• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, It’s On (1 Viewer)

I honestly did not think she would do it. She knows she can't win. And if she if she did win (she won't), she has no one to replace Johnson.

I gave her credit for having a little sense. What the hell is wrong with me?

What’s her end game?

To piss off the entire house and senate and keep her ugly ignorant mug in front of the cameras. AND to humiliate the good people of the state of Georgia.

Just heard Scalise will make a motion to table Greene's motion, therefore permanently dumping her motion FOREVER.

Last edited:
So do they have to deal with it today?

Should i go look for a livestream of the circus?

MTG is making this poor lady read all of her grievances out loud.

Trump is playing both sides again. SOTH Johnson/MTG.
MTG lies more, kisses Trump's ass more, craves the spotlight more, she's more of a Trumpster.. Johnson is more discrete, he has to be..

There both assholes.. But obviously he will compromise.. She just wants to feed her base red meat..

I honestly did not think she would do it. She knows she can't win. And if she if she did win (she won't), she has no one to replace Johnson.

I gave her credit for having a little sense. What the hell is wrong with me?
You give people the benefit of the doubt. You're not the problem.

House Democratic leaders have said that Democrats will vote to kill the effort led by GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, effectively ensuring Johnson won’t lose his job.
That was a few days ago. Since then he has called for Univ presidents to be fired and reminded everyone that he is an election denier. My D congressman will not be voting to support small Johnson.

The GOP are toast in November as it relates to the House....dumb , dumb dumb

I wonder how empty Greene manages to keep so much stupid in one head, seems it should start leaking out at some point.

Her end game is, as usual to throw red meat to the Trump cult..
And MAGAs will gobble it up like hungry little birds.

Rep. Dusty Johnson, R-S.D., said of those trying to remove the speaker, “They’re pretty good at getting attention, but they have not been recognized for their ability to get things done."

He said if they keep pushing to oust the speaker, "I think you can expect more of the same: Failure.”

God help us that we continue to see nothing but more of the same, Mr. Johnson. And not just for their inability to boot Mike.

I wonder how empty Greene manages to keep so much stupid in one head, seems it should start leaking out at some point.
Stupid does not take up space, grasshopper, but rather represents the absence of substance. The more stupid she expresses, the more space for her to be stupid.

1715214004666.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom