• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We need a good sex....

LOL

When I was in Mexico, one of the other instructors had a van and would pick us up sometimes to get from point A to point B. Said van's sliding door could ONLY be opened from the outside. He called it his "rape van". :rofl

My minivan only opens from the outside or from a control next to the steering wheel ...

Actually its because I don't trust my kids to do things in their best interest.

A good sex thread?

Well all you need for good sex is to dim the lights, light some candles, a nice alcoholic beverage, and.....a vibrator ;)

he/she is taking about masturbation

/ends thread of me.

rivrrat said:
LOL

When I was in Mexico, one of the other instructors had a van and would pick us up sometimes to get from point A to point B. Said van's sliding door could ONLY be opened from the outside. He called it his "rape van"

Is "instructor" a colloquialism, or do you mean an actual instructor?

Is "instructor" a colloquialism, or do you mean an actual instructor?

ROFL

I was down there in school, training to be a scuba diving instructor. I wrote that with the thought in mind that everyone in the world knew what I was doing and when. I mean, can't y'all read my mind? Sheesh. ;)

Back
Top Bottom