• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

went out and got boneless barbecue ribs and sour cream and chive mashed potatoes as a dinner surprise for the family. it was a work from home day, and i wanted to do something cool. the dogs all got a little, too.

The other half’s working til 8 so I thought I’d do something simple...Mexican eggs..I used the best butter in the world so it didn’t need cheese ,it was rich and creamy enough...and spicy 🌶
DCC577C2-3056-49C0-96D2-A7E04EE08666.jpeg8A640923-5308-49BE-B547-B25543F5F0F6.jpeg69AC43A0-7B56-47E1-B5EA-1BD1779E70BC.jpeg

We drained, marinated tofu, crusted it with almond flour, parm, seasoning, fried it until crisp, served with a basil aioli. Salad on the side.

Lemon pepper chicken wings and crispy tenders (Louisiana rub), no contact delivery, french fries on the side. Raspberries for dessert.

Vegetarian spring rolls with light soy sauce. Raspberries with heavy cream for dessert.

1/2 Caesar salad
1/2 turkey bacon sandwich
baguette.

Amor had her birthday last Tuesday and she flew up to visit me from LA this weekend, so I took her out to the Cliff House in Browns Point, Washington (near Tacoma and overlooking commencement bay)

I had Chicken Marsala, she had Seafood Fetticine. Now we’re in the downstairs bar having cocktails

Check it out if you’re ever in Tacoma!

I wanted to post pictures but the forum is saying the file is too large, here’s the cliff house on TripAdvisor

Homemade nachos with vegetarian refried beans, mild shredded cheddar cheese and homemade guacamole. Sliced banana with sugar and heavy cream for dessert.

That looks really good. I used to put smoked sausage in it, but I'm trying to be good and make more dishes vegetarian before the holidays.

I made cabbage and noodles on Friday night.
One of my favorites.

I still have half a huge cabbage in the refrigerator, so I might make stuffed cabbage rolls.
Am I invited?

I had butter chicken and naan. Made the chicken and got the naan from outside. Tasted great

Southern Living "Comfort Food Made Easy" - Mac and Cheese with King Ranch Chicken.

Good.

We did Chinese take-out. Vegetable Lo Mein, egg drop soup, egg rolls, shrimp fried rice and Moo Goo Gai Pan. Enough left overs to keep me out of the kitchen for a few days. The best part of our meal was reading our fortune cookies. "Happy talk makes for happy life."

Lamb sirloins grilled over charcoal, fresh steamed cauliflower, fresh raspberries with heavy cream for dessert.

chicken and loaded mashed potatoes.

Toasted bagel with butter, and half sandwich on Artisan roll made with left over grilled lamb sirloins, cherry tomatoes, onions and mayo.

taco rice hamburger helper.

Back
Top Bottom