• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did Jesus look like'

When you pray to Him, what image of the being is in your mind?

Christians pray to the Father, in the Name of Jesus.

To pray for something, I have to picture in my mind what that is if possible. Imagining what Jesus looks like is for when you read the Bible.

Since no one knows what Jesus looked like, contemporary artists have begun to create their own Jesus(s)

American Jesus.JPG

This Jesus belongs to the NRA, I would assume - but the following one definitely does not

Christ breaks a rifle_Otto Pankok.JPG
The artist, Otto Pankok, was a German who suffered in the camps of dissidents during Hitler's regime. This illustration was created in 1950 during Herr Pankok's time at the Academy of Fine Arts in Dusseldorf. His paintings were shown at the Entartete Kunst (Degenerate Art) exhibition in 1937.

Apparently he didn't look unusual enough for it to warrant any mention.
Neither handsome- or hideousness, skin- or hair color, height, or the physcial build seem to have been worthy of being pointed out.
But he did have a penchant for getting people to listen, so he probably had charisma.
Some would say he had the TRUTH...

No evidence that you are correct...
There is this principle known as 'that which can be declared without evidence can be dismissed without evidence'. I can dismiss the claims about jesus because there is no objective and tangible evidence for what is claimed about Jesus.

The bible is the claim.

There is this principle known as 'that which can be declared without evidence can be dismissed without evidence'. I can dismiss the claims about jesus because there is no objective and tangible evidence for what is claimed about Jesus.

The bible is the claim.
As I can dismiss yours...

Did anyone notice the logical disconnect of Nazis and Klan members claiming to be Christians but hating non-whites and Jews?

Did anyone notice the logical disconnect of Nazis and Klan members claiming to be Christians but hating non-whites and Jews?
Not at all...I do notice the Jew's hatred for Christians, though...beginning with Christ...

Not at all...I do notice the Jew's hatred for Christians, though...beginning with Christ...
What are you babbling about now?

Are you a Jew?

Doesn't answer my question. Where do you notice the hatred of Christians from Jews? You made an unsubstantiated claim and now you come back with asking me if I am a Jew?

Doesn't answer my question. Where do you notice the hatred of Christians from Jews? You made an unsubstantiated claim and now you come back with asking me if I am a Jew?
If you can't answer, then neither can I...

You said you noticed hatred coming from Jews to Christians but now you are afraid to back this up. Got it...
Guess you'll never know...

If you can't answer, then neither can I...

You made an initial claim and when called on it asked a totally unrelated personal question which no one has to answer. Now you are afraid of that claim you made. You do have a chance to say your were mistaken.

You made an initial claim and when called on it asked a totally unrelated personal question which no one has to answer. Now you are afraid of that claim you made. You do have a chance to say your were mistaken.
No more than you are...answer my question...are you a Jew?

Back
Top Bottom