• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is going to be done with the babies?

It doesn't Look like a baby, so it's okay! Never mind it's a new life that literally starts with a spark of light, that's it's own unique DNA, and gosh...
It's so small and looks unimportant, so it's okay to end it.
At what point is it not acceptable?
I'd say at birth. Otherwise, your post is little more than some emotional appeal.

I support choice.

Being pro choice means allowing each pregnant woman to make her own choice/ decision with her doctor, her family , her faith /her conscience .

I will not support a law or a country that would not allow a pregnant women to choose an early elective abortion.
On the other side of the coin I would not support a Law or a country that would force a women to have an abortion even if the unborn were so malformed that if it did survive birth it would cost the taxpayers millions of dollars in medical costs.
I don't, once a woman becomes pregnant, its a separate human being ..not hers to kill.

Roe has been overturned, suck it up or move to Canada.

It doesn't Look like a baby, so it's okay! Never mind it's a new life that literally starts with a spark of light, that's it's own unique DNA, and gosh...
Liberals don't understand, its simply a blob to them.

To politically correct to even read the science related to the unborn.

Roe has been overturned, its a good day for the innocent, the young with no voice.

To politically correct to even read the science related to the unborn.
You mean, like... the science about the damage the growing fetus causes to its mother during pregnancy? That abortions from rape aren't an issue because "the female body has ways of shutting that down"? The repeated lie that aborted fetuses feel pain when 90% of abortions occur before the fetus has enough of a brain to register the sensation?

Were those the scientific facts you were accusing pro-choicers of not knowing, or were there some... other baffling misconceptions about human reproduction that I forgot about?

agreed
terminating a multicellular zygote is an acceptable practice if it is the choice of the mother it inhabits

I don't, once a woman becomes pregnant, its a separate human being ..not hers to kill.

Your opinion.

An unborn cannot be separated from the pregnant woman and survive before the unborn is viable.

Last edited:

It is not a human being until it's born.

Abortion is still legal in the US. Many states will keep it legal. Some will treat women as second class citizens and ban it.

I am in Canada, thank God. I prefer to live in a glorious and FREE country. 🇨🇦

Do let us know when YOUR body suffers the ravages of pregnancy/childbirth.

It is not a human being until it's born.

Abortion is still legal in the US. Many states will keep it legal. Some will treat women as second class citizens and ban it.

I am in Canada, thank God. I prefer to live in a glorious and FREE country.
It would seem Canada is more free than the so called "Land of the free." Go figure

Back
Top Bottom