• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Should All Be Dead!

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

1686002049733.png

Anti-vaxxers said we'd all be dead by now

p7ns9ari4k2b1.jpg

It was certainly shocking to learn that by May 23, 2023, we would all be dead. There was no chance for survival. Being good vaccinated liberals, no one wrote this story, and you aren’t reading it. It’s quite tragic.

View attachment 67451187

Anti-vaxxers said we'd all be dead by now

p7ns9ari4k2b1.jpg

It was certainly shocking to learn that by May 23, 2023, we would all be dead. There was no chance for survival. Being good vaccinated liberals, no one wrote this story, and you aren’t reading it. It’s quite tragic.
SNATCH THAT NOBEL PRIZE BACK IMMEDIATELY!!! Are you f*****g kidding me!!!

Wait, we are still alive, right? DP is real and all my posting buddies are real right???? omg, lmao.........

Maybe we were never real. We could all just be an App on Schweddy's phone 😯

Or it's all in your head. I'm just another you trying to wake you up!

(This kind of thing is where one realizes that philosophy is the study of logic, not necessarily anymore a study of reality. The whole "it could be in your head" is absolutely true. Which is completely useless without a proposed test. Like, maybe someone sticks their hand under a falling 1 ton weight and nothing happens. Whose gonna do that except some poor kid who took too much acid the first time?)

Or it's all in your head. I'm just another you trying to wake you up!

(This kind of thing is where one realizes that philosophy is the study of logic, not necessarily anymore a study of reality. The whole "it could be in your head" is absolutely true. Which is completely useless without a proposed test. Like, maybe someone sticks their hand under a falling 1 ton weight and nothing happens. Whose gonna do that except some poor kid who took too much acid the first time?)
Logic vs reality: worlds collide.

Logic vs reality: worlds collide.

I'd say it's more logic vs. pragmatism.

The "it could all be in your head" are logically correct. It's just that nothing is going to change if you believe it really hard. There's nothing to do about it. So it's useless. There's no point to reading it other than to understand it might be true. If it has no impact on your reality, well, it's useless. Pragmatism.

At least proponents of simulation theory are looking for ways to test it based on silly ideas about the constraints on computer systems of the people doing the simulating

SNATCH THAT NOBEL PRIZE BACK IMMEDIATELY!!! Are you f*****g kidding me!!!
As the linked article pointed out, Luc Montagnier didn't actually make the "two years" claim, though he was anti-vax (and something of a general kook in his later years unfortunately). It looks like someone was just riding on his higher profile to promote their own assertions. He is also now dead (somewhat ironically, though he was 89).

As the linked article pointed out, Luc Montagnier didn't actually make the "two years" claim, though he was anti-vax (and something of a general kook in his later years unfortunately). It looks like someone was just riding on his higher profile to promote their own assertions. He is also now dead (somewhat ironically, though he was 89).
Did he die of the non-existent covid? Guess it doesn't matter anymore. Kooks don't deserve recognition of any kind!

9:30 EST and I'm still alive. Anyone else out there?

I thought covid was going to kill us all.

No different than the pro-vaxxers hoping and cheering that unvaccinated persons should be left to die and their insurance shouldn't cover their care. Any position that wishes the worst or death on another is a radicalized position.

Last edited:
News break: In a first time ever... Congress to bail out funeral homes due to their being sued for breach of contract, followed by a large volume of unexpected refunds.

No different than the pro-vaxxers hoping and cheering that unvaccinated persons should be left to die and their insurance shouldn't cover their care. Any position that wishes the worst or death on another is a radicalized position.
Yep. According to my brother, most of our family should be dead since many didn't get the vax (although we ALL, including those vaxxed, um, got it!).

Best thing my sister said (and she's not necessarily known for prophetic words) is....we don't know what we don't know.

Hind sight might have more clarity but so much of the messaging, from both sides, was not helpful.

Back
Top Bottom