• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What I Think Really Happened on 9/11/2001 [W:460]

ok. I then mistook your statement to include DP.

Now you did't exclude DP ?

Dodge noted.

But if you're wanting to discuss things that I have previously said, and as I have already asked for, quote me or point to the post in question.

BOB YOU ARE A TRUTHER!

For you, that's a personal attack. For me, it's a compliment, I'm always looking for the truth and am proud to be associated with the search for truth, the opposite of that would be a liar. Is that you? (that's rhetorical, of course you are). The links in post #24 contain the majority of the OFFICIAL 9/11 NARRATIVE no matter how much you want to deny it. It's what you defend in this forum 24/7, along with the rest of the "WE" cartel of liars and fools. Other than those cowards, none of you have ever convinced anyone that the narrative is unquestionably true. But keep trying, maybe after a few years of repeated lies, you might be able to convince someone, you never know. The only thing you can count on from me is that I will always defend your unalienable right to spew your lies. It's part of my character.

If someone lied to the commission it does not mean the commission lied. Nor does it mean that the Ebil govt perpetrated 911.

No you refuse to get specific and will never ever state what you think "the official story" is never have never will.
As to truthers you don't even know what you are promoting? seriously you accuse me of defending a nebulous term you refuse to define and don't even know what lies ayou are promoting!!!
BOB YOU ARE A TRUTHER!!!!!!!
You accept truther lies even after they have shown to be lies.
That is what a truther is!!!!!!!!

No planers are truthers! CD proponents are truthers! anyone who think the govt perpetrated 911 is a truther!
Anyone who ignores the facts and evidence and believes nonsense without any evidence is a truther!

BOB YOU ARE A TRUTHER!

whats the big deelywickeo?

Every time a truther gets specific debunkers either gaslight and gish with countless strawmen or go awol entirely when the discussion runs against them or they are outgunned and sinking like the fiasco in the engineering thread.

For you, that's a personal attack. For me, it's a compliment, I'm always looking for the truth and am proud to be associated with the search for truth, the opposite of that would be a liar. Is that you? (that's rhetorical, of course you are). The links in post #24 contain the majority of the OFFICIAL 9/11 NARRATIVE no matter how much you want to deny it. It's what you defend in this forum 24/7, along with the rest of the "WE" cartel of liars and fools. Other than those cowards, none of you have ever convinced anyone that the narrative is unquestionably true. But keep trying, maybe after a few years of repeated lies, you might be able to convince someone, you never know. The only thing you can count on from me is that I will always defend your unalienable right to spew your lies. It's part of my character.

Not a personal attack it is a description.
A truther is someone who pretends to search for the truth and promotes their nonsense by the spread of lies. If you consider that a badge of honor then that is your chice.
Fact remains that truthers are all liars and only a fool would believe them.

whats the big deelywickeo?

Every time a truther gets specific debunkers either gaslight and gish with countless strawmen or go awol entirely when the discussion runs against them or they are outgunned and sinking like the fiasco in the engineering thread.

Koko I know all your ridiculous arguments are made only to poke fun at truthers so why do you try to engage me?
I mean seriously It should be obvious by know that you will not be able to get me to play your silly games. I will however continue to laugh at truthers along with you.

Not a personal attack it is a description.

And your descriptive gibberish that follows is a personal attack.

A truther is someone who pretends to search for the truth and promotes their nonsense by the spread of lies. If you consider that a badge of honor then that is your chice.

It's your definition, not mine, and it's fully consistent with your agenda as I described. The opposite of truther is and always will be liar. You are not an authority of dictionary definitions and never will be.

Fact remains that truthers are all liars and only a fool would believe them.

It's not a fact, it's clearly a lie but then again, you'd rather be a liar than a truther, so I understand your convoluted mentality.

It's your definition, not mine, and it's fully consistent with your agenda as I described. The opposite of truther is and always will be liar. You are not an authority of dictionary definitions and never will be.

It's not a fact, it's clearly a lie but then again, you'd rather be a liar than a truther, so I understand your convoluted mentality.

What I Think Really Happened on 9/11/2001

Gonna give it a shot instead of sniveling about the "official narrative" or whining about "debunkers"?

Yes bob it is a fact that truthers are liars.
They have been shown the evidence over and over again and still deny it. When asked for evidence to support whatever nonsense they claim they provide none.
EVERY single arguments from ruthers is either based on a lie or incredulity.
So yeah truther is an ironic name given to people who promote lies about 911.

They have been shown the evidence over and over again and still deny it. When asked for evidence to support whatever nonsense they claim they provide none.

Ok thanks for the additional drivel.

Haha believing something with no evidence is funny, but compounded with no being able to enunciate what it is you believe makes it downright hilarious.

]

Gonna give it a shot instead of sniveling about the "official narrative" or whining about "De Bunkers"?

I just KNEW it was the Dutch and not the Jews behind all these conspiracies!

And, now we have our proof..

What do you think really happened?

Suicidal fundamentalist Muslims infiltrated the U.S., which the government & many others knew about. They entered the country legally, although their passports were full of errors serious enough to bar their entrance. The al Qaeda members chosen to be pilots received training at flight schools & on military bases. Some of the hijackers associated with an F.B.I. informant while others met with Saudi royalty to get more $$$. The government & IC knew they had a problem which is why the D.I.A. was conducting Able Danger, the C.I.A. Alec Station & the FAA being warned several dozen times about the hijack threat specifically attributed to OBL. POTUS was similarly warned dozens of times about OBL in the PDB.

On the morning of 9/11, the hijackers took control of four commercial flights. They killed, maimed & terrorized the passengers. They then attacked the most symbolic structures in the U.S. with the planes acting as guided missiles. It is widely believed that the Shanksville plane was intended for either the Capitol Building or the White House. Their targets were no-brainers. WTC = capitalist symbol - Pentagon = military symbol & Capitol/WH = political symbol.

The aftermath of 9/11 proved to be every bit of controversial as 9/11 & the years leading up to the event that was both the ending of something as well the beginning of something new.

bodda boom!

big bodda boom

Steel bursting into flames so we knew the flag was was still there!

The government & IC knew they had a problem which is why the D.I.A. was conducting Able Danger, the C.I.A. Alec Station & the FAA being warned several dozen times about the hijack threat specifically attributed to OBL. POTUS was similarly warned dozens of times about OBL in the PDB.

yeh yeh, on the same day at precisely the same moment as the crimes took place.

Just like 7/7 in britain and just like madrid.

Problem is, in all those cases it wasnt a drill, or war 'games', it was the real thing.

3 time suckers.

Some of the hijackers associated with an F.B.I. informant while others met with Saudi royalty to get more $$$. The government & IC knew they had a problem which is why the D.I.A. was conducting Able Danger, the C.I.A. Alec Station & the FAA being warned several dozen times about the hijack threat specifically attributed to OBL. POTUS was similarly warned dozens of times about OBL in the PDB.

So let's say the above is true (it seems to come from credible sources), in your opinion, what does that say about the US government?

So let's say the above is true (it seems to come from credible sources), in your opinion, what does that say about the US government?

It says many things. The goal is to find what the truth is, the actual reality. One said possible reality is that the concerned parties (LE, IC, DOD) were trying to make a big bust but there were too many moving parts and it got away from them with the end result being a terrorist attack successfully targeting the homeland. There are never-ending stings, investigations & raids going on, and the success rate is not 100%. That's just commonsense. And if 9/11 is that way, then the major league cover-up afterwards makes perfectly good sense.

Thanks for your response.

It says many things. The goal is to find what the truth is, the actual reality.

Absolutely. So I assume then you agree the truth is not what we've been told.

One said possible reality is that the concerned parties (LE, IC, DOD) were trying to make a big bust but there were too many moving parts and it got away from them with the end result being a terrorist attack successfully targeting the homeland. There are never-ending stings, investigations & raids going on, and the success rate is not 100%. That's just commonsense. And if 9/11 is that way, then the major league cover-up afterwards makes perfectly good sense.

That's certainly possible depending on what you're willing to take into consideration. You do understand that there are far more serious possibilities though. Meaning if you already accept that we weren't told the truth, the above is just one possibility and if you're willing to consider that there were other serious cover-ups, the truth could go much deeper than the above. I certainly can't tell you what to believe or not, it's your personal thoughts and it's not my place but it's important to remain open minded about 9/11. I was just being curious about your position because as I said earlier, you are genuine because you do have reservations, unlike the cowards here who parrot everything and question nothing.

I hate when people don't question that Reagan beat Mondale in '84. Cowards!

I hate when people don't question that Reagan beat Mondale in '84. Cowards!

Ross Perot actually won in '92 but the Republicans got together with the Democrats and faked the results.

If someone doesn't question both the official narrative of the 1992 election AND what Quag just wrote, they're a coward. That's pretty clear.

Thanks for your response.

Absolutely. So I assume then you agree the truth is not what we've been told.

That's certainly possible depending on what you're willing to take into consideration. You do understand that there are far more serious possibilities though. Meaning if you already accept that we weren't told the truth, the above is just one possibility and if you're willing to consider that there were other serious cover-ups, the truth could go much deeper than the above. I certainly can't tell you what to believe or not, it's your personal thoughts and it's not my place but it's important to remain open minded about 9/11. I was just being curious about your position because as I said earlier, you are genuine because you do have reservations, unlike the cowards here who parrot everything and question nothing.

1) You're welcome.

2) When the totality of what we've been shown & told, the flimsy post-9/11 denials do not account for much. And we know we don't have a full accounting. What we know & combined with what's been held back would undoubtedly lead to some interesting places.

3) I'm open-minded, don't worry. The veil of lies I had been blinded by is long gone.

The blind leading the blind...

Back
Top Bottom