• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is going to be done with the babies?

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
With respect:

In all seriousness:

I'm asking these questions again. What are the plans for dealing with pregnant girls, women, fetuses, and formerly unwanted babies?

Again, seriously, although this probably won't seem serious:

Are the babies going to be raised by religious conservative families? Is the bottom line that religious conservatives are trying to change their voting bloc from a minority to a majority by seizing the fruits of the means of reproduction?

With respect:

In all seriousness:

I'm asking these questions again. What are the plans for dealing with pregnant girls, women, fetuses, and formerly unwanted babies?

Are the babies going to be raised by religious conservative families? Is the bottom line that religious conservatives are trying to change their voting bloc from a minority to a majority by seizing the fruits of the means of reproduction?

Note that the mothers will likely be 'kicked to the curb' for the 'nanny states' to deal with.

Similar things that are done now to support unwanted babies. But killing them will no longer be an option, in those states which don't permit abortion.

With respect:

In all seriousness:

This is the question that was never answered. Based on history, the political party responsible for them being here will do nothing, the other party will try to help and the party responsible will reject that help.

"It estimated that 3.7 million children were kept out of poverty in December when the last child tax credit payment was made."

As much as I like the Shakespearean plot twist of conservatives bringing about the very "replacement" they are so dreading, many of those unwanted babies will probably become blue states' problems, because they will move where there is more support and economic opportunity.

With respect:

In all seriousness:

we are going to do what we have been doing, finding ways to publicly shame them for being on the government dole

except for the few healthy, white, attactive babies who will be adopted

Similar things that are done now to support unwanted babies. But killing them will no longer be an option, in those states which don't permit abortion.

So not enough will be done is what you are saying? Why is it that Red states that outlaw abortion are also the states that have piss poor child welfare systems and high infant mortality?

Maybe the federal government can pass a law that if an unwanted child is born in a red state, any federal funding for that child is subtracted from funding that would otherwise have gone to that state?

With respect:

In all seriousness:

It's a better problem to have than dead babies at the hands of abortionist.

With respect and in all seriousness:

I recently heard that there are more 'pregnancy care centers' (I believe that's the term) than Planned Parenthoods and similar clinics.

Notice that they are providing "free healthcare":

Quote:

100% Free Of Charge

No insurance? No problem. We make sure nothing stands in the way of the heath [sic; possibly a slip for 'heathen'] care you need.
----

Ironic? Yes.

I'm seeing this as being an investment in rebuilding America as a theocracy. They'll take care of the pregnant vessels to extract the babies. I think their plan is to keep and raise the babies as religious conservatives.

The succinct way to phrase what's going on:

Republican Jesus is rising.

Last edited:
The babies are going to starve and live on the streets. The same states ban abortion are not going to expand welfare for kids borne to mothers in the lowest income brackets…

With respect:

Adoption; two meanings: Adopting babies and the babies adopting religious conservatism. Crowd (church) funded, where needed.

With respect:

In all seriousness:

Is this your fear, that unwanted babies that mothers weren't somehow allowed to abort will be raised by "religious conservatives" to bolster their voting bloc?

...and you ask this "in all seriousness??"

The babies are going to starve and live on the streets. The same states ban abortion are not going to expand welfare for kids borne to mothers in the lowest income brackets…
Have you heard the song
in the ghetto that Elvis Presley sang years ago :

“ Ghetto “ was slang for the poor part of town.

Some of the lyrics to the song, In the Ghetto

People, don't you understand
The child needs a helping hand
Or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day
Take a look at you and me,
Are we too blind to see,
Do we simply turn our heads
And look the other way

Well the world turns
And a hungry little boy with a runny nose
Plays in the street as the cold wind blows
In the ghetto
And his hunger burns

So he starts to roam the streets at night
And he learns how to steal
And he learns how to fight
In the ghetto
Check out this video on YouTube:

Last edited:
With respect:

In all seriousness:

The only thing religious about these deplorable red hats is the adjectives they use to self praise their deplorable selves.

I recently heard that there are more 'pregnancy care centers' (I believe that's the term) than Planned Parenthoods and similar clinics.

Quote:

100% Free Of Charge

No insurance? No problem. We make sure nothing stands in the way of the heath [sic; possibly a slip for 'heathen'] care you need.
----

Ironic? Yes.

I'm seeing this as being an investment in rebuilding America as a theocracy. They'll take care of the pregnant vessels to extract the babies. I think their plan is to keep and raise the babies as religious conservatives.

Pregnancy Care Centers exist for the purpose of convincing pregnant women not to abort. A few free diapers and a few cans of formula is about the extent of the "help" provided to women, but it sounds good to help women. But now they will no longer be needed in those areas which do not allow abortion.

As much as I like the Shakespearean plot twist of conservatives bringing about the very "replacement" they are so dreading, many of those unwanted babies will probably become blue states' problems, because they will move where there is more support and economic opportunity.
By that time, NY will have built a wall . . . .

Quote:

100% Free Of Charge

----

Ironic? Yes.

"Republican Jesus is rising" - OMG

There is a real world example of this when abortion is banned.

So the rest of us have to subsidize the fruits of their edicts? Or will the states foot the bill, accept responsibility for their decisions?

Like they demand women do.

What babies? It's a violation of our rights to make us pay taxes to support other people's children. We didn't agree to be responsible for them.

If they wanted food and shelter, healthcare and education, they should have been born with jobs.

Maybe the federal government can pass a law that if an unwanted child is born in a red state, any federal funding for that child is subtracted from funding that would otherwise have gone to that state?
Child support!

Hah!

They did insert themselves into the situation and make the decision for everybody involved.

Let them accept the resposibility for their actions!

Back
Top Bottom