• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is your background pic??

I normally prefer a plain black desktop so I can see my icons.

Circumstances have recently led me to reconsider this policy.

129333427315.jpg

I... i don't know what to make of this photo.

I do know that dog wants to be far, far away, though.

I... i don't know what to make of this photo.

I do know that dog wants to be far, far away, though.
I'd hazard a guess that's his bathtub, dog, kid, and his wife with her pink AK-47.

Dog thinks: "Oh ****, is it time for one of those damned baths again? NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!"

I normally prefer a plain black desktop so I can see my icons.

Circumstances have recently led me to reconsider this policy.

129333427315.jpg

Goddamnit. That picture is even more awesome now that I know the gun is pink. ****in color-blindness.
Tub is tan, tap is chrome, dog is brown/gray, woman is wearing a light pink shirt, light gray sweats with a red symbol visible on her right leg.
Gun has pink stock, black or dark gray barrel, gold-ish looking mag.

Which won't really help if you've always been color blind, I suppose...

What. The. Hell.

Tub is tan, tap is chrome, dog is brown/gray, woman is wearing a light pink shirt, light gray sweats with a red symbol visible on her right leg.
Gun has pink stock, black or dark gray barrel, gold-ish looking mag.

Which won't really help if you've always been color blind, I suppose...

I've always been colorblind, but that doesn't actually mean we see in B & W. It just means certain colors are more "hypothetical" than real to us.

I changed mine to this:

homepics 212.jpg

in honor of global warming in Alabama

This has been my background image for most of this year.

It's a picture I took in Pico Union (Los Angeles) in around 1997.

graffitti.jpg

I've always been colorblind, but that doesn't actually mean we see in B & W. It just means certain colors are more "hypothetical" than real to us.
I see...

Back
Top Bottom