• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Ever Became of George W. Bush?

I'm not going to try to explain the difference between commenting on a message board and raping/pillaging.

You know what, Medusa? Maybe you should stick to analysis of your own country's problems and politicians rather than insulting American Presidents with comments such as "junior morons."

Just a thought.

america is world power which never stops sticking its nose into every part of this world

get over this fact nota

everybody has teh right to criticize its politics........

l usually insult our own politicians too

relax

this thread is being manipulated to change the topic!

it was about junior but l had to defend turkey!...........
see it.:.................

Last edited:
We can rape and pillage other countries for control of their oil, but no one from other countries are allowed an opinion about our policies and presidents?

conservativism,catawba

some of them may think god supports their politics...

like junior.......

Perhaps Turkey, Syria, Iran, and Iraq should give the Kurds what is rightly theirs. I realize the Middle East is fond about kicking out tribes, but the Kurds did have their territory carved up to appease World War allies. The borders of the Middle East, to include Turkey were drawn in by Europeans during the colonial period and then again later after World War I and II. Turkey, as an existing territory on the Anatolia peninsula is not the issue. The shape of the eastern and southern border is. I have no problem with history. You, however, appear to simply be confused about what is being discussed.

This is "Kurdistan"....

File:Kurdish-inhabited area by CIA (1992).jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see, it does not interfere with the peninsula at all.

why dont you give the natives their rights ???

haha!..........................................

you cant ,because their population was decreased by white man

.((((((((((((((

sorry but anatolia has been turkish for hundreds of years! you will accept it and stop trying to divide aother countries ,america is big enough !!!!!!!!!!!!

no smart american should try to teach me human rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who drew this map ,you ??????

RTYUUUU.jpg

thx for proving my claim !!

Last edited:
conservativism,catawba

some of them may think god supports their politics...

like junior.......

I remember Bush thinking that God would be on our side as we killed thousand of innocent iraqi citizens who had never attacked us, or were even any threat to us.

As if any kind of of God would support needless killing of innocents.

"Tonight, as our forces fight, they and their families are in our prayers. May God bless each and every one of them, and the coalition forces at our side in the Gulf, and may He continue to bless our nation, the United States of America."

President George Bush - January 16, 1991

I remember Bush thinking that God would be on our side as we killed thousand of innocent iraqi citizens who had never attacked us, or were even any threat to us.

"Tonight, as our forces fight, they and their families are in our prayers. May God bless each and every one of them, and the coalition forces at our side in the Gulf, and may He continue to bless our nation, the United States of America."

this guy makes USA lose all its charisma.

:mrgreen:

unfortunately.

and I remember the thousands of innocent iraqi citizens who have been killed since your hero took office and continued the war.

number of years the war in Iraq lasted under Bush: 5
number of years the war in Iraq lasted under Obama: 5

funny how you give Obama a pass.

Kill Kurds? Can you be this blind? With American troops beig deployed to "Kurdistan" for humanitarian purposes since Bill Clinton's era you think Turks slaughter Kurds on America's wants?

You may be an actual example of a person in this region that is so lost in denial and blame that you can't see what your own have chosen to do. "Foreign devils" are so convenient.

stop slandering other countries to justify your imperialism

come with certain proof!

prove it please

Last edited:
I didn't want you to think I was trying to single out Turkey. But Turkey is part of the problem. The Kurds are largest ethnic group in the world wthout a country. They are carved up between Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran. The Shia are carved up on either side of the Iranian and Iraqi border and are treated as a minority in Bahrain despite the truth. This entire region suffers from an identity crisis and this is why none of the countries are at peace with itself. This is why constant slaughter is the theme of the region. This is why a handy dandy dictator used to be the norm to force stability within these badly made countries. But no more. Iraq's population proved what will happen when a dictator is no longer there to force good behavior. The Arab Spring nations have constant civil disorder as tribes accuse, bicker, and seek culprits for the past. Syria is a zoo rght now. But let me guess..."Bush's fault." To say so is to court cultural denial.

Perhaps Turkey, Syria, Iran, and Iraq should give the Kurds what is rightly theirs. I realize the Middle East is fond about kicking out tribes, but the Kurds did have their territory carved up to appease World War allies. The borders of the Middle East, to include Turkey were drawn in by Europeans during the colonial period and then again later after World War I and II. Turkey, as an existing territory on the Anatolia peninsula is not the issue. The shape of the eastern and southern border is. I have no problem with history. You, however, appear to simply be confused about what is being discussed.

This is "Kurdistan"....

File:Kurdish-inhabited area by CIA (1992).jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see, it does not interfere with the peninsula at all.

this thread is about junior bush , you are contradicting yourself as long as you focus on turkey .))))))))))))

He copyrighted his name, now he gets a fat royalty check every month, due to the numerous times the Obama administration blames him for their failures, and laughs all the way to the bank! :laughat:

The really funny part is that 5 years after he left office, some people are still obsessed with him.

It's even funnier that some people still actually think he wasn't a total moron who never should have been President.

and I remember the thousands of innocent iraqi citizens who have been killed since your hero took office and continued the war.

256 Americans died in Iraq since Obama was inaugurated vs 4232 who died under Bush's command.
But every single casuality is 100% Bush's fault. His invasion was the stupidest foreign policy decision in 100 years.

don't see the house of saud as dubya's best friend
because of his actions, iraq is now in iran's orbit

Iraq was always in Iran's orbit. After an 8 year war with Iran, genocide against the Kurds, invading Kuwait, genocide against the Marsh Arabs and then starving 400k children by selling food, the regime was on its last leg. Saddam had a fake WMD program to try to keep Iran at bay. His house of cards was sure to fall and a collapsed Iraq (as opposed to an occupied and proped-up Iraq) could have been much more prone to Iranian dominance.

I remember Bush saying he was going to open an Institute of Learning, which was compared by the British Press to the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too. :lol:

Bush's Zoolander turn | Film | guardian.co.uk

PS_0241_CENTER_KIDS.jpg
tumblr_lhi6nsPk6J1qeqtnfo1_500.gif

Last edited:
256 Americans died in Iraq since Obama was inaugurated vs 4232 who died under Bush's command.

and 1702 americans died in Afghanistan in the 5 years Obama has been in charge vs 411 who died in the 7 years under Bush's command

But every single casuality is 100% Bush's fault.

Obama could have pulled out at any time. but instead he chose to continue...despite campaign promises to bring the troops home.

His invasion was the stupidest foreign policy decision in 100 years.

you mean the invasion that many lib congressmen voted in favor of? :laughat:

Iraq was always in Iran's orbit. After an 8 year war with Iran, genocide against the Kurds, invading Kuwait, genocide against the Marsh Arabs and then starving 400k children by selling food, the regime was on its last leg. Saddam had a fake WMD program to try to keep Iran at bay. His house of cards was sure to fall and a collapsed Iraq (as opposed to an occupied and proped-up Iraq) could have been much more prone to Iranian dominance.

shhhhh...don't confuse them with facts. it disrupts their "it's all bush's fault" rhetoric and confuses them :lamo

and 1702 americans died in Afghanistan in the 5 years Obama has been in charge vs 411 who died in the 7 years under Bush's command

Obama could have pulled out at any time. but instead he chose to continue...despite campaign promises to bring the troops home.

you mean the invasion that many lib congressmen voted in favor of? :laughat:

Only the Commander in Chief can send American troops to war. Didn't you even know that?:lamo

Sure I wish their had been a liberal that could have beaten Obama, but there wasn't. But a least Obama ended the war that Bush started, and ended it sooner than either of the viable candidates that ran against wanted to end it.

Only the Commander in Chief can send American troops to war. Didn't you even know that?:lamo

wrong again bucko. the commander in chief can send troops to an area. but Congress must declare war and if they don't the troops have to come home after 60 days. :laughat:

Article I of the Constitution clearly gives Congress, not the president, the “power… to declare War.” The Founding Fathers sought to avoid a situation where one man had the power to commit the nation to war on his own initiative.

which is irrelevent to your giving the current CIC a pass :laughat:

Last edited:
stop slandering other countries to justify your imperialism

come with certain proof!

prove it please

Proof of what? Common knowledge? Do you not know your own country? Your borders have not been there for centuries.

And do you even know what imperialism is? The bad borders that exist throughout the MENA is because of European "imperialism" (which was really just Europe taking back land that the Arab expansion and later the Ottoman Empire was occupying). European colonialism later drew in the borders you see on maps. Why do you think the Kurds are carved up between four different countries? You think they chose to quarter themselves? Do you think the Shia, Sunni, and the Kurds created Iraq together? Addressing this is not imperialism. It's actually the opposite.

Don't confuse slander with fact. This is like me denying that the Statue of Liberty is in New York and demanding that you prove it. Maybe this is why the Middle East is having a hard time looking in the mirror and continues to seek foreign devils for blame.

Last edited:
The only time I ever hear anything about President Bush these days is when my wounded warrior buddies post pictures of themselves and their families golfing or mountain biking with him or having dinner at his ranch.

this thread is about junior bush , you are contradicting yourself as long as you focus on turkey .))))))))))))

Contradiction is the wrong word to use. Bashing Bush (which is all this thread was pathetically created for) really doesn't help to understand what was going on before Bush and is still going on after Bush does it? Bush is a copout used by the ignorant and the stubborn. For any Muslim to blame Bush for Iraq's society breakdown is pathetic because it implies that even Muslims believe in the dictator as the only means to force good behavior. You yourself look at Bashir in Syria as a rightful ruler over Muslims as you default to calling the rebels "Islamists" as if that is supposed to matter. You live under a democracy and actually have your fate in your own hands. Western cultures have democracies and mostly don't believe that Muslims in the MENA can create a democracy. They believe that every time a Muslims sets a bomb off that it means failure. I guess some Turks believe that too.

Iraq and the many other countries now (thanks to the Arab Spring) are traveling towards the same goal as the rest of the world. Any social upheaval that these tribes do is on them. Culture is fate. This is the price Muslims pay for wanting to have a life beyond dictators. I'm surprised of your attitude because it implies that while Muslims look for foreign devils as cultprits for all that is wrong, it is actually Muslims that have far less faith and respect in each other to build a prosperous future without fascist direction. I've always known this. The studies are clear and plenty of Muslim authors have concluded as much. This is why so many seek foreign devils as a scapegoat. There is a certain comfort in pretending that your fate has been decided by others and that you don't have to actively take responsibility to build a future. But to see a common Muslim from this region imply it is rare.

Don't Muslims deserve better? I think they do. Turkey should be the example for the rest. The Turkish government recognizes the need for Bashir to go. With the Arab Spring across the Arab world demanding democracy and an end to dictatorship, don't you think your opinion sits on the wrong side of history? It seems to coincide with America's support for dictators during the Cold War (which your kind criticize as well). Now you demand a support for Bashir? Using the word "secular?" After all, if removing Hussein (an American Cold War dictator) and starting a democracy in Iraq was wrong...doesn't that mean millions of Muslims in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen and across the region are wrong too for demanding democracy? You criticize imperialism, yet voice for the preservation of imperial dictators in your own region. Make sense of that? Of course, mindlessly bashing Bush helps to avoid the truths of your region, doesn't it? It works for some Westerners. I guess it works for Muslims too. The truth is that Bush didn't create this mess. Bush had nothing to do with starting civil uprisings across the region (except for to place Iraq on a democratic path). Bush didn't start Syria's demand for Bashir's removal. Your region's culture did all of this. Instead of trying to use Bush to criticize the Muslim audacity to want democracy, stand up for your fellow Muslim.

Last edited:

LOL So we could have just stood by then and let Iran take down Sadaam? Instead of losing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars?
Oh I feel so much better now. How could they be any more domnated by Iran? Iraq's leaders all CAME from Iran where they were exiled.
Iraq kept the lid on Iran, they were scared to death of him. And I bet you were too. You both got PUNKED by Sadaam. It would be funny if the costs weren't so high.

LOL So we could have just stood by then and let Iran take down Sadaam? Instead of losing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars?
Oh I feel so much better now. How could they be any more domnated by Iran? Iraq's leaders all CAME from Iran where they were exiled.
Iraq kept the lid on Iran, they were scared to death of him. And I bet you were too. You both got PUNKED by Sadaam. It would be funny if the costs weren't so high.

Iraq getting human rights and democracy, ending the sanctions and having development projects instead, no more genocide... That's getting punked? I was never scared of Saddam and couldn't care less about his WMDs. I think I got my money's worth. It sure beats buying a bankrupt car company and failed banks.

Back
Top Bottom