• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, he is impeached again

That will get trump an asterisk * in the history books.

trump's only accomplishments are lowering taxes for the rich and getting impeached twice.

I was surprised by the low amount of Republicans who voted for impeachment.

Getting to a 2/3 majority in the Senate isn't going to be the slam dunk I thought.

I was surprised by the low amount of Republicans who voted for impeachment.

Getting to a 2/3 majority in the Senate isn't going to be the slam dunk I thought.
McConnell said he might be onboard

McConnell said he might be onboard
yeah - i think if he gives the signal, that would clear the way.
I have no idea what the Republicans are thinking. IF they don't do this ,they've completely ceded the moral high ground to Democrats, which is not an easy task

Better history, is Biden is impeached on day one!
Yes- he is going to be impeached by a Dem Congress. Count on it! and if he isn't, the Proud Boys are going to attack the Capitol.

That wall of text completely ignores the fact that he spent weeks retweeting and liking the posts of people who were openly advocating for violence. You might be able to claim he didnt directly call for violence, but you can hardly contend that he didnt at least show support to those who were.
Had Trump given a thumbs up to anyone's tweet calling for violence it would have been all over the news .. yet, it wasn't .. because that never happened.

For all the tweets Trump may have viewed, he may have given a thumbs up to a non-violence tweet by someone who had, at some time, posted a tweet that could be construed to be a call for violence. But Trump's too busy being the President to see every single Tweet of everyone, so he probably never caught 99% of the tweets of his followers that he even bothered to follow.

I can claim Trump didn't directly call for violence simply because he didn't call for violence, directly or indirectly, obviously.

But your spurious speculation would never be allowed to be admissible in a court of law.

So rightly it is not grounds for impeachment .. rightly that is .. but Pelosi and her thugs aren't in any way rightly ... .

That being said, only an idiot tweets while President .. which includes Trump. I hope to God that Biden doesn't Tweet while in office -- it's simply undignified.

Had Trump given a thumbs up to anyone's tweet calling for violence it would have been all over the news .. yet, it wasn't .. because that never happened.

For all the tweets Trump may have viewed, he may have given a thumbs up to a non-violence tweet by someone who had, at some time, posted a tweet that could be construed to be a call for violence. But Trump's too busy being the President to see every single Tweet of everyone, so he probably never caught 99% of the tweets of his followers that he even bothered to follow.

I can claim Trump didn't directly call for violence simply because he didn't call for violence, directly or indirectly, obviously.

But your spurious speculation would never be allowed to be admissible in a court of law.

So rightly it is not grounds for impeachment .. rightly that is .. but Pelosi and her thugs aren't in any way rightly ... .

That being said, only an idiot tweets while President .. which includes Trump. I hope to God that Biden doesn't Tweet while in office -- it's simply undignified.
Trump is/was too busy being president to see Tweets? Obviously no one can read all of them but just about all Trump did as president was watch Faux news and Tweet. Oh, and golf. I forgot that part.

Trump is/was too busy being president to see Tweets? Obviously no one can read all of them but just about all Trump did as president was watch Faux news and Tweet. Oh, and golf. I forgot that part.
Your false statement here belies what's really true .. but it does reveal your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Your false statement here belies what's really true .. but it does reveal your Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I would agree there is derangement re: Trump. But it's not coming from the side you think it is.
Consider, if virtually all of the world recognizes Trump as an unhinged moron, but the band of Trumpers worships him with near godlike status, who do you think looks to be deranged? Do you really think you are that much smarter, or that much more objective than virtually the entire globe?

I would agree there is derangement re: Trump. But it's not coming from the side you think it is.
Consider, if virtually all of the world recognizes Trump as an unhinged moron, but the band of Trumpers worships him with near godlike status, who do you think looks to be deranged? Do you really think you are that much smarter, or that much more objective than virtually the entire globe?
Your inability to see that I'm obviously not a "Trumper" kind of indicates you suffer from Trump Derangement Symdrome. There is only one kind of derangement syndrome regarding Trump, and it's suffered by leftists who have transferred and displaced people from their past, likely in their family-of-origin, onto Trump and are thus acting out on Trump what they couldn't do when they were younger. That's the etiology of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom