• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happens when August 13th comes and goes

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So, what will you Righties and extreme Trump supporters do when August 13th simply comes and goes and Trump is still shuttling between NJ and Florida. Will you move the goal posts again? That would be my guess. But I thought I would just ask.

By the way Fox News won't let Pillow Boy Mike run the commercials for his big special reveal show of "evidence" of the BIG STEAL. Even when he pulled his Pillow Company advertising they did not give in. Fox already has defamation law suits to face. They don't need more problems from the Pillow Guy.

I can hardly wait to read the excuses his sycophants will be making, it is going to be rich ;)
Are there any here actually pushing the idea he will be reinstated that date? If so...

thisgonnabegood-prepare.gif

So, what will you Righties and extreme Trump supporters do when August 13th simply comes and goes and Trump is still shuttling between NJ and Florida. Will you move the goal posts again? That would be my guess. But I thought I would just ask.

By the way Fox News won't let Pillow Boy Mike run the commercials for his big special reveal show of "evidence" of the BIG STEAL. Even when he pulled his Pillow Company advertising they did not give in. Fox already has defamation law suits to face. They don't need more problems from the Pillow Guy.

August 14th typically follows. What nuts will do that day (or any other day) is anyone’s guess.

I support trump. What's august 13?

I'm kinda thinking I'll go to work that day.....am I wrong?

I support trump. What's august 13?

I'm kinda thinking I'll go to work that day.....am I wrong?
Maybe you just don't support him enough if you don't know. Fair weather friend type of political supporter.

When 13 Aug comes and goes, it will be 14 Aug. Trump is done and gone. Put a fork in him as the old saying goes. It means nothing to me what avid Trumpers think or say. For those who think that somehow, someway, Trump will be magically inserted back into the presidency, I have some ocean front property in the middle of Death Valley to sell you.

They will copy the 'prophets' of the Second Coming... pick a new date based on 'amazing new evidence'... ✌️

More like they'll just pretend they never even heard about that date, what are you talking about?
We're already seeing that.

Which it will .. and then those foaming at the mouth that Trump is somehow going to reclaim power will vanish .. like a vapor. What stupid thing will come up next? Let me guess .. that the world will end in the next 9 years because of global warming ..

Well shit .. AOC already proclaimed that ...

On August 13 Trump will order his thugs to march down to the Capitol and fight like hell!

Oh wait, he already did that.

August the fourteenth will begin? I have to laugh knowing trump will not be becoming president and wonder about those that do think he will be reinstated. Where did they get their schooling and what constitution are they using where something like that is legal. Oh yeah, article 420, if the my pillow guy declares a person won the presidency, he will be able to reinstate that person on a friday the thirteenth.

When 13 Aug comes and goes, it will be 14 Aug. Trump is done and gone. Put a fork in him as the old saying goes. It means nothing to me what avid Trumpers think or say. For those who think that somehow, someway, Trump will be magically inserted back into the presidency, I have some ocean front property in the middle of Death Valley to sell you.
Exactly. I am mystified by the continued banging on about Trump. He is an irrelevancy.

Are there any here actually pushing the idea he will be reinstated that date? If so...

thisgonnabegood-prepare.gif
Just liberals.

Just liberals.
No liberals here are pushing the idea he will be reinstated August 13. They are responding to claims made by Trump supporters.

Back
Top Bottom