• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if police forces were infiltrated by White Supremacists and militias?

Well done. What has become of you.

A mayor and a veto-proof city council isn't enough to regulate a police force? How is every other republican city able to regulate their police forces, but Minneapolis can't even ban chokeholds, and allow brutal police officers go free at the behest of a state democrat attorney general?(Amy Klobuchar).

Republicans don't do better at preventing white supremacists infiltrating police departments. They do better at getting elected in places with fewer people of color.

Police forces hire many of their staff with military back grounds.

Is the military full of racists?

Anecdote...I know and am personally friends with three Iraq/afghan veterans. It is from them that I first heard the term "sand nigger", to which I asked never to hear the term again.

White supremacist groups have been infiltrating the US Military for DECADES. I can give you a wall of links on the topic if you want them.

Republicans don't do better at preventing white supremacists infiltrating police departments. They do better at getting elected in places with fewer people of color.
Hmmm, maybe these cities need a change of leadership to find out.

Hmmm, maybe these cities need a change of leadership to find out.

Yes, the Republican-run cities could use a change. Though the local Republicans don't cause nearly the problems, though the governors are killing a lot of people.

Yes, the Republican-run cities could use a change. Though the local Republicans don't cause nearly the problems, though the governors are killing a lot of people.

why the republican cities? there's no riots happening there.

why the republican cities? there's no riots happening there.

Because there are no protests to hide behind, because the Republican white voters don't give a crap about black lives.

Because there are no protests to hide behind, because the Republican white voters don't give a crap about black lives.

Interesting....according to you, democrat mayors and city councils are willingly letting out of state instigators come in to their cities to riot and loot....why would they do that? Sounds like these cities need a change in leadership.

"Brennan Center for Justice" :roll:

To the DNC, anyone who opposes the rioting, looting, arson and violence in Democratic run cities is a white supremacist - meaning those words now are meaningless.

While you may WANT black communities destroyed in Republican run cities like they are in Democratic run cities, don't hold your breathe.

Post when you can learn the word "Democratic".

Does the current mob of democrat corporate lobbyists look "democratic" to you?

I'll give them their demonym when I feel they deserve it

Last edited:
What laws are you referring to?

Zoning laws, drug laws, laws that determine resource allocation. Laws that differentiate between "white collar" crime, and the punishments attached, vs everything else. Etc.

Zoning laws, drug laws, laws that determine resource allocation. Laws that differentiate between "white collar" crime, and the punishments attached, vs everything else. Etc.

There's nothing racist about those laws.

Back
Top Bottom