• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well the GOP is setting a new precedent tonight

You would never know it after a spending a couple of hours on Debate Politics. ;)
I fight with my brothers all the time. With fists as kids and now about politics - some of our arguments are right out of DP. They’re idiots but they’re my idiots :)

If it is not your president in office, you do not attend the state of the union speech. I suspect the next GOP president will end up with a lot of empty Dem chairs when the time comes. The GOP has become the divide the nation party and tonight is no exemption. I am really getting sick of the pettiness of the GOP as a party. they should call themselves the Trump party and move on.
My guess is it because it requires vaccine mandate for this, and they are pandering to their moron base

It's a matter of degree in my opinion.
What I found most repugnant in Loser #45’s SOTU speeches wasn’t the bragging, it was taking full credit for his administration’s accomplishments and zero responsibility for it’s/his failures.

The handshake snub was just another unpresidential act by Loser #45. IMO, at the time, Pelosi likely didn’t much care. Loser #45 had recently been impeached for the first time, and anger/resentment were the primary emotions still being felt by both sides.

Adding to the already palpable hostile atmosphere, Loser #45 repeatedly openly attacked the Democrats and his predecessors. Really poor form.

Then there’s his awarding of our country’s highest civilian award, the Medal of Freedom, to the late far right turd, Limbaugh.

Still, Pelosi’s tearing up of the SOTU speech was wrong, period.
The Limbaugh thing was a topper. Giving that award to a man who made fun of a woman testifying about health care and how contraceptives control her messed up menstrual cycle, saying she was having so much sex she couldnt walk showed his inhumanity. Criticizing scientists who posited that water on Mars might come from its polar icecaps —saying they were advancing a global warming agenda — showed his paranoid anti-intellectualism. Both Rush and Donald did their job to Make America Hate Again.

Back
Top Bottom