• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Have You Got Against Canadians

Because The 🇺🇸 Tax Payer
paid the 🇨🇦 bill during the Cold War + + +
If 🇨🇦 paid theirs,
🇺🇸 could easily afford health care, etc.

And NATO too!

Moi
As we can see the Soviet ie Russian War machine is not all that impressive

John Turner, Kim Campbell, Joe Clark.
Kim Campbell!
How many years until we see an American President posed like this...

download.jpeg-9.jpg

@SNOWFLAKE asks
"What you got against Canadians? . . . "

Moi says, "What is NOT to got against Canadians"
the reply would be shorter.

Sponsoring an image of "nice"
they rely on 🇺🇸 tax payers to cover
their fair share such as The Cold War
while behaving with duplicity around the globe
and along that unguarded border.
Example: Cheap flights from Mexico
to feed illegals into 🇺🇸.

I could go on and on and will add more later but, suffice to say
never forget

Moi

The American News Network just disappeared after producing

Featuring, passing as 🇺🇸 persons
John Candy, Lorne Greene, Monty Hall, Doug Henning, Margot Kidder, Eugene Levy, Rich Little, Howie Mandel, Lorne Michaels, Anne Murray, Leslie Nielsen, Morley Safer, William Shatner, Martin Short, Alan Thicke & Dave Thomas.

View attachment 67335951
Support the Dual Wall Solution!
Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

I like Canadian people. They tend to be very friendly and inviting. Some of them can be a bit on the arrogant side but I know why so I'll forgive it.

The Canadian government is stupid that's nothing against the Canadian people our government is stupid.

But I suppose I feel this way I got a lot of different people from a lot of different countries

Last edited:
Neither can the USA.
Ahembayofpigscough
Bay of pigs was Cuban exiles trying to pediatric revolutionary group within Cuba. It wasn't a direct act of war.

If it was you probably would be speaking Russian.

No it's at the height of the Cold war just before the Cuban missile crisis if American had done what they set out to do with American soldiers it would have been probably been called world war III

You can "live your life" as long as you keep all these things to yourself, the moment you start spreading propaganda promoting this abusive and absurd garbage, we have a very big societal problem!

So freedom of speech is a big no no for you guys too.

Why should they? They have 1/10th our population. Nobody's going to invade them.

And if someone - say, us - did, how long do you think they'd last at 10:1 odds?

This is dumb.
If this fascist shit keeps up down here in the Lower 48 I'm seriously wondering if we can petition Canada to take the Western US under their wing.
It's a win win win all around because we get to leave fascism behind and get healthcare, and you guys get the 5th largest economy on the planet PLUS a few more states besides, you get VISA free travel all up and down the West Coast, you get tech, you get the rest of Hollywood.

We'll accept Her Majesty just as long as we only have to accept her the way you do.
And think about it, we won't force you to drive on the wrong side of the road!

Bay of pigs was Cuban exiles trying to pediatric revolutionary group within Cuba. It wasn't a direct act of war.

If it was you probably would be speaking Russian.

No it's at the height of the Cold war just before the Cuban missile crisis if American had done what they set out to do with American soldiers it would have been probably been called world war III
Sorry, I dont know what that first sentence means.

Their sincerity would go a lot further, their continuous banter, if I were convinced, they cared more about their own country than they do mine.

If this fascist shit keeps up down here in the Lower 48 I'm seriously wondering if we can petition Canada to take the Western US under their wing.
It's a win win win all around because we get to leave fascism behind and get healthcare, and you guys get the 5th largest economy on the planet PLUS a few more states besides, you get VISA free travel all up and down the West Coast, you get tech, you get the rest of Hollywood.

We'll accept Her Majesty just as long as we only have to accept her the way you do.
Leave California off the table and we can talk. We'll take Idaho too and even let those white nationalist compounds stay American territory, just for the entertainment value.

Yeah, well, Southern Arizona is leaving. We're going to go couch surf in Sonora.

New Mexico and SoCal can come too.

You can "live your life" as long as you keep all these things to yourself, the moment you start spreading propaganda promoting this abusive and absurd garbage, we have a very big societal problem!

So you also hate freedom of speech.

Why do libertarians hate liberty? Why?

Thanks for the invite but weeds legal here now, so I'll pass. Kind of can't move from this couch anyways.
I didn't mean leaving like getting up and walking away.

I meant if more like "We don't see any actual reason to remain part of a country that is turning into 1979 Iran.

Back
Top Bottom