• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WATCH: Rep. Maxine Waters Protests Past Curfew in Brooklyn Center, Calls for BLM to Get ‘More Confrontational’ if Chauvin is Acquitted

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Someone needs to hold this winch accountable for these comments.
——-

Unhinged California Rep. Maxine Waters travelled to Minnesota’s riot-plagued Brooklyn Center and called for people to get even “more confrontational” if Derek Chauvin is acquitted — blatantly endorsing violent mob rule.
The 82-year-old representative was breaking the city imposed curfew which was put in place to protect the community.

——-

Unhinged California Rep. Maxine Waters travelled to Minnesota’s riot-plagued Brooklyn Center and called for people to get even “more confrontational” if Derek Chauvin is acquitted — blatantly endorsing violent mob rule.
The 82-year-old representative was breaking the city imposed curfew which was put in place to protect the community.

Incitement to riot. Plain and simple.

Maxine Waters is an example of what I am talking about, a modern day race baiter of a politician stomping all over the intentions of the civil rights movement.

She is also a hypocrite of the highest order, being upset for what Trump incited then turns around and in advance of a jury decision incites a group of her own to "get more confrontational."

It would not be unreasonable now to call her both dangerous and prejudiced.

There she is out after a law and order curfew inciting riots. She needs to be held to account for these comments. I want to hear her explanation how anything she is doing is helpful.

——-

Elaborate

There she is out after a law and order curfew inciting riots. She needs to be held to account for these comments. I want to hear her explanation how anything she is doing is helpful.

Kind of like Trump - "Law and Order" unless you are attacking the Capitol on which case "we love you."

——-

She’s such a badass.

Kind of like Trump - "Law and Order" unless you are attacking the Capitol on which case "we love you."
nice whataboutism fAiL

She’s such a badass.
The admiration in this post noted: This isn’t her first call for violence and it won’t be her last considering the political double standard we are enduring. She’s like a dug in tick of the democratic political body but she does need to be dealt with. My hope is the RNC funds a challenger to her seat. Part of that is to blanket her district with the truth about her. Once the republicans take back the house I hope they put some focus on crazy nut-bags like Waters if not the whole state of California.

——-

Hopefully the mob gets violent in her district and her constituents get fed up with her nonsense.

The admiration in this post noted: This isn’t her first call for violence and it won’t be her last considering the political double standard we are enduring. She’s like a dug in tick of the democratic political body but she does need to be dealt with. My hope is the RNC funds a challenger to her seat. Part of that is to blanket her district with the truth about her. Once the republicans take back the house I hope they put some focus on crazy nut-bags like Waters if not the whole state of California.

RNC is too busy explaining that they’re not really launching a 4th reich party.

——-

hopefully waters will hold a rally outside the courthouse and whip everyone up into a frenzy before sending them to March into the courthouse to demand she get what she wants

She's an insane, over-the-top rabble-rouser.

I thought you were pro riot? Didn’t 1/06 cement your pro riot beliefs? Or does that only apply when you want to steal elections if Republicans lose

RNC is too busy explaining that they’re not really launching a 4th reich party.
Is this some sort of odd California dreaming post? You may want to rethink the term Reich and how they went about controlling the populous. Step one: control any information getting out, step two: punish any dissenting voices. Step three: pick a demographic to Villainize. That sure looks like the blueprint of the current day progressives, let’s hope any further steps stop.

I thought you were pro riot? Didn’t 1/06 cement your pro riot beliefs? Or does that only apply when you want to steal elections if Republicans lose
I have never been pro-riot. Not even for 1/06.

I have never been pro-riot. Not even for 1/06.
Fair enough but you did do quite a lot of obfuscation and defense of Trump egging one on

——-

Nothing upsets racists more than an angry black woman.

Is this some sort of odd California dreaming post? You may want to rethink the term Reich and how they went about controlling the populous. Step one: control any information getting out, step two: punish any dissenting voices. Step three: pick a demographic to Villainize. That sure looks like the blueprint of the current day progressives, let’s hope any further steps stop.
1: Fox news as propanda; 2: Please explain “rinos’ and why every R pol that spoke out against Trump has been punished by the party in some way; 3: HAHAHAHAH

Back
Top Bottom