• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What does "Support the Troops" mean?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Ya sure thing pal tell that to the millions murdered by Stalin in the biggest genocide this world has ever seen. The U.S. was no where near as bad not even close not even on the same level.

I believe I said during the Cold War, not before it, Stalin had done his worst before it.

Also I am by definition a Trotskyist, not a Stalinist. I am extremely anti-Stalin, I think he was about as bad as Hitler. Stalin was Hitler minus the extreme racism, but Stalin also used some racism too, not just to the extreme.

And anyways the US govt. can be responsible for quite a lot, a lot of Vietnamese were killed in the Vietnam War, not to mention many other things.

i only read the first post, so this is in responce to that.

im an active duty Marine whos been to iraq.

if you diddnt have that support our troops sticker on your car before 9/11, take it off. i dont want your meaningless 'support' in that mannar. if you actively do things such as sending care packages and whatnot, you can keep the sticker.

real patriotism is more than a trend.

gordon said:
the only terrorist is an American made terrorist.............

And with that no point in reading further.

Back
Top Bottom