• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What matters more to right wingers, unity or owning the libs?

What matters more to right wingers?

• Total voters
Neither.

Freedom, the Constitution, rule of law...those are some of the things that matter.

The recent events at the capitol don't support this.

"Unity" does not mean allowing seditionists and insurrectionists to escape consequences, although of course that's how rightwingers are using the word lately.

You trying to deflect, what have conservatives done to promote unity over the past 4 years, these calls for unity from conservatives now after the GOP is out of power are cynical.
The left have been criticizing Trump for four years, claiming he is divisive. That implies that the left would not be divisive. In fact, Biden ran on uniting and healing the country. So, are you guys going to unite and heal the country or was all that just a lie?

The only thing that matters to the new right Trumpers is the destruction of America and rebuilding it as an Aryan dictatorship.
Its funny, we were having a discussion about stereotypes and demonization in another thread and here you are doing it. Maybe, just maybe judge people individually by their actions. Instead of being someone that needs to say the loudest, stupidest thing they can for attention. This isn't reddit.

You have to not even know what a left-winger is to ask questions like that. They obviously have been campaigning on the word UNITY and anti=discrimination. Joe Biden repeatedly said, "I do not see red states and blue states. I only see the United States." And the campaign's slogan was "We the People" because those are the first three words of the U.S. Constitution's preamble, not "Me the Person' like Donald Trump wishes they were. Democrats support and campaign for equality in every aspect of life: marriage, pregnancy choices, employment, education, voting, assembly, and more.
He also said to a black man that if he didn’t vote for him then he wasn’t black. A racist comment? Slip of the tongue? You tell me.

Its funny, we were having a discussion about stereotypes and demonization in another thread and here you are doing it. Maybe, just maybe judge people individually by their actions. Instead of being someone that needs to say the loudest, stupidest thing they can for attention. This isn't reddit.

If you can point to something that I said that is untrue feel free.

The left have been criticizing Trump for four years, claiming he is divisive. That implies that the left would not be divisive. In fact, Biden ran on uniting and healing the country. So, are you guys going to unite and heal the country or was all that just a lie?

I do not care what Biden thinks of unity, I do not think conservatives care about it and ultimately I think fighting for values I believe in trumps some fake unity where conservatives do not to move an inch on anything.

The right wing is terrified that their so-called higher status is under siege. They may have to admit that minorities can actually accomplish the same goals in life as "The Chosen Ones"...and sometimes, (heaven forbid) they actually accomplish more.. It speaks volumes at how incompetent and insecure they truly are.

Geeesh! Where do you get such crazy idea's about the political right??? Nobody on the right short of a few whacks jobs feels this way! And the left has plenty of its own whack jobs..... More and more it seems like progressive= mental illness!

What matters more to right wingers, unity or owning the libs?
Depends on the "Conservatives" in question. Different answers for different folks, I guess.

I'm not really interested in unity for it's own sake OR owning the libs, but would sure as hell like to reduce the psychotic levels of fear, paranoia, and hate on both sides of the aisle.

The right wing is terrified that their so-called higher status is under siege. They may have to admit that minorities can actually accomplish the same goals in life as "The Chosen Ones"...and sometimes, (heaven forbid) they actually accomplish more.. It speaks volumes at how incompetent and insecure they truly are.
Progressives still matter... I think.

Geeesh! Where do you get such crazy idea's about the political right??? Nobody on the right short of a few whacks jobs feels this way! And the left has plenty of its own whack jobs..... More and more it seems like progressive= mental illness!
From raging hard on hate filled completely scared morally superior wannabes?

DFB090D4-5F28-42DB-9D20-D79835BC6BAA.jpeg

We are currently living in “The Divided States of America”.

That’s all thanks to Trump.

As long as the “right” clings to everything Trump, they’ll never be about “unity”.

Time will tell.

Neither.

Freedom, the Constitution, rule of law...those are some of the things that matter.
And to allow that individual freedom to exist without any personal responsibility or consideration of any other citizens who exist, right?

And to allow that individual freedom to exist without any personal responsibility or consideration of any other citizens who exist, right?
Funny how the right never talks about responsibility anymore. I wonder why.

Party unity. There is no uniting with the left. Way too many weak links aka "******s" not enough Patriots.

If you can point to something that I said that is untrue feel free.
Stereotyping is by definition a fallacy. I don't need to prove you incorrect, you did it all by yourself.

Funny how the right never talks about responsibility anymore. I wonder why.
Selfishness
That was exactly my point.
All their whining about them having to wear a mask with no consideration regarding other citizens is just childish and unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom