• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should we expect from the Durham report?

I have read some reports that claim Durham will release his report before Labor Day.

I have read others that claim currently there are plea deals occurring.

And then others who think that Durham will reveal those who have been indicted at the same time he releases his report.

The release was suppose to have been in the June/July range but was held up by a couple of things. One was due to Brennan's lawyers in the release of Brennan's correspondence and other records. It was a massive amount of material that needed to be reviewed and the other is COVID.

One thing is for certain, if there was no there there, this investigation would have been shutdown months ago. Some are saying it is worse than we think. But there are no leaks coming out of Durham's investigation so we wait........... But in the last 6 weeks there have been several documents that have been declassified and released. My guess everything involved with those documents are things Durham has already finished with. And some of the stuff being revealed has been damning for several people.

That's a real possibility, as already noted. If there are none this year, that would be different.
What would it mean if there are no indictments this year?

Why would anyone think that?

This is an incredibly disturbing question for you to ask.

The fact that you fail to understand why you should question politicians' narrative is ****tup.

It's a sad state of affairs when American trust politicians so hard they lose the ability to remember why we should wonder if politicians're selling us a bill of goods.

You should take some time and think about how much you trust politicians.

Americans should ALWAYS wonder if politicians are selling them a bill of goods.

It's our duty as citizens of a democracy.

If you haven't wondered if politicians are actively lying to you,
you're failing to fulfill your obligations as an American.

Hillary admitted to hundreds of felonies. Joe Biden bragged about a Quid pro quo. The swamp protects its own.
Why would anyone think that? There is way to much in the public record.
Yet, despite all this evidence in the public forum,
Trump_DoJ is disinclined to act on the "obvious" evidence.

Why on Earth wouldn't you question what politicians tell you about other politicians?

If Obamagate were only hype,
it'd look a lot like this:
laypeople are worked up
professional DOJ people not doing anything​

Kinda exactly how it looks now.

Are you infallible and incapable of being fooled or wrong?

If you're a regular human,
you should always wonder if politicians're lying to you.

you should always wonder if you're wrong.

They will say "deep state operatives" thwarted "law and order" Trump.
And it will be about this believable, yet they will KNOW it to be true, Trump said!

It's easier than realizing that the politicians you trusted [1st mistake] were liars without scruples

It's easier than realizing that you're a normal human who is subject to being conned.

It's easier than admitting you could be wrong.

One thing is for certain, if there was no there there, this investigation would have been shutdown months ago.
What makes that a certainty?

You trust politicians to act right?

You trust Trump to do the right thing?

"What should we expect from the Durham report?"

tenor.gif

You should expect the same result as the investigation into Hillary Clinton that Trump promised you.

You should expect the same result as the investigation into Hillary Clinton that Trump promised you.

Maybe even as big as the results of Trump's investigation into Obama's birth certificate!

I still can't wait to hear the results of that tremendous investigation.

Trump will release the results of what he found out about Obama's birth certificate any minute now.
I'm so sure.

Maybe even as big as the results of Trump's investigation into Obama's birth certificate!

I still can't wait to hear the results of that tremendous investigation.

Trump will release the results of what he found out about Obama's birth certificate any minute now.
I'm so sure.

Yeah, where is that birth certificate he told us his "people" found anyway?

Locked up with his tax returns and Mexico's check for the wall maybe.

Yeah, where is that birth certificate he told us his "people" found anyway?
Locked up with his tax returns and Mexico's check for the wall maybe.

. . .
. . .
any
second
now
. . .
you'll see
. . .

We will have all these things with jam-tomorrow

Please, don't make me laugh. That will never happen. Incompetence never gets lucky.
I am glad you finally admit that Trump is competent. Good work. And, you have a point. No one is lucky enough to produce the results the Trump administration has produced.

That the prosecutors were told to drop everything. That would be different from the Clinton situation, where they were told to cover up everything.

Why? It is not rational to think that there was no misconduct to prosecute. For an example of a bill of goods, try when Obama claimed he learned about Clinton's email server when the story went public.

The fact that you fail to understand why you should question politicians' narrative is ****tup. It's a sad state of affairs when American trust politicians so hard they lose the ability to remember why we should wonder if politicians're selling us a bill of goods.
You are projecting again. You believe anything on one of your approved sources.

I don't trust politicians. I trust facts and evidence.

If you investigate for yourself, you usually don't have to.

It's our duty as citizens of a democracy. If you haven't wondered if politicians are actively lying to you, you're failing to fulfill your obligations as an American.
Then why are you not investigating for yourself? You reliably parrot the party line.

Yet, despite all this evidence in the public forum, Trump_DoJ is disinclined to act on the "obvious" evidence. Why on Earth wouldn't you question what politicians tell you about other politicians?
Not from what I have seen. The obvious evidence was that General Flynn was set up and that the confession was unduly coerced. The DoJ acted accordingly and dropped the case. The obvious evidence was that the FISA warrants were not properly obtained. DoJ assigned Durham to investigate and prosecute. Hence we have this thread.

I don't assume. I check things out.

If Obamagate were only hype, it'd look a lot like this: laypeople are worked up professional DOJ people not doing anything. Kinda exactly how it looks now.
This is a disconnect. You are using the term Obamagate, which is not really descriptive. It is a valid question to ask what he knew and when he knew it, but this is much too preliminary. This is just FISAgate and the immediate spin offs.

Are you infallible and incapable of being fooled or wrong? If you're a regular human, you should always wonder if politicians're lying to you. If you're a regular human,
I am not infallible, but I can and do check. I have found a great deal to suggest a prosecutor working a case and know first hand that that there is cases to prosecute. No politicians involved.

Fred reveals the bad guy in thirty minutes. Durham's no Fred.
This one I give you. Fred Jones is a cartoon character. Durham is the real thing.

That said, they both point out the bad guy.

Last edited:
I am glad you finally admit that Trump is competent. Good work. And, you have a point. No one is lucky enough to produce the results the Trump administration has produced.

I can certainly see that you have an inability to understand simple words.

You said.

To the contrary, much is expected from the Trump administration. Specifically, they are expected to do their job and do it properly.

I clearly stated that nothing can be anticipated from the Trump administration because they are incompetent and not lucky. That because they are incompetent and not lucky enough to do their job properly and you understood exactly the opposite.

This means you should go back to kindergarten and learn the abc's of the English language.

backtoschool.jpg

I wonder how many democrats have their "go bags" packed.

I can certainly see that you have an inability to understand simple words.
Care to duel vocabulary at 40 paces?

You said. To the contrary, much is expected from the Trump administration. Specifically, they are expected to do their job and do it properly.
You seem to have it so far.

I clearly stated that nothing can be anticipated from the Trump administration because they are incompetent and not lucky.
Not exactly, but finish your attempted point.

That because they are incompetent and not lucky enough to do their job properly and you understood exactly the opposite.
This is where the not exactly bites you. You only meant to say Trump was incompetent. You actually said that incompetent people are never lucky. Now, Trump has excellent results, so he must be lucky or competent. Since it is impossible--your statement--to be both lucky and incompetent, then he must be competent.

This means you should go back to kindergarten and learn the abc's of the English language.
I'll take it under advisement. You should study basic logic. However, I am glad you want kids back in school.

View attachment 67290933[/QUOTE]

. . .
any second now
. . .
you'll see
. . .
We will have all these things with jam-tomorrow
You are correct. We did see. One down and who knows how many to go.

That said, this is is a biggy. Clinesmith is admitting that the FBI intended to spy and was only covering its collective ass with paper.

"What should we expect from the Durham report?"
tenor.gif

Care to reconsider yet?

Last edited:
You are correct. We did see. One down and who knows how many to go.

That said, this is is a biggy. Clinesmith is admitting that the FBI intended to spy and was only covering its collective ass with paper.

Care to reconsider yet?

Sure.

a5910ea0b0e8f462-quite-an-aggressive-yawn-gif-yawn-larrydavid-discover-share-gifs.gif

So, you are now on record as being OK with another Watergate. Mark the date.

Watergate?

Hyperbole on steroids. Almost a year of investigations and all we get is legal action against someone who faced legal action almost a year ago. For faking a few words in an email.

WOAH.

Watergate? Hyperbole on steroids.
In reverse, yes. This is far bigger than Watergate, and it uses official resources which Watergate did not, but the basic crime is the same.

Almost a year of investigations and all we get is legal action against someone who faced legal action almost a year ago. For faking a few words in an email.
All? He is admitting that the FBI was spying and that surveillance was purely a pretense. That's everything. The only other question is who was involved and how deeply.

That is the correct response to the facts that have now been fully verified. They don't come bigger.

We should expect Barr to make it sound as damning as possible of everyone who investigated Trump and as exhonorating as possible of Trump. It will be based on the usual exaggerations, minimizations, and omissions, stated against a cloud of implied nefarious intent. Trumpists will be invited to connect the dots that the report fails to connect itself based on an assumption that there was this nefarious intent.

We should expect piles of reports in the news media about how the report really does not all say that much, that we already knew this, and that there's no indication anything found - like Stroyzk's texts - actually impacted the investigation.

We should expect a spastic explosion of statements about how Trump was totally exonerated and Democrats are just the wurst in propaganda media.

+

Beware of having a biased mindset....see above.

The fact that you fail to understand why you should question politicians' narrative is ****tup.

It's a sad state of affairs when American trust politicians so hard they lose the ability to remember why we should wonder if politicians're selling us a bill of goods.

It's our duty as citizens of a democracy.

If you haven't wondered if politicians are actively lying to you,
you're failing to fulfill your obligations as an American.

Yet, despite all this evidence in the public forum,
Trump_DoJ is disinclined to act on the "obvious" evidence.

Why on Earth wouldn't you question what politicians tell you about other politicians?

If Obamagate were only hype,
it'd look a lot like this:
laypeople are worked up
professional DOJ people not doing anything​

Kinda exactly how it looks now.

Are you infallible and incapable of being fooled or wrong?

you should always wonder if politicians're lying to you.

You're dealing with folks DESPERATE to buy any bill of goods Trump wants to serve them and willing to pay any price he asks without haggling and tip him for the privilidge though, no questions asked.... :roll:

Not only that, the more they pay and the ****tier the bill of goods, the more they're convinced it's a swell deal....

In reverse, yes. This is far bigger than Watergate, and it uses official resources which Watergate did not, but the basic crime is the same.

All? He is admitting that the FBI was spying and that surveillance was purely a pretense. That's everything. The only other question is who was involved and how deeply.

That is the correct response to the facts that have now been fully verified. They don't come bigger.

The altered email in question was related to the renewal of the FISA warrant on Carter Page. I guess if you want to believe surveilling Carter Page (a person who had left the Trump campaign already when the first warrant was issued) is WaterGate level stuff, have fun with the analogy.

Back
Top Bottom