• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WATCH: Rep. Maxine Waters Protests Past Curfew in Brooklyn Center, Calls for BLM to Get ‘More Confrontational’ if Chauvin is Acquitted

Someone needs to hold this winch accountable for these comments.
——-

Unhinged California Rep. Maxine Waters travelled to Minnesota’s riot-plagued Brooklyn Center and called for people to get even “more confrontational” if Derek Chauvin is acquitted — blatantly endorsing violent mob rule.
The 82-year-old representative was breaking the city imposed curfew which was put in place to protect the community.

My guess, Joe Biden is not saying anything, nor Nancy Pelosi, and not Chuck Schumer......could you imagine if a conservative acted as this woman.....she needs the swift boot out the door, then arrested for breaking curfew and incitement. The loser left impeached Trump, when he did NOT incite, but this nutcase clearly is, and will skate free.....wow.

Kind of like Trump - "Law and Order" unless you are attacking the Capitol on which case "we love you."
And the Democrats of the House and Senate voted to impreach and remove him for it unanimously.

My guess, Joe Biden is not saying anything, nor Nancy Pelosi, and not Chuck Schumer......could you imagine if a conservative acted as this woman.....she needs the swift boot out the door, then arrested for breaking curfew and incitement. The loser left impeached Trump, when he did NOT incite, but this nutcase clearly is, and will skate free.....wow.
Pretty sure a charge of Incitement requires a riot to occur. The crowd went home after her remarks, and there was no riot. So, no incitement.

Trump was already leaving office and if you had been paying any attention at all, you would know by now that the assault was pre-planned, not the spontaneous result of anything Trump said in his speech. But, you and facts dont get along very well.
He was inciting two ****ing months before that speech.

Oh, she proposes legislation and fights for them. Doesn’t just work out and start new nazi parties like MGT or run child sex rings like Matt Gaetz.
How much of her 'proposed legislation' has seen daylight? I'd never vote for a politician because they are 'bad ass'. I want honesty, intelligence and effectiveness. But if being 'bad ass' is the major requirement in Black communities like hers we can see why the schools and neighborhoods are suffering.

How much of her 'proposed legislation' has seen daylight? I'd never vote for a politician because they are 'bad ass'. I want honesty, intelligence and effectiveness. But if being 'bad ass' is the major requirement in Black communities like hers we can see why the schools and neighborhoods are suffering.

Yes, we can see how impressed you are with good government, you voted for Donald Trump.

Mr. Trump was impeached by people like Ms. Waters who said that he did indeed "incite" the mob to storm the Capitol.

The funny thing here is that Ms. Waters is calling for attacks upon the American political system, specifically the judicial system, if certain people don't get what they want.
This is far worse than anything Mr. Trump was alleged to have done, for the simple fact-- the fact-- that Mr. Biden had already been elected president and nothing would have changed this. But threatening violence if the judicial system doesn't vote as they mob demands? Much worse.

Quote her saying any of this. You’re just making it up.

Trump tried to overthrow an election, that’s why he did wha he did after he lost. To effect a change in result.

lol. She goes to a place that has seen days of violent riots and tells the crowd to 'be more confrontational.' 😂 But you are the local expert on the matter. Tell me, does her words help you decide whether to throw frozen water bottles or canned goods at the police?

She never said anything you’re claiming. I’m sorry this is happening to you.

It's so entertain to see you missing the joke. I'll give you a hint, those aren't real books.

“I bet you feel all entertain and shit when you read words laffriot”

Shes telling violent mobs to 'be more confrontational.' So yes, she is advocating violence.

I believed you the first time you told me you made up her quotes.

Telling a mob to be more confrontational is calling for violence. Sorry you struggle so with the English language.

You are entitled to your made up facts, but no one owes it to you to take your made up facts seriously.

Trump was already leaving office and if you had been paying any attention at all, you would know by now that the assault was pre-planned, not the spontaneous result of anything Trump said in his speech. But, you and facts dont get along very well.

Trump was already leaving office only because his insurrection failed.

But we all knew you would weasel out if it.

I quoted her

...which contained no threats of violence.

Thanks for playing, you won nothing. You can sit down and cheer on other contestants now.

Trump was already leaving office only because his insurrection failed.

But we all knew you would weasel out if it.
Thats stupid. Put some thought into your posts.

Back
Top Bottom