• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What does an actual aborted child look like?

ShamMol said:
Originally Posted by Fantasea
You argue privacy; I argue life.

No matter how you slice it and dice it, the truth never changes. A life is a life. The cowardly men in black threw a sop to the PC crowd to shut them up, never dreaming that in just thirty-two years, the pile of infant corpses would be nearly fifty million high and counting.

The law of unintended consequences is merciless.

Hmm...well, obviously we have very different views of what constitutes a human person. you also mention the pc crowd, i wasn't around then so i can't speak to that, but maybe you could provide some evidence of this so maybe i can see this perspective. oh, and try not to use a pro-life website if you can, if you can't fine, but just try, lol.
How about some of the early Planned Parenthood commentary on the subject? What more could one on your side of the fence wish for? It's an interesting read for one who is able to concentrate on the factual content. Dissect it to your heart's content.

What follows is an excerpt from this site:

http://dianedew.com/conceptn.htm

Planned Parenthood, SIECUS admit: Life begins at conception
..DIANE S. DEW © 1998...​
.........................................................................................................
The year was 1969 ... Law and politics had not yet "altered medical science."* The terminology of medical texts had not yet been changed to depersonalize life in the womb. (The pregnant woman was "the mother" and the fetus was "the child" or "baby.") McGraw-Hill Inc. was publishing a book on Conception, Birth and Contraception and needed some input from an authority on the subject. It turned to Planned Parenthood and the Sex Information & Education Council of the United States.

"This book provides a solid base for understanding the anatomy of reproduction," wrote Mary S. Calderone, MD, Executive Director of SIECUS, in her Introduction to the 129-page book. "Access to such fine books as this one will assure our young people that ... finally adults are becoming willing to 'tell it like it is.'"

Similarly, "Dr. George Langmyhr of Planned Parenthood Federation of America ... reviewed the material on contraception," state authors Robert J. Demarest and John J. Sciarra, MD, PhD, in their Foreword.

Within the pages of Conception, Birth and Contraception, however, the pro-life position is presented with pictorial and verbal accuracy. The book clearly pushes contraceptives, with some faulty information on the safety of the IUD, etc., but the personhood of the unborn is fully supported throughout the text.

In fact, the book's own glossary definition of the term "fetus" begins with: "An unborn child." Pregnancy, likewise, is defined as: "The condition of being with child."

What caused the philosophical flip-flop between 1969 and 1973?

alienken said:
It is odd and disturbing that someone is asked to prove that a baby in the womb is a living human.(basic biology) This way of thinking is a terrible path and I don't like where it is headed.
nope,you got it wrong again. i asked for info on the pc crowd that you mentioned and said to try to not use a pro-life webpage. :2wave:

I understand there are now 46 co-sponsors to this bill.

Right to Life Act (Introduced in House)

HR 552 IH

109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 552
To implement equal protection under the 14th article of amendment to the
Constitution for the right to life of each born and preborn human person.​

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

February 2, 2005
Mr. HUNTER (for himself, Mr. SHIMKUS, Mr. KINGSTON, Mr. BARTLETT of Maryland, Mr. TIAHRT, Mr. WICKER, Mr. SMITH of New Jersey, Mrs. MYRICK, Mr. TANCREDO, Mr. WHITFIELD, Mr. DOOLITTLE, Mr. GARRETT of New Jersey, Mr. AKIN, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. RENZI, Mrs. JO ANN DAVIS of Virginia, Mr. RYUN of Kansas, Mr. KING of Iowa, Mr. MCCOTTER, Mr. PEARCE, Mr. NEY, Mr. JOHNSON of Illinois, Mr. NEUGEBAUER, Mr. SOUDER, Mr. GINGREY, Mr. LEWIS of Kentucky, Mr. JONES of North Carolina, Mr. WAMP, Mr. WILSON of South Carolina, Mr. PITTS, Ms. FOXX, Mr. CHABOT, Mr. HOEKSTRA, Mr. HOSTETTLER, Mr. GREEN of Wisconsin, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, and Mr. LAHOOD) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
To implement equal protection under the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution for the right to life of each born and preborn human person.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Right to Life Act'.

SEC. 2. RIGHT TO LIFE.

To implement equal protection for the right to life of each born and preborn human person, and pursuant to the duty and authority of the Congress, including Congress' power under article I, section 8, to make necessary and proper laws, and Congress' power under section 5 of the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the Congress hereby declares that the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being.

SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.

For purposes of this Act:

(1) HUMAN PERSON; HUMAN BEING- The terms `human person' and `human being' include each and every member of the species homo sapiens at all stages of life, including, but not limited to, the moment of fertilization, cloning, or other moment at which an individual member of the human species comes into being.

(2) STATE- The term `State' used in the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States and other applicable provisions of the Constitution includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and each other territory or possession of the United States.

Nina May wrote: In Korea, Life Begins at Conception

Recently while in Korea we were asking someone the ages of a group of kids.
The response was very unusual.

They gave their ages based on their birthday in Korea, and based on a birthday in America. The dates were always a year apart. We thought it was because they were referring to the Chinese calendar. But they told us that in their country a child is a year old the day they are born because they consider them to be a viable human being the minute they are conceived. So they count the time in the womb as though it was time outside the womb.

With just this little distinction, they are speaking volumes about the worth and value of each of these children. It’s as though kids in the West are irrelevant, ignored, and expendable before they take that first breath. Maybe if we looked at an unborn child, no matter what age in the womb, as a fully developed, viable fellow human being, then the abortion problem would solve itself.

It was humbling to know that each one of those Korean children was loved and appreciated from the moment their parents knew they had been conceived. How fortunate for them.

Fantasea said:

They gave their ages based on their birthday in Korea, and based on a birthday in America. The dates were always a year apart. We thought it was because they were referring to the Chinese calendar. But they told us that in their country a child is a year old the day they are born because they consider them to be a viable human being the minute they are conceived. So they count the time in the womb as though it was time outside the womb.
WRONG! I've been to South Korea more than 30 times, have some great Korean friends, and I feel that I have a clear understanding of this topic.

Fantasea, what a shock! You're WRONG!

Koreans measure age by the YEAR you were born in. For example if you're born on Dec. 31, 2004 on Jan. 1, 2005 you're TWO years old because you were alive (BORN) in two different years.

You're outrageous attempt to tie a Korean custom centered around NEW YEARS to abortion is just another fine example of who you are.

To repeat, in South Korea, EVERYONE turns one year older on New Years Day....

What did Bugs Bunny say?

"What a MAROON!"

:2funny:

26 X World Champs said:

WRONG! I've been to South Korea more than 30 times, have some great Korean friends, and I feel that I have a clear understanding of this topic.

Fantasea, what a shock! You're WRONG!

Koreans measure age by the YEAR you were born in. For example if you're born on Dec. 31, 2004 on Jan. 1, 2005 you're TWO years old because you were alive (BORN) in two different years.

You're outrageous attempt to tie a Korean custom centered around NEW YEARS to abortion is just another fine example of who you are.

To repeat, in South Korea, EVERYONE turns one year older on New Years Day....

What did Bugs Bunny say?

"What a MAROON!"

Here's another source. Perhaps if you apologize nicely, Nina May will forgive your lack of understanding, sensitivity, and overbearing boorishness.

http://www.askasia.org/teachers/Instructional_Resources/Materials/Readings/Korea/R_korea_3.htm

ShamMol said:
nope,you got it wrong again. i asked for info on the pc crowd that you mentioned and said to try to not use a pro-life webpage. :2wave:
I could take the time to get it for you but WHY! Any info. on the subject that you don't agree with you will dismiss as right wing propaganda. That's why I haven't been around as much, some of you people are a waste of time.

Fantasea said:
Here's another source. Perhaps if you apologize nicely, Nina May will forgive your lack of understanding, sensitivity, and overbearing boorishness.

http://www.askasia.org/teachers/Instructional_Resources/Materials/Readings/Korea/R_korea_3.htm
Are you really this inept?

Your site said:
Koreans traditionally figure age differently than we do. At birth, you are 1 year old, and on the first Lunar New Year's Day you are 2 years old.
I wrote:

I apparently misunderstood and said New Years Day instead of LUnar New Year's Day. However, my method of counting is correct.

On the other hand, you made up this story about how Korean babies are one year old when they're born, but you wrote:
Fantasea said:
But they told us that in their country a child is a year old the day they are born because they consider them to be a viable human being the minute they are conceived. So they count the time in the womb as though it was time outside the womb.
You made up this BS story to back up your abortion views, trying to elicit sympathy from forum readers. How lame you really are....

:2sick1:

26 X World Champs said:
But they told us that in their country a child is a year old the day they are born because they consider them to be a viable human being the minute they are conceived. So they count the time in the womb as though it was time outside the womb.
You made up this BS story to back up your abortion views, trying to elicit sympathy from forum readers. How lame you really are....
After you have read this, will you show that you are a man of honor and rightly apologize for falsely accusing me of making up a story? Or will you reveal to the forum your true color?

http://www.ninamay.com/Article48.html

Margaret Sanger, as we all know, or should know is the principal founder of Planned Parenthood.

It should be helpful, to all, to understand some of her views on the subject of human reproduction. The following website contains a number of quotations taken from her published writings. Note that the sources have been properly annotated so that anyone who wishes may find the, in the local library, the books from which they came.

Rather than criticize the person who assembled them, ask yourself, instead, why the Planned Parenthood website doesn't also carry these quotes.

http://www.eadshome.com/MargaretSanger.htm

Fantasea said:
Margaret Sanger, as we all know, or should know is the principal founder of Planned Parenthood.

It should be helpful, to all, to understand some of her views on the subject of human reproduction. The following website contains a number of quotations taken from her published writings. Note that the sources have been properly annotated so that anyone who wishes may find the, in the local library, the books from which they came.

Rather than criticize the person who assembled them, ask yourself, instead, why the Planned Parenthood website doesn't also carry these quotes.

http://www.eadshome.com/MargaretSanger.htm
I went to that website, and then I went to WhiteHouse.gov. It was odd, whitehouse.gov didn't talk about Andrew Jackson and the Trail of Tears, nor did it talk about Franklin Roosevelt and the Japanese internment camp. Should I ask why those aren't included as well?

shuamort said:
I went to that website, and then I went to WhiteHouse.gov. It was odd, whitehouse.gov didn't talk about Andrew Jackson and the Trail of Tears, nor did it talk about Franklin Roosevelt and the Japanese internment camp. Should I ask why those aren't included as well?
You may ask, if you wish; but, I can't imagine why you would. If the subject was Indian affairs or WWII, I could understand your interest.

However, given the name of the title of this thread, I don't believe these topics are germane.

Pearls of wisdom, dripping from the lips of Margaret Sanger, seem to be considerably more in keeping with the theme, don't you think?

Fantasea said:
You may ask, if you wish; but, I can't imagine why you would. If the subject was Indian affairs or WWII, I could understand your interest.

However, given the name of the title of this thread, I don't believe these topics are germane.

Pearls of wisdom, dripping from the lips of Margaret Sanger, seem to be considerably more in keeping with the theme, don't you think?
My underlying point was, that although the founders of some of these policies had not so altruistic ideas in some areas, it doesn't negate the whole thing. Andrew Jackson's ideas that had him move the Cherokee people to the west doesn't mean that all of the ideas of the presidency are wrong.

Moreover, I found this from the planned parenthood website:
Sanger and Eugenics
(snip)
Although Sanger uniformly repudiated the racist exploitation of eugenics principles, she agreed with the "progressives" of her day who favored

incentives for the voluntary hospitalization and/or sterilization of people with untreatable, disabling, hereditary conditions

the adoption and enforcement of stringent regulations to prevent the immigration of the diseased and "feebleminded" into the U.S.

placing so-called illiterates, paupers, unemployables, criminals, prostitutes, and dope-fiends on farms and open spaces as long as necessary for the strengthening and development of moral conduct

Planned Parenthood Federation of America finds these views objectionable and outmoded.

"More children from the fit, less from the unfit — that is the chief issue in birth control."
A quotation falsely attributed to Margaret Sanger, this statement was made by the editors of American Medicine in a review of an article by Sanger. The editorial from which this appeared, as well as Sanger's article, "Why Not Birth Control Clinics in America?" (1919b),
were reprinted side-by-side in the May 1919 Birth Control Review .

"The mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly."
Another quotation falsely attributed to Margaret Sanger, this was actually written for the June 1932 issue of The Birth Control Review by W.E.B. DuBois, founder of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Taken out of the context of his discussion about the effects of birth control on the balance between quality-of-life considerations and race-survival issues for African-Americans, Dubois' language seems insensitive by today's standards.

"Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a menace to the race."
This fabricated quotation, falsely attributed to Sanger, was concocted in the late 1980s. The alleged source is the April 1933 Birth Control Review (Sanger ceased editing the Review in 1929). That issue contains no article or letter by Sanger.

"To create a race of thoroughbreds. . ."
This remark, again attributed originally to Sanger, was made by Dr. Edward A. Kempf and has been cited out of context and with distorted meaning. Dr. Kempf, a progressive physician, was actually arguing for state endowment of maternal and infant care clinics. In her book The Pivot of Civilization, Sanger quoted Dr. Kempf's argument about how environment may improve human excellence:

Society must make life worth the living and the refining for the individual by conditioning him to love and to seek the love-object in a manner that reflects a constructive effect upon his fellow-men and by giving him suitable opportunities. The virility of the automatic apparatus is destroyed by excessive gormandizing or hunger, by excessive wealth or poverty, by excessive work or idleness, by sexual abuse or intolerant prudishness. The noblest and most difficult art of all is the raising of human thoroughbreds (1969).

It was in this spirit that Sanger used the phrase, "Birth Control: To Create a Race of Thoroughbreds," as a banner on the November 1921 issue of the Birth Control Review . (Differing slogans on the theme of voluntary family planning sometimes appeared under the title of The Review, e.g., "Dedicated to the Cause of Voluntary Motherhood," January 1928.)

"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
This statement is taken out of context from Margaret Sanger's Woman and the New Race (1920). Sanger was making an ironic comment — not a prescriptive one — about the horrifying rate of infant mortality among large families of early 20th-century urban America. The statement, as grim as the conditions that prompted Sanger to make it, accompanied this chart, illustrating the infant death rate in 1920:

So it looks like your claim that Planned Parenthood didn't address some of Sanger's unfavorable views and quotes is a bit unfounded, wouldn't you agree?

shuamort said:
So it looks like your claim that Planned Parenthood didn't address some of Sanger's unfavorable views and quotes is a bit unfounded, wouldn't you agree?
Well, it looks as if I mis-spoke, doesn't it? For that I apologize.

However, one must admit, Old Maggie certainly had a way with words. What did you think about that whole paragraph devoted to utilizing black clergy to lull their congregants into a false sense of security? (It ran a shiver up my spine.)

What a gal. She would have been quite comfortable in a white sheet and hood, don't you think?

alienken said:
I could take the time to get it for you but WHY! Any info. on the subject that you don't agree with you will dismiss as right wing propaganda. That's why I haven't been around as much, some of you people are a waste of time.
i might dismiss it, but if it was so wide spread, i am sure that there would be some mention of it somewhere, even by non-right wing people. i just don't get what he is talking about and want some understanding. if you do not know me, i actually reverse my opinions when presented with solid evidence or at the very least add to my opinion. it only helps me-i guess i am just a waste of time though.

Fantasea said:
Well, it looks as if I mis-spoke, doesn't it? For that I apologize.

However, one must admit, Old Maggie certainly had a way with words. What did you think about that whole paragraph devoted to utilizing black clergy to lull their congregants into a false sense of security? (It ran a shiver up my spine.)

What a gal. She would have been quite comfortable in a white sheet and hood, don't you think?
umm...what are you referring to? This? ""We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.""

Well, I would tend to assume that it, if on that website that featured so many things that was wrong, would not be credible either, but hey, its only logic.

ShamMol said:
umm...what are you referring to? This? ""We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.""

Well, I would tend to assume that it, if on that website that featured so many things that was wrong, would not be credible either, but hey, its only logic.
Since you know the title of the book from whence the quote is purported to have come, perhaps when you're next passing your local library, you could stop in, take a look, and satisfy yourself, one way or the other.

However, a reading of Ms Sanger's other quotes on the website will show her propensity for that sort of thing. It seems that her ideas about the benefits of a "Master Race" pre-dated those of old Adolph. I wonder if he read any of her books?

More from PP website:
"As early as 1914 Margaret Sanger was promoting abortion, not for white middle-class women, but against 'inferior races' — black people, poor people, Slavs, Latins, and Hebrews were 'human weeds'."
This allegation about Margaret Sanger appears in an anonymous flyer, "Facts About Planned Parenthood," that is circulated by anti-family planning activists. Margaret Sanger, who passionately believed in a woman's right to control her body, never "promoted" abortion because it was illegal and dangerous throughout her lifetime. She urged women to use contraceptives so that they would not be at risk for the dangers of illegal, back-alley abortion. Sanger never described any ethnic community as an 'inferior race' or as 'human weeds.' In her lifetime, Sanger won the respect of international figures of all races, including the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Mahatma Gandhi; Shidzue Kato, the foremost family planning advocate in Japan; and Lady Dhanvanthi Rama Rau of India — all of whom were sensitive to issues of race.

"The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy"
This is the title of a book falsely attributed to Sanger. It was written by Lothrop Stoddard and reviewed by Havelock Ellis in the October 1920 issue of The Birth Control Review . Its general topic, the international politics of race relations in the first decades of the century, is one in which Sanger was not involved. Her interest, insofar as she allowed a review of Stoddard's book to be published in The Birth Control Review, was in the overall health and quality of life of all races and not in tensions between them. Ellis's review was critical of the Stoddard book and of distinctions based on race or ethnicity alone.

Fantasea said:
Since you know the title of the book from whence the quote is purported to have come, perhaps when you're next passing your local library, you could stop in, take a look, and satisfy yourself, one way or the other.

However, a reading of Ms Sanger's other quotes on the website will show her propensity for that sort of thing. It seems that her ideas about the benefits of a "Master Race" pre-dated those of old Adolph. I wonder if he read any of her books?
Maybe I will.

And onto Adolf, my good history buddy that i am hating studying right now. He was influenced by Karl Leuger, who hated jews, and Lanz von Liebenfels, who viewed the aryans as the surperior race, in the 1913-1914 time. I don't think that he was influenced by her at all, but if you provide some evidence, i could add it to the paper i am writing (it would be a good addition for me).

Fantasea said:
26 X World Champs said:
After you have read this, will you show that you are a man of honor and rightly apologize for falsely accusing me of making up a story? Or will you reveal to the forum your true color?

http://www.ninamay.com/Article48.html

The fact is that you and she are WRONG. We've already discovered that the TRUTH is as I wrote in my last post.

You, and she, are manipulating the truth to serve your Anti-Choice purposes. Too bad you yourself provided the truth in your last post, remember? What crap are you now trying to pull? It never ceases to amaze me how full of sh*t you really are. To remind everyone how you manipulate the truth (stupidly I might add) here's the quote from the website that YOU provided that is 100% more credible than you're hokey Nina May BS site!
Koreans traditionally figure age differently than we do. At birth, you are 1 year old, and on the first Lunar New Year's Day you are 2 years old. However, age for official documents, such as passports, is calculated Western style, from date of birth.

Fantasea's source: http://www.askasia.org/teachers/Ins...a/R_korea_3.htm

Is there some reason you have an affinity for the truth? No one else on this board LIES and TWISTS the truth like you do. There are others who I philosophically disagree with, and often I dispute their posts, but never do I think they're lying and making it up just to make THEMSELVES look OK. Time and time again you're caught in your lies and untruths and generalizations, and never, ever do you own up to it.

In many ways it is worse that you're unable to ever admit your mistakes. It seems like some type of illness that you have for surely no one with a healthy mental capability would lie and cheat like you do. It's very bizarre.

:blastem: :rwbdonkey

ShamMol said:
Maybe I will.

And onto Adolf, my good history buddy that i am hating studying right now. He was influenced by Karl Leuger, who hated jews, and Lanz von Liebenfels, who viewed the aryans as the surperior race, in the 1913-1914 time. I don't think that he was influenced by her at all, but if you provide some evidence, i could add it to the paper i am writing (it would be a good addition for me).
If you do get around to perusing her book, you'll have a better idea. If you decide to use any of her material, don't forget to give her attribution.

When your first draft is finished, I'd be glad to proof read it and suggest editorial changes. I'd use Word's tracker so that you'd have the revisions plus the original.

No charge for the service.

26 X World Champs said:
Fantasea said:
The fact is that you and she are WRONG. We've already discovered that the TRUTH is as I wrote in my last post.

You, and she, are manipulating the truth to serve your Anti-Choice purposes. Too bad you yourself provided the truth in your last post, remember? What crap are you now trying to pull? It never ceases to amaze me how full of sh*t you really are. To remind everyone how you manipulate the truth (stupidly I might add) here's the quote from the website that YOU provided that is 100% more credible than you're hokey Nina May BS site!

Fantasea's source: http://www.askasia.org/teachers/Ins...a/R_korea_3.htm

Is there some reason you have an affinity for the truth? No one else on this board LIES and TWISTS the truth like you do. There are others who I philosophically disagree with, and often I dispute their posts, but never do I think they're lying and making it up just to make THEMSELVES look OK. Time and time again you're caught in your lies and untruths and generalizations, and never, ever do you own up to it.

In many ways it is worse that you're unable to ever admit your mistakes. It seems like some type of illness that you have for surely no one with a healthy mental capability would lie and cheat like you do. It's very bizarre.

:blastem: :rwbdonkey
Any significance to your advertising a jackass?

Fantasea said:
26 X World Champs said:
Any significance to your advertising a jackass?
Nice diversion...again...I noted that once you're again proven wrong, you ignore and try to make some stupid comment to divert away from the painfully obvious fact that you purposely make stuff up. No one, not even you can be so consistently stupid.

Why don't you tell us again about Koreans and Abortion? Or about those 12 ounce preemies that regularly survive and thrive? Or how about those Amerasian kids who run home from school every day heartbroken from being verbally abused? Don't forget to forward to us the stats about how the parents of mixed race marriages never accept their son or daughter in laws?

It's been almost 36 hours since you invented another fun fact that no one except you could ever believe to be true?

I know! Give us the link to the PIGS CAN FLY website that also discusses how preemie pigs weighing less than 1 ounce survive to grow up and become Easter Dinners..... :rofl

26 X World Champs said:
Fantasea said:
Nice diversion...again...I noted that once you're again proven wrong, you ignore and try to make some stupid comment to divert away from the painfully obvious fact that you purposely make stuff up. No one, not even you can be so consistently stupid.

Why don't you tell us again about Koreans and Abortion? Or about those 12 ounce preemies that regularly survive and thrive? Or how about those Amerasian kids who run home from school every day heartbroken from being verbally abused? Don't forget to forward to us the stats about how the parents of mixed race marriages never accept their son or daughter in laws?

It's been almost 36 hours since you invented another fun fact that no one except you could ever believe to be true?

I know! Give us the link to the PIGS CAN FLY website that also discusses how preemie pigs weighing less than 1 ounce survive to grow up and become Easter Dinners..... :rofl
I notice that the jackass has vanished. What are we to make of that?

Fantasea said:
You argue privacy; I argue life.

No matter how you slice it and dice it, the truth never changes. A life is a life. The cowardly men in black threw a sop to the PC crowd to shut them up, never dreaming that in just thirty-two years, the pile of infant corpses would be nearly fifty million high and counting.

The law of unintended consequences is merciless.
A fetus is biologically a parasite. We've already discussed this. Find the definition of parasite in any dictionary, and a fetus meets the description. Therefore, all rights belong to the host, not the parasite. This is an area in which government has no place.

Also, you seem to be quite a selective pro-lifer! Actively supporting war, not caring of the 40,000 children who die of hunger each day, not caring of the people strickened with poverty who die because of it, really not caring about anything or anyone except fetuses. Such is the great hypocrisy of the entire 'pro-life' movement.

Back
Top Bottom