• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, he is impeached again

If red states want to leave the union, they can go. I dunno how big an export opioid addiction will be tho. There’s money to be made, it’s drugs, but dunno. Maybe they can make ammo or something. They like fondling bullets.
Aye, a well thought out anaylsis, you don't mind putting me on ignore, please!

Aye, a well thought out anaylsis, you don't mind putting me on ignore, please!

Just...don’t read my posts? Or put me on ignore? No need to get so dramatic about it.

Sadly only 10 republicans voted to impeach.

That they hide from an attempted coup and still put party first is despicable and deplorable.
Two time impeached, one term president who staged an insurrection and forced DC to go into lockdown for the inauguration. Yay! TRump.

****ing MAGA, amirite?

If red states want to leave the union, they can go. I dunno how big an export opioid addiction will be tho. There’s money to be made, it’s drugs, but dunno. Maybe they can make ammo or something. They like fondling bullets.

if the red states leave the union we are all ****ed on every side.

The Death of Trumpism has begun!

So this was an international effort to steal the election?

How big is this conspiracy?

It seems like literally everyone was involved.
Not at all, all home grown, your own offices, your own companies and your own security apparatus.
And you know how good they are, the pentagon, the Aircraft, the twin towers, and even building seven!
But I think it was Malloch Brown, English, and Dominion mouth piece.
But that's not to say it was Dominion, I think one needs to look closer to home for the culprits, but hey, you don't even want to know what happened to your republic, even if Biden won, which I'm not saying he did, I thought you had to defend from enemies foreign and domestic..... some of your like minded friends are suggesting they break up the republic!

Oh, goody gum drops.

Can we impeach him every year?

It is so much fun!

Well there is plenty of chance of backlash, I think the far-right terrorist groups grew emboldened by their "win" last Wednesday. With this, they may try to strike again. But that being said, I don't see what the impeachment will really do, he won't be convicted (much like last time), and he has but 7 days left.
But he will go down historically as the first President to ever face impeachment twice.

and survived BOTH times

that is going to look great on Pelosi's record

Sadly only 10 republicans voted to impeach.

That they hide from an attempted coup and still put party first is despicable and deplorable.
I'm glad there was ten, I voted in a poll her that there would be 1-9....kudos to the republicans who put country first in this impeachment election.

Please... stop the with secession nonsense... No state can leave the union without congress approving.. Not gonna happen...
Why, because you said so? Perhaps if one section of the community or nation weren't disenfranchised, or there grievances were respected and addressed in a satisfactory manner, by those state employees, who's duty is to do so, or the courts recognised the grievances, instead of refusing to even acknowledge the legal right to redress.
Yes, states can secede from the union!
Treat with respect, flames and extremes won't be fed by the fire of those guilty of criminal behaviour.
But you will find out, one way or another..... let's hope it's not the usual way, by military might.

Why, because you said so? Perhaps if one section of the community or nation weren't disenfranchised, or there grievances were respected and addressed in a satisfactory manner, by those state employees, who's duty is to do so, or the courts recognised the grievances, instead of refusing to even acknowledge the legal right to redress.
Treat with respect, flames and extremes won't be fed by the fire of those guilty of criminal behaviour.
But you will find out, one way or another..... let's hope it's not the usual way, by military might.

So grab your stuff and go. Don't forget to write!

Oh, wait. You're not even in the USA.

We don't need your assistance.

LMAO... Pathetic... Happen to remember the results of the last succession?

So grab your stuff and go. Don't forget to write!
Not at all, I'm sitting on the sidelines, waiting to see, if your going to war with Russia China and Iran, or killing each other!
Neither a good outcome for any!

When you disenfranchise one section of the republic.... they have other options to the status quo!

Not at all, all home grown, your own offices, your own companies and your own security apparatus.
And you know how good they are, the pentagon, the Aircraft, the twin towers, and even building seven!
But I think it was Malloch Brown, English, and Dominion mouth piece.
But that's not to say it was Dominion, I think one needs to look closer to home for the culprits, but hey, you don't even want to know what happened to your republic, even if Biden won, which I'm not saying he did, I thought you had to defend from enemies foreign and domestic..... some of your like minded friends are suggesting they break up the republic!

ah. An extension of 9/11 truth.

makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom