try to hide this now shows you are flailing in your feeble attempts to save face and somehow make it seem that I would care the CDC was still tracking something that has nothing to do with vaccinated people getting Covid again.

Are those goalposts getting heavy?

These graphs show that covid cases have been increasing, but deaths have not. So why is there hysteria again? Case counts don't mean much, since cases are often mild or symptomless. The only counts that matter are serious cases and deaths. And you don't see that on these graphs.
wjL7etO.png

Are those goalposts getting heavy?
The post was on whether or not the CDC was tracking cases of where vaccinated people caught Covid again and I told you they weren't. Now you continue droning on about them "tracking" and when I told you over and over and over again your own link says they are no longer tracking vaccinated people catching COVID again, you insist on saying they are "tracking"

This is getting surreal Fledermaus. It's like a poster saying no one is tracking petty theft in Los Angeles anymore to artificially lower the crime rate and you saying they are tracking murders, and then when the poster says he didn't say anything about murders, you say they are still "tracking". It is beyond insane.

The post was on whether or not the CDC was tracking cases of where vaccinated people caught Covid again and I told you they weren't. Now you continue droning on about them "tracking" and when I told you over and over and over again your own link says they are no longer tracking vaccinated people catching COVID again, you insist on saying they are "tracking"

This is getting surreal Fledermaus. It's like a poster saying no one is tracking petty theft in Los Angeles anymore to artificially lower the crime rate and you saying they are tracking murders, and then when the poster says he didn't say anything about murders, you say they are still "tracking". It is beyond insane.

And yet the CDC continues to track.

This is what it's all about...at least, here in the US.

I suspect certain other countries are playing the same game.

As they say...never let a good crisis go to waste.

You have such a double standard, you demand the right to dismiss any website you deem to be too "left wing", but demand some partisan hack website like Conservative Treehouse be instantly taken on face value and be instantly trusted.

Conservative Treehouse is dismissed and you are dismissed for your clear double standard.

And yet the CDC continues to track.
Track what? Something that wasn't a part of the discussion? Are you still serious about this? Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Asked and answered.

The CDC is still tracking.
Tracking horses? Why would anyone care they are still tracking deaths from Covid when the post was about them not tracking those who were vaccinated and got Covid again?

Back
Top Bottom