• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome tacomancer as our newest Bartender!

Congratulations. I am not crazy about beer and tacos, but I found out today that you can also produce yummy looking cakes. I'll be in the bar on any day that you happen to have one of those!

Congratulations @tacomancer and great choice!

@americanwoman and I are both former DP bartenders. I still have my slutty Oktoberfest beer server dress that I can dust off and send to you. I can't remember if @americanwoman had her own, but I do recall she had a "Tits for Tips" jar at the end of the bar. It worked for her. She's bustier than I am. How about you?

Congratulations. I am not crazy about beer and tacos, but I found out today that you can also produce yummy looking cakes. I'll be in the bar on any day that you happen to have one of those!
How about Taco cake?
download.jpeg

Congratulations @tacomancer and great choice!

@americanwoman and I are both former DP bartenders. I still have my slutty Oktoberfest beer server dress that I can dust off and send to you. I can't remember if @americanwoman had her own, but I do recall she had a "Tits for Tips" jar at the end of the bar. It worked for her. She's bustier than I am. How about you?
I am probably less busty than both of you, however, we should compare to be sure.

How to Make a Long Island Iced Tea

Please welcome our newest bartender - tacomancer!

:)
If he puts any visine in my drinks I will know. He is one shady bastard 😜

Just kidding taco is a good debator and always argues from a place of good faith. I'm sure he will be a terrific bartender.

Congratulations taco, I wish you all the best.

Since you're not a fan of liberal thinking, I will make sure we're conservative when we pour your drinks. ;)
Heh. That's not fair. Do I have to have a vaccine card too?? Thanks!!

Heh. That's not fair. Do I have to have a vaccine card too?? Thanks!!
Just be cool and things will be fine The Tavern is a place for fun.

Back
Top Bottom