• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Have You Got Against Canadians

https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-14-beaten-unconscious-older-190531598.html

Girl, 14, beaten unconscious by older male student in Canada after​

he made anti-Asian, homophobic remarks​

Wed, April 27, 2022, 12:05 PM

Local authorities in Canada are investigating an attack that left a 14-year-old student unconscious inside a high school in the city of Richmond.

Janice Xie, a Grade 9 student at Hugh Boyd Secondary School, said a 17-year-old Grade 11 student beat her up in a school corridor and left her with head injuries on Thursday.

The victim said she was going down the stairs during lunchtime when the older student ran after her. He then started punching her and insulting her.

"He called me a homophobic slur. He called me the 'F' slur and said all Asians are ugly and that he hates all Asians," Xie was quoted as saying.

Henderson said details about the suspect were not released to the media in accordance with the Youth Criminal Justice Act, which states that information about a young offender must not be published. . .

Moi

ChineseCanadian.jpg

What annoys me a bit, being a little into history, is the picture of France being utterly terrible and just surrendering all the time, when they carried much of WWI on their backs and did a damn good job of it. Then going back in history for hundreds of years they were one of the main powerhouses out there.
And would’ve been crushed in ww1 if not for British and Russian involvement.

Canucks try too hard to be Americans and fail at it. Their doughnuts are inferior, their booze is inferior, their music is inferior, etc.

Poutine is awesome though, I'll grant them that. :love:

Canucks try too hard to be Americans and fail at it. Their doughnuts are inferior, their booze is inferior, their music is inferior, etc.

….probably been noted prior, but what is up with those Ham slices labelled as bacon???

A family member/friend moved to England a long time ago. At one point she went downtown, some Englishman approached them (the family member and her friend) asking -> if they were Americans and how come they voted twice for Bush?!?

When the answer was given that they were Canadian, the individual in question offered to pay for their meal.

….probably been noted prior, but what is up with those Ham slices labelled as bacon???
It is not ham. Ham is meat from around the shank. Canadian bacon is meat cut from the back. The meat commonly associated with bacon in the United States, is from the side or the belly And is higher in fat. Canadian bacon, Cut from the back of the pig, is much leaner hence why it tastes more like ham

Canucks try too hard to be Americans and fail at it.

Sorry, but there is just sooo much wrong with this post, lol

Their doughnuts are inferior,

Debatable.

their booze is inferior,

Not really. I'd say even Steven. They've got a pretty good craft brew scene just like we do, and Canadian whiskey is just as good as US whiskey or bourbon. In fact they supply a lot of US "rye". I do think the US wines are better than Canadian wines but that's because they're limited by the kinds of wines they can produce in their notoriously cold climes. Their ice wine, of course, is quite good.

their music is inferior, etc.

Uh, just, no. Ever heard of Rush?

It is.

It is not ham. Ham is meat from around the shank. Canadian bacon is meat cut from the back. The meat commonly associated with bacon in the United States, is from the side or the belly And is higher in fat. Canadian bacon, Cut from the back of the pig, is much leaner hence why it tastes more like ham
If it looks like a duck…………

If it looks like a duck…………
Well it doesn’t look like a duck, duck is darker and has fat attached to the meat rather in marbled into it.

If you go to Canada “Canadian bacon” is called “back bacon”.

Last edited:

Debatable.

Not really. I'd say even Steven. They've got a pretty good craft brew scene just like we do, and Canadian whiskey is just as good as US whiskey or bourbon. In fact they supply a lot of US "rye". I do think the US wines are better than Canadian wines but that's because they're limited by the kinds of wines they can produce in their notoriously cold climes. Their ice wine, of course, is quite good.

It is.
Canadian whiskey is super hit or miss. The Canadian government doesn’t have the same regulatory standards that the United States does. So Canadian whiskey can either be good, or it can be really bad. And most brands sold in the US are really bad. Like Canadian mist, Canadian club, there’s a brand called Pendleton that’s named after Pendleton Oregon, but it’s made in Canada. That taste like rubbing alcohol.

But there are good Canadian whiskeys, I like crown royal. However, Canadian whiskey cannot be the source for American rye. Any whiskey that is labeled just rye without qualification or American ride, must be made in the United States.

The truth hurts, huh? LOL.

Debatable.
LOL Tim Horton's doughnuts is bad, dude.

Nothing beats American bourbon. Nothing.

Overrated.

And Canucks have Justin Bieber and Nickleback. Those two alone is proof Canuckistani music sucks lol.

I have nothing against Canadians, However Canada with the exception of Newfoundland is not high on my list tourist destinations.

I have nothing against Canadians, However Canada with the exception of Newfoundland is not high on my list tourist destinations.

It Is About Being 🇺🇸

And the evil domain of the
Ontario - Quebec Axis!

eh Can anyone recall or verify the last PM
not from Quebec nor Ontario ?

End the union of 🇨🇦 Provinces.

Support FREEDOM!

Never Forget
LouisRiel.jpg

@SNOWFLAKE asks
"What you got against Canadians? . . . "

Moi says, "What is NOT to got against Canadians"
the reply would be shorter.

Sponsoring an image of "nice"
they rely on 🇺🇸 tax payers to cover
their fair share such as The Cold War
while behaving with duplicity around the globe
and along that unguarded border.
Example: Cheap flights from Mexico
to feed illegals into 🇺🇸.

I could go on and on and will add more later but, suffice to say
never forget

Moi

The American News Network just disappeared after producing

Featuring, passing as 🇺🇸 persons
John Candy, Lorne Greene, Monty Hall, Doug Henning, Margot Kidder, Eugene Levy, Rich Little, Howie Mandel, Lorne Michaels, Anne Murray, Leslie Nielsen, Morley Safer, William Shatner, Martin Short, Alan Thicke & Dave Thomas.

View attachment 67335951
Support the Dual Wall Solution!
Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

****ers get government-funded healthcare and we don't.
Although that's really our fault, kinda/sorta.

Edit: /sarcasm, to be clear.

****ers get government-funded healthcare and we don't.
Although that's really our fault, kinda/sorta.

Edit: /sarcasm, to be clear.

Because The 🇺🇸 Tax Payer
paid the 🇨🇦 bill during the Cold War + + +
If 🇨🇦 paid theirs,
🇺🇸 could easily afford health care, etc.

And NATO too!

Moi

One thing is for sure, they wont get my tourist $$$ after their mandatory COVID papers

Oh no, how will the Canadian economy survive such a severe deathblow?

Because The 🇺🇸 Tax Payer
paid the 🇨🇦 bill during the Cold War + + +
If 🇨🇦 paid theirs,
🇺🇸 could easily afford health care, etc.

And NATO too!

Moi
We can afford it.
We just don't have the political will to require it of our elected officials, apparently.

We can afford it.
We just don't have the political will to require it of our elected officials, apparently.

Why? Oh why
do we need a 🇨🇦 .
Really!

No I will not ask en Francais

No Canada-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom