• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We Curse Christianity Three Times a Day': Can Jews and Christians Truly Reconcile?

Unless they are in Bethlehem and under control of the Palestinian Authority. Then they go away real fast...

It wasn't always that way. The Palestinians are not the only ones who have changed. And frankly I don't think a majority of either the Israeli citizens or Palestinians are the ones in control of the narrative. Not for a while. It's all about power, has been for years. On both sides.

It wasn't always that way. The Palestinians are not the only ones who have changed. And frankly I don't think a majority of either the Israeli citizens or Palestinians are the ones in control of the narrative. Not for a while. It's all about power, has been for years. On both sides.

Not really. Israel is not what you think it is based on news from the various international media folks posted there.

I kinda figured it was what it is based on the 50/50 elections that keep happening. what are you basing your view on? BeBe's twitter feed?

Huh? You said they changed and were not in control of their narrative ... like the Palestinians.

You will have to do better than showing a proportionate representation system is generating close results and trouble building coalitions to demonstrate your point

Huh? You said they changed and were not in control of their narrative ... like the Palestinians.

You will have to do better than showing a proportionate representation system is generating close results and trouble building coalitions to demonstrate your point

Actually, the representation perfectly demonstrates my point. If the Israeli populace cannot come to a conscientious decision, or the Palestinians, then how can any outside influences determine the outcome?
We are being told what the outcomes are. I do not think we know what the outcomes are.

Actually, the representation perfectly demonstrates my point. If the Israeli populace cannot come to a conscientious decision, or the Palestinians, then how can any outside influences determine the outcome?
We are being told what the outcomes are. I do not think we know what the outcomes are.

That doesn’t make sense. Elections are not supposed to be pre-determined. Following the will of the people when they have many divergent views at the cost of not knowing what positions will win out in the end is not a bug of a democratic system.

And none of that supports your original point. Maybe double back and take another look

Now that jews have successfully weakened and watered down the Christian faith in Europe and the US (they were behind eliminating school prayer, public displays of Christianity, and of course Hollywood's ever present ridiculing of every aspect of Christianity and Christians) jews are once again openly displaying the hatred of Christianity that repulsed Martin Luther, when he uncovered it for himself in the 16th century. Jews have not changed in their attitudes towards Christians, they're simply sensing a time when Christians will be powerless and dispossessed (thanks to the work of Jewish groups) and feeling emboldened to express their hatred of Christ and his followers. Orthodox Judaism is built in to the fabric of the government of Israel, and there is no separation between church and state in Israel as there is in the US & Europe. These anti-Christian views are officially the views of the State of Israel.
The evangelicals tend to worship israel more than jewish people. That worship was not the doing of jewish people. I couldnt care less about “anti christian” views. Im already aware of the ghastly antisemitic history of christianity. You will become powerless and become disposed when twump loses. The world will be a far greater place for it. Actually it was secularists that reigned in your fire and brimstone faith, not judaism. Ill happily take the blame for that :). Christianity also didnt invent the separation of church and state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom