• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happened to follow the science?

Actually, I do. Because once they are dead, they no longer contribute to the overwhelming of the healthcare system. They don't take up ICU beds from people who are in need through no fault of their own. When they are dead they no longer can spread the disease. These are all good things.

Make your bad decisions. Die with the consequences of your bad decisions. Your choice, and your choice is not reasoned or reasonable. We have millions of data points over the past 2+ years. We know the vaccinations are safe and effective. We know the vaccines save lives. Now, go die if that is your choice. But if you want sympathy, at this point you'll find it in the dictionary somewhere after stupid and suicide.
You sound like every other antimasker ever.

So, you are not able to assert exit conditions for the pandemic, and since you're unable to do so you, you must agree with me? Or are you seriously believing that your stupid little tactic is a valid tactic? I'm not easily led by such malarky so give up already and quit the 'follow the science, but I don't actually understand science' crap.

Again, at what point do masks become unnecessary? Are you going to wear masks until the rate drops to 0.001 deaths per annum?
We could at least wait until we're below 2,500 deaths a day... We have more deaths per day than any point Jan- late November of 2020... We were working to bend the curve and save lives while you guys protested your hair dresser being closed.

Now everyone is too ***** to wear a strip of cloth across their face and stay 6 feet from people who haven't been recently tested to literally save lives. Weak sauce. Disgusting pricks who can't be bothered to cowboy up to fight this together.

Blue states rolling back mask mandates despite continued mask recommendations.

Not to mention nothing has really changed, the daily death rate is higher now than three months ago.
Starting to worry about the midterms. They lose the midterms and they lose power.

Fact is there were more deaths with Biden …
And you automatically assume that’s because Biden did something wrong.

Well, that’s partly true. Mostly though, the continued increasing death count is due to numerous circumstances not within Biden’s control, including, to a large extent, by resistance of right wing idiots who’s empty heads have been packed full of Covid-19 misinformation by other right wing idiots.
Fact is lockdowns didn't work.
There haven’t been any actual “lockdowns”. There have been successes and failures in school/business closures and various restrictions on public and private gatherings.
Cloth masks don't work.
They do. Some much better than others. Numerous studies have proven the fact, repeatedly.
Let's continue with the suggestions that don't work.
How about you either become factually informed, or just stop talking. Folks like you are part of the problem.

You sound like every other antimasker ever.
I sound just like every antimasker?

They also tend to eschew vaccines, as well. And they do it in the name of their almighty freedoms. They believe in their freedoms so much that they believe they should be free to spread the disease as far and wide as they can. They would not take ANY measure that might save another citizen's life. Because their freedoms are far more important than anyone else's life.

They refuse to believe or trust the science, but they run to the front of the line for treatment when they get sick. Selfish bastards. I say **** off and die.

I sound just like every antimasker?

They also tend to eschew vaccines, as well. And they do it in the name of their almighty freedoms. They believe in their freedoms so much that they believe they should be free to spread the disease as far and wide as they can. They would not take ANY measure that might save another citizen's life. Because their freedoms are far more important than anyone else's life.

They refuse to believe or trust the science, but they run to the front of the line for treatment when they get sick. Selfish bastards. I say **** off and die.
Yes, you sound just like them. Wear a mask. Save lives. It's a strip of cloth, not an existential affront to your freedumbs. Science says that masks save lives and cut down on the spread of a deadly virus which has killed 960,000 Americans . Don't be part of the problem.

Can you elaborate?
They are happy to continue the pandemic because they feel it is killing people that disagree with them politically. And if it disproportionately kills minorities and immunocompromised persons, they're at best willing to accept that, and at worst cheering it on.

Ah but you are forgetting those poor souls who can't get vaccinated form health reasons that is brought up against anti vaxxers. Why are you willing to murder those people just because the unvaccinated bother you?

This is really pathetic. It's basically saying you hate the unvaxxed so much you are going to act like them.

Those folks who can’t get vaccinated due to legitimate health reasons should be having a conversation with the anti-vaxxers, not the folks who are vaccinated and masked.

Yes, you sound just like them. Wear a mask. Save lives. It's a strip of cloth, not an existential affront to your freedumbs. Science says that masks save lives and cut down on the spread of a deadly virus which has killed 960,000 Americans . Don't be part of the problem.
I don't understand. I believe wearing masks cut down on the spread of disease. I have said so multiple times. How is it I sound like an antimasker or an anti-vaxxer to you?

I don't like wearing masks. I make that sacrifice, such as it is, anyway. How does that make me sound like an antimasker?

Those folks who can’t get vaccinated due to legitimate health reasons should be having a conversation with the anti-vaxxers, not the folks who are vaccinated and masked.
The leftist poster I was responding to wguidance. to justify the left that is giving up mask mandates despite the CDC guidence. The left is now ignoring the science and killing people oops.

They are happy to continue the pandemic because they feel it is killing people that disagree with them politically. And if it disproportionately kills minorities and immunocompromised persons, they're at best willing to accept that, and at worst cheering it on.
Ouch
I thought you were liberal.

Not to mention nothing has really changed, the daily death rate is higher now than three months ago.
Liberals did, they got vaccinated. At this point, with all the Trump terrorist out there not wearing masks even with mandates, and spreading COVID, what is the point? The unvaccinated can go F themselves and go get COVID and die for all I care, selfish assholes. And we care for the factt his pandemic could have been over a year ago when vaccines were available, but dragged it out another year where activities were limited, had to wear masks, etc. So why would we care? Because anti vax terrorist POS dragged this pandemic out

man, what a sad group of people right wingers are. Mad that there were preventative measures to prevent a deadly worldwide pandemic, and now whining that they are being removed.

it's just proof no matter what, right wingers will continue to whine and attack, that's all the sad sacks know

Reasonable person: Don't huff glue, it's really bad for you.

Idiot: I do whatever the **** I want and I'll huff glue if I want!

Reasonable person: Fine, go kill yourself huffing glue if that's really what you want.

Simpletruther: WHY DO YOU WANT THOSE IDIOTS TO DIE, YOU ASSHOLE REASONABLE PERSON!

Stop pretending you give a **** about their lives, Simpletruther. If you did, you'd encourage them to get vaccinated.
that can be an example of pretty much every right wing posting, same nonsense, lies, and trolling, all you have to do is change out the topic and that's how they post all the time

Liberals did, they got vaccinated. At this point, with all the Trump terrorist out there not wearing masks even with mandates, and spreading COVID, what is the point? The unvaccinated can go F themselves and go get COVID and die for all I care, selfish assholes. And we care for the factt his pandemic could have been over a year ago when vaccines were available, but dragged it out another year where activities were limited, had to wear masks, etc. So why would we care? Because anti vax terrorist POS dragged this pandemic out

man, what a sad group of people right wingers are. Mad that there were preventative measures to prevent a deadly worldwide pandemic, and now whining that they are being removed.

it's just proof no matter what, right wingers will continue to whine and attack, that's all the sad sacks know
So the innocent vulnerable that can't get vaccinated are shift out of luck, since you have to stick it to those anti vsxxers even if some innocent ts have to die......lol

How pathetic.

So the innocent vulnerable that can't get vaccinated are shift out of luck, since you have to stick it to those anti vsxxers even if some innocent ts have to die......lol

How pathetic.
Lloyd Christmas forced anti-vaxxers not to take the vaccine during a deadly pandemic? How is he "sticking it to them"?

Lloyd Christmas forced anti-vaxxers not to take the vaccine during a deadly pandemic? How is he "sticking it to them"?
Not them, the vulnerable that can't get vaccinated.

So, you are not able to assert exit conditions for the pandemic, and since you're unable to do so you, you must agree with me? Or are you seriously believing that your stupid little tactic is a valid tactic? I'm not easily led by such malarky so give up already and quit the 'follow the science, but I don't actually understand science' crap.

Again, at what point do masks become unnecessary? Are you going to wear masks until the rate drops to 0.001 deaths per annum?
I thought that was the job of science to tell us the exit lol.

I see you have joined the deplorables in rejecting science.

Midterms are this year. Nothing to do with science.

Back
Top Bottom