• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is "The leftist gay agenda"

The left has the right to be gay.
True all americans do
What they want is a universal stamp of approval by those that disagree with the lifestyle.
Lie
Their assault on school children and particularly the kindergarten and elementary age school children is a shot at indoctrination.
lie
That continues on up through middle and high school.
lie
Acceptance is not enough, they want to force those that disagree to verbally and publicly voice approval.
lie

holy tinfoil hat nuttery meltodwn post LMAO
there is no assault on children by the left or indoctrination related to this nor is there any "force" of those to "approve"

if you disagree by all means show any of that factually happening and "the left" wanting it

NEXT
😂🍿

This fellow well identifies the problem with "the leftist gay agenda."

"... they sought to destroy our traditional values and force on us their false values that would erode us, our people from within, the attitudes they have been aggressively imposing on their countries, attitudes that are directly leading to degradation and degeneration, because they are contrary to human nature. This is not going to happen. No one has ever succeeded in doing this, nor will they succeed now.

Special attention is devoted to supporting the family, motherhood, fatherhood and childhood . . . children’s upbringing and their overall spiritual, moral, intellectual and physical development. . . . Higher birthrates are necessary.

The demand to organize a gay-parade is a test of loyalty to this powerful world. And we know that if a people or a country refuses this test, they are not considered part of that world, they are considered as aliens to it. . . . Therefore, what is happening today in international relations does not only have political meaning. It is about something different and much more important than politics. It is about human salvation, about on which side of God the Savior humankind will end up."

Link

Seriously.

Gays are found among "conservatives" as often as among "liberals."

It appears that some conservatives are more embarrassed about this orientation than are most liberals.

For some reason, some conservatives like to badmouth gays as having an agenda.

Of course, there is no agenda.

And there is no grooming.

It is impossible to convert a straight to being gay as it is to convert a gay to being straight.

Orientation is something that people simply have or do not have.

(Since it is no longer acceptable to be publicly bigoted toward non-Caucasians or women, the only group that can be badmouthed are gays and transgender people.)

True all americans do

Lie

lie

lie

lie

holy tinfoil hat nuttery meltodwn post LMAO
there is no assault on children by the left or indoctrination related to this nor is there any "force" of those to "approve"

if you disagree by all means show any of that factually happening and "the left" wanting it

NEXT
😂🍿

It's projection, its Christian taliban and many conservatives that abuse their child. Disown and kick out their kids if they are gay, don't teach them sex education then punish them if they get pregnant, teach them to be bigots like them, force them to sit through boring Church (that is exaggerating, my dad made me but he was cool and gave me the choice after I was confirmed and I didn't go again), teach them to be sinner with judging everybody, etc.

And there are plenty of religious people who are great paretns and great people so the above was not meant to generalize religion. In fact, most liberals are christian.

Is the gay agenda responsible for transgender activists existing?

How much of a role did the Antifa, George Soros and Hillary Clinton play in this situation?

I have read that posted here plenty of times and seen it elsewhere in the corner of the interwebs lol
But what is it? seems like a false bigoted narrative to me pushed by propaganda

I've seen comments similar to this:
"Leftists want to be able to do their evil indoctrination on children with their gay agenda!!!"

So what factual Gay Agenda?
What factual evil indoctrination?
What makes it a leftist thing?
It's Ironic when for the last 5-6 years we've seen people groomed by the trump cult.

The left has the right to be gay. What they want is a universal stamp of approval by those that disagree with the lifestyle. Their assault on school children and particularly the kindergarten and elementary age school children is a shot at indoctrination. That continues on up through middle and high school. Acceptance is not enough, they want to force those that disagree to verbally and publicly voice approval.

Are you saying that people on the Right do NOT have the right to "be gay"?
How does one "be" gay, by the way? Care to explain?

I have read that posted here plenty of times and seen it elsewhere in the corner of the interwebs lol

"Leftists want to be able to do their evil indoctrination on children with their gay agenda!!!"

The only agenda the left has with gay people is to help them live safely without being murdered or discriminated.

It's that all men are created equal thing the conservatives seem to hate.

Meanwhile the gay agenda from conservatives has being raging since the bush boy years. They use the issue to get the homophobes out to vote. They use the issue to distract from the fact that conservatives have no real economic or social issues that sane and intelligent people don't run from in horror.

sad tht support for equal rights and freedom isnt higher
similar to interracial marriage and how it took so long to even reach majority
One of many shames that has taken our legal/justice too long to address.

Is that what your master teaches you?
I am not the one who has to put up with idiot politicians trying to scare me so as to get voted. Where as americans flock like sheeple to politicians who have nothing but hate and fear to offer.

I am not the one who has to put up with idiot politicians trying to scare me so as to get voted. Where as americans flock like sheeple to politicians who have nothing but hate and fear to offer.
Tsk tsk, making unsupported broad brush assertions regarding all Americans reflects very poorly on you, and every other New Zealander everywhere around the world. ;)

Tsk tsk, making unsupported broad brush assertions regarding all Americans reflects very poorly on you, and every other New Zealander everywhere around the world. ;)
Actually it reflects a knowledge of how american politics work.

No I just find it strange such a question could be asked.

If one is convinced that homosexuality is a "lifestyle" and a "choice" then it's a valid question.
Also, if being gay is a choice, tell us how and when YOU CHOSE to be straight...especially the "HOW" part.

If one is convinced that homosexuality is a "lifestyle" and a "choice" then it's a valid question.
Also, if being gay is a choice, tell us how and when YOU CHOSE to be straight...especially the "HOW" part.
One can also be convinced that living in los angles is a lifestyle and a choice. Yet the people who do so would probably have different reasons for choosing it.

You are moving the goal post here. Being gay is not a choice. Having a lifestyle is. It is not a case of all homosexuals must conform to a certain standard to be gay.

While they do not choose to be gay, they most definitely can choose the lifestyle they prefer.

As well while being gay is not a choice that does not mean that a person cannot choose to be gay. Many find the act of same gender sex disgusting but there are those also who enjoy sex both ways.

One can also be convinced that living in los angles is a lifestyle and a choice. Yet the people who do so would probably have different reasons for choosing it.

You are moving the goal post here. Being gay is not a choice. Having a lifestyle is. It is not a case of all homosexuals must conform to a certain standard to be gay.

While they do not choose to be gay, they most definitely can choose the lifestyle they prefer.

As well while being gay is not a choice that does not mean that a person cannot choose to be gay. Many find the act of same gender sex disgusting but there are those also who enjoy sex both ways.

Wait, what? Are you attempting to make an argument that being in the closet is a wise idea?

Wait, what? Are you attempting to make an argument that being in the closet is a wise idea?
Would it not depend on where you live. I have seen posts by people on this site who say that in some parts of america coming out is a bad idea. But not just an american problem. I certainly would not recommend coming out in arabia for instance.

Also the coming out thing is a hetro thing not a gay thing. Apparently it is a must among hetro's that a gay reveal themselves while I have yet to meet a gay who could not care less about a hetro's orientation.

Actually it reflects a knowledge of how american politics work.
No, it’s more evidence of your anti-American bias
But it is not as if your politicians have not been using it as an excuse to control the sheeple of america.
You're either scared of gays or scared of communists because it suites your masters to keep you scared.
It is not made up. American politicians started this scare tactic to control people and how they vote. And americans have been stupid enough to fall for it since the 1930's.

So not one person can actually and factually define these things ?

looks like another nutter conspiracy and false narrative bites the dust . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom