• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, he is impeached again

Yes, today President Trump was lynched for a second time by Pelosi and her gang.

Stupid arrogant people.

They blew the divide wide open.

Spare me the impotent rage.

The divide existed the moment we tried to hold him accountable for using American assests to try to convince another world leader to dig up and/or invent dirt on a political rival...because apparently, accountability is something we just cant apply to Trump.

The divide grew even wider when the nation as a whole decided that if we couldnt get the members of his party to do the right thing and remove him from office, we would do the best thing and vote his ass out. That REALLY pissed his supporters off because there was no way to call that a political stunt. It was an unequivocal rebuke of the last 4 years. So Pumpkin Caligula spends the next 2 months (longer if you throw in the pre-election bullshit about the only way he can lose being through fraud) telling the people he, and by extension, they, got screwed. Call it his little way to drive the forceps in a little further to open the wound a little more.

After hiring what amounts to the Washington Generals to he his legal team, they are laughed out of basically every courtroom they enter and he exhausts every LEGAL option he has, so he starts retweeting and liking the posts of people stating that due to the fact that the courts wouldnt give them what they wanted, they were gonna wild the **** out. Now some would try to argue that since he chose that route instead of being a man and calling for the violence himself directly that he DIDNT actually condone violence.

All of which brings us to the fact that Trump and his supporters created the divide back when we first tried to hold him accountable for his actions.

Yes, today President Trump was lynched for a second time by Pelosi and her gang.
Lynched?

Considering the fact that there were idiots with Confederate flags storming the Capitol with a ****ing gallows, maybe something as serious as lynching shouldn't be used to conjure up the wrong picture from a Trump supporter, as they were apparently there to ACTUALLY lynch someone last week.

These are exciting times.None of us here were alive in 1776 or 1861.We are seeing history in the making.The liberal fools have awaken a sleeping giant.Paybacks are hell.

I'm gonna hate myself for asking this, but payback for what exactly? Winning an election?

If it helps to go back to the 1860's, my great grandfather got his thumb shot off fighting for the winning side in the Civil War. He received a $10 a month pension for his injury.

Now some would try to argue that since he chose that route instead of being a man and calling for the violence himself directly that he DIDNT actually condone violence.

All of which brings us to the fact that Trump and his supporters created the divide back when we first tried to hold him accountable for his actions.
I never thought Trump would declare himself "the boss" but would wait and manipulate his MAGA crowd to call for it.

Lynched?

Considering the fact that there were idiots with Confederate flags storming the Capitol with a ****ing gallows, maybe something as serious as lynching shouldn't be used to conjure up the wrong picture from a Trump supporter, as they were apparently there to ACTUALLY lynch someone last week.
Of course, lynched! There's no other accurate word to describe it.

It doesn't matter what any other person did, those who actually broke into the Capitol building.

What matters is the actual evidence .. and there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump created, organized, incited, or in other words had anything to do with the fringe group of QAnon and Deep State conspiracy theorists and ANTIFA (yes, there is absolute video evidence proof of the presence of ANTIFA people there!) who committed the crimes.

From a criminal perspective, the linkage between Trump and the criminals is simply unsubstantiated, obviously. Trump is in no way responsible for their behavior, he had no authority over the criminals whatsoever, and thus he simply is not accountable for what they did. Indeed, the video of his speech that day to the crowds before he released them to go protest in front of the capital building validates that he said go in peace, and be law-abiding, which is how 99.99 percent of Trump demonstrators had always been, so he had no need to think they'd be otherwise .. yet he still told them to do the demonstration in a peaceful and law-abiding way.

Indeed, while he was still speaking to this crowd, there were already smaller crowds of people a mile away at the Capitol building, climbing and breaking and entering, people who simply weren't associated in an activist way that day with Trump and his massive crowd down the road.

So that makes his House impeachment a lynching .. the second time Pelosi and her hystericals have lynched him.

Now Trump has to wait for a super majority of the Senate .. that's two thirds, 67 out of 100 .. on each article of impeachment to convict him and truly impeach him out of office complete with associated other penalties.

I'm greatly hoping, for the sake of justice, that the Senate fails to gather that super majority on any of the articles of impeachment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Trump-lover. Heck, I couldn't stand his tweeting. He completely bungled COVID-19 handling it much like a buffoon culminating in his really looking like a fool when he caught the virus himself. He completely failed to even begin to stop Marxist communist BLM. His really unexplained behavior of filing 60 lawsuits to get the likely massive voter fraud investigated/audited when the Constitution simply does not allow the executive to so lord it over the states and only state legislatures and "requested" by Congress can compel such an investigation/audit defies sensibilities. And on and on I could go. He has the personality of a malignant narcissist, and he's not even close to a psychologist, political scientist, or a diplomat.

Trump was just a businessman, a CEO, and, yes, in many related ways, a genius, and a marketing guru who took Hillary Clinton to school. He may have greatly improved the economy, came down necessarily hard on China to even the trade via tariffs, actually worked well with other world leaders, and got three Nobel Peace Prize nominations.

But that's not enough to outweigh his other negatives to ever make me a Trump-lover.

Yet, justice is justice. And no matter how much you dislike the person and behaviors of Donald Trump, there is simply no credible, viable, or even sufficiently circumstantial evidence tying him to any criminal collusion, co-conspiring, or accomplice role whatsoever.

Thus, yes, this is a lynching, pure and simple.

And considering it's the Democratic Party executing it, with their 1800s history of similar behavior, oh yes, a lynching is the absolute perfect description for the scapegoating the Democrats are doing to hide their own failure to ethically demand an investigation/audit of the ballots in question .. that likely caused the right wing conspiracy groups to go even more off the rails than they already were .. and invade the Capitol building.

Isn't it wonderful, if I call someone a child, I get points, heaps of them, you can call me a Nazi (which I dispute) but that's okay! I should crawl under a rock?
Isn't it wonderful, democracy here in Scotland, is for everyone.... in America, it must mean something totally different. Trump supporters think they should have redress, but officials think something totally different, in fact, they don't even need jurisdiction..... or to even justify themselves....... I know someone like that..... not a million miles from home either....hey!
And the guardian newspapers is very slightly right!

Oh look, you are crying again. It’s not my fault you use white supremacist sources buddy. And you definitely should crawl under a rock, and take your Nazi pals with you

Well there is plenty of chance of backlash, I think the far-right terrorist groups grew emboldened by their "win" last Wednesday. With this, they may try to strike again. But that being said, I don't see what the impeachment will really do, he won't be convicted (much like last time), and he has but 7 days left.
But he will go down historically as the first President to ever face impeachment twice.
Not looking so rosy with the Feds finding all sorts of criminal charges to attach to each of their names. Those lawyer bills are not cheap, and is mighty inconvenient to have a criminal case file with one's name sitting on an FBI desk first for a thorough detailed investigation before he hands that file to a federal prosecutor. Not sure the thrill of that afternoon is going to be replicated quite so often when these idiots see what happens afterwards to the lives of their predecessors.

Spare me the impotent rage.

The divide existed the moment we tried to hold him accountable for using American assests to try to convince another world leader to dig up and/or invent dirt on a political rival...because apparently, accountability is something we just cant apply to Trump.

The divide grew even wider when the nation as a whole decided that if we couldnt get the members of his party to do the right thing and remove him from office, we would do the best thing and vote his ass out. That REALLY pissed his supporters off because there was no way to call that a political stunt. It was an unequivocal rebuke of the last 4 years. So Pumpkin Caligula spends the next 2 months (longer if you throw in the pre-election bullshit about the only way he can lose being through fraud) telling the people he, and by extension, they, got screwed. Call it his little way to drive the forceps in a little further to open the wound a little more.

After hiring what amounts to the Washington Generals to he his legal team, they are laughed out of basically every courtroom they enter and he exhausts every LEGAL option he has, so he starts retweeting and liking the posts of people stating that due to the fact that the courts wouldnt give them what they wanted, they were gonna wild the **** out. Now some would try to argue that since he chose that route instead of being a man and calling for the violence himself directly that he DIDNT actually condone violence.

Wow, nice post. Bravo!👏

Of course, lynched! There's no other accurate word to describe it.

It doesn't matter what any other person did, those who actually broke into the Capitol building.

What matters is the actual evidence .. and there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump created, organized, incited, or in other words had anything to do with the fringe group of QAnon and Deep State conspiracy theorists and ANTIFA (yes, there is absolute video evidence proof of the presence of ANTIFA people there!) who committed the crimes.

From a criminal perspective, the linkage between Trump and the criminals is simply unsubstantiated, obviously. Trump is in no way responsible for their behavior, he had no authority over the criminals whatsoever, and thus he simply is not accountable for what they did. Indeed, the video of his speech that day to the crowds before he released them to go protest in front of the capital building validates that he said go in peace, and be law-abiding, which is how 99.99 percent of Trump demonstrators had always been, so he had no need to think they'd be otherwise .. yet he still told them to do the demonstration in a peaceful and law-abiding way.

Indeed, while he was still speaking to this crowd, there were already smaller crowds of people a mile away at the Capitol building, climbing and breaking and entering, people who simply weren't associated in an activist way that day with Trump and his massive crowd down the road.

So that makes his House impeachment a lynching .. the second time Pelosi and her hystericals have lynched him.

Now Trump has to wait for a super majority of the Senate .. that's two thirds, 67 out of 100 .. on each article of impeachment to convict him and truly impeach him out of office complete with associated other penalties.

I'm greatly hoping, for the sake of justice, that the Senate fails to gather that super majority on any of the articles of impeachment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Trump-lover. Heck, I couldn't stand his tweeting. He completely bungled COVID-19 handling it much like a buffoon culminating in his really looking like a fool when he caught the virus himself. He completely failed to even begin to stop Marxist communist BLM. His really unexplained behavior of filing 60 lawsuits to get the likely massive voter fraud investigated/audited when the Constitution simply does not allow the executive to so lord it over the states and only state legislatures and "requested" by Congress can compel such an investigation/audit defies sensibilities. And on and on I could go. He has the personality of a malignant narcissist, and he's not even close to a psychologist, political scientist, or a diplomat.

Trump was just a businessman, a CEO, and, yes, in many related ways, a genius, and a marketing guru who took Hillary Clinton to school. He may have greatly improved the economy, came down necessarily hard on China to even the trade via tariffs, actually worked well with other world leaders, and got three Nobel Peace Prize nominations.

But that's not enough to outweigh his other negatives to ever make me a Trump-lover.

Yet, justice is justice. And no matter how much you dislike the person and behaviors of Donald Trump, there is simply no credible, viable, or even sufficiently circumstantial evidence tying him to any criminal collusion, co-conspiring, or accomplice role whatsoever.

Thus, yes, this is a lynching, pure and simple.

And considering it's the Democratic Party executing it, with their 1800s history of similar behavior, oh yes, a lynching is the absolute perfect description for the scapegoating the Democrats are doing to hide their own failure to ethically demand an investigation/audit of the ballots in question .. that likely caused the right wing conspiracy groups to go even more off the rails than they already were .. and invade the Capitol building.

That wall of text completely ignores the fact that he spent weeks retweeting and liking the posts of people who were openly advocating for violence.

You might be able to claim he didnt directly call for violence, but you can hardly contend that he didnt at least show support to those who were.

Sadly only 10 republicans voted to impeach.

That they hide from an attempted coup and still put party first is despicable and deplorable.
But that was the most votes against him by his own party of any other impeached President. Historic! (Andrew johnson 0, Bill Clinton 5, Trump 2019, 1. Nixon's impeachment never made it to a vote.)

American Renaissance?

😂 😂 😂

Way to expose yourself bud.

American Renaissance is a white supremacist publication.[1][2][11][12][13] It has been described as "alt-right" by The Guardian.[14] On December 18, 2017, the accounts for the magazine and its editor Jared Taylor were suspended by Twitter.[15] Before the suspension, the magazine's account had 32,800 followers.[16]

The publication promotes pseudoscientific notions "that attempt to demonstrate the intellectual and cultural superiority of whites and publishes articles on the supposed decline of American society because of integrationist social policies."[3]

How about you and the rest of your Nazi pals crawl back under your rocks.
Well done!

Sadly only 10 republicans voted to impeach.

That they hide from an attempted coup and still put party first is despicable and deplorable.
Only 10 House Republicans is not a good sign going forward to the Senate. It tells me there won't be enough Republican votes to convict.

Only 10 House Republicans is not a good sign going forward to the Senate. It tells me there won't be enough Republican votes to convict.

Tom Cotton just released a statement saying he would decide after he heard the arguments but added, he saw no reason to convict someone already out of office and that he had to take into account how divisive it would be, code for, I will not be voting to convict.

Take it to the bank, he will not be convicted.

Not looking so rosy with the Feds finding all sorts of criminal charges to attach to each of their names. Those lawyer bills are not cheap, and is mighty inconvenient to have a criminal case file with one's name sitting on an FBI desk first for a thorough detailed investigation before he hands that file to a federal prosecutor. Not sure the thrill of that afternoon is going to be replicated quite so often when these idiots see what happens afterwards to the lives of their predecessors.
It probably is one of those things that while they were committing sedition and just afterwards they were probably like "Yeah! We're awesome, we did it guys!", posting shit on social media and pretending to be all that. Then the arrests start happening, and the long list of federal charges start being given out, and the government considers sedition charges and they're like "Oh shit....no body liked our attack on American Democracy, who could have known!".

Well see. With all these nut jobs being kicked off places like facebook and twitter and parler falling apart they may find themselves of other established apps and keep their crazy going. I hope not, had enough acts of seditious domestic terrorism to last 1 lifetime already.

American Renaissance?

😂 😂 😂

Way to expose yourself bud.

American Renaissance is a white supremacist publication.[1][2][11][12][13] It has been described as "alt-right" by The Guardian.[14] On December 18, 2017, the accounts for the magazine and its editor Jared Taylor were suspended by Twitter.[15] Before the suspension, the magazine's account had 32,800 followers.[16]

The publication promotes pseudoscientific notions "that attempt to demonstrate the intellectual and cultural superiority of whites and publishes articles on the supposed decline of American society because of integrationist social policies."[3]

How about you and the rest of your Nazi pals crawl back under your rocks.
Thank you, I knew I smelled a foul stench here. (y)

Aye.. but isn't it interesting! Republican, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Bidens first day in office, is going to have him impeached! The very first day, the fiasco of the election isn't going away! Held to account, in your democratic country, that has no division ..... in a hogs ear!

Back
Top Bottom