• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

I made enchiladas tonight. They were a hit and there is plenty for tomorrow. I also boiled eggs this evening for egg salad to have for breakfast. Hubby and I are going grocery shopping hours before the OSU game versus Purdue at 3:30. .They have Butterball turkeys for 78 cents a pound. I want to get my turkey for Thanksgiving now.

One big red pepper, stuffed with mince meat and corn and herbs.

It wasn't as good as it sounds actually. Using raw meat I was afraid of under-cooking it, and did the opposite. It was alright I guess.

If that had sweet corn and Mayo in it I’d have given you a thumbs up lol.🤣
It had mayo in it, as I told you before, you can keep your corn if you like it so much, I don't put that stuff in my tuna salad. :ROFLMAO:

Wendy's single and fries. I don't eat there much, but it seems like their food has gotten better. The fries were great, and the produce and sauce on the burger was better than i expect from fast food. Could be the location, too. This Wendy's has a ton of competition within a five minute drive.

It had mayo in it, as I told you before, you can keep your corn if you like it so much, I don't put that stuff in my tuna salad. :ROFLMAO:
Well in Britain you'd be considered a weirdo for not putting sweetcorn in a tuna mayo sandwich ...😂🤣

Well in Britain you'd be considered a weirdo for not putting sweetcorn in a tuna mayo sandwich ...😂🤣
Well, I don't plan on being in Britain in my lifetime, thankfully. You keep on pushing your corn narrative, I'm not buying it. You were extremely pushy about it last time on this thread too. Personally, I don't care to hijack this thread with your pushy insistence, so I won't be responding to you any further, like I had to do with you last time. 🤢

Last edited:
Last night was delivery from a Chinese restaurant. Basil shrimp, Shrimp Curry, Szechuan Pork and Szechuan Shrimp, eggrolls. Enough for a leftover meal.

Back
Top Bottom