• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

The only Alice I know musically is the one with the restaurant.

And it goes like this.......

(warning 18 minutes)

Not the greatest song in the world but very nice. I thought it was an all female band when it first popped up until they started speaking. What does that say about me?

Not the greatest song in the world but very nice. I thought it was an all female band when it first popped up until they started speaking. What does that say about me?
lol...quite a talented group of kids, I think...the oldest is only 18...all brothers...can ya tell?

I got out my CD of the Alice in Chains album Dirt recently. As a teenager, I knew that it was awesome, but listening to it now, I'm still thoroughly impressed. Also, I have a little more perspective now when it comes to the content, so some of it is more difficult to listen to. Either way, it's an incredible album front to back. Great band.

The Kiddo seems to love them, at least unplugged thus far. I quite obviously approve.

I put on "Nutshell" from the unplugged album and he started banging the desk while shrieking in joy

The Kiddo seems to love them, at least unplugged thus far. I quite obviously approve.

I put on "Nutshell" from the unplugged album and he started banging the desk while shrieking in joy

I love Sap and Jar of Flies. On Sap, the tune he does with Ann Wilson and the Alice Mudgarden collaboration are really cool. We used to cover Nutshell in our acoustic sets and Rooster during the full electric sets. You have to have musicians with a lot of skill to do those songs justice, and the guys I played with did. As for me, I'd been singing them since I was a teenager, and it was neat to play them live. I'm freshly impressed with just how good AiC are. Feels good to listen to them again.

We’re listening to Pandora, thumbprint station.

Back
Top Bottom