• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Ten Years After. Turn it up your neighbors will get a kick out of it.

give yourself 22 minutes to just listen
if you have earphones, wear them
from last thursday:

I don't know if you like punk music but these little girls are great!

Thought they were great until they started singing. Oh my ears! Please spare me lord.

Thought they were great until they started singing. Oh my ears! Please spare me lord.
Lol.

So you don't like punk music.

Cause if you did.....they got it going on.

Lol.

So you don't like punk music.

Cause if you did.....they got it going on.

I gave it a listen and believe me I was repulsed by it.

Try this instead:

I got out my CD of the Alice in Chains album Dirt recently. As a teenager, I knew that it was awesome, but listening to it now, I'm still thoroughly impressed. Also, I have a little more perspective now when it comes to the content, so some of it is more difficult to listen to. Either way, it's an incredible album front to back. Great band.

Back
Top Bottom