• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was 9/11 Really A Surprise Attack?

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Programs from series: 9-11 Wake-Up Call

Programs from series: 9-11 Wake-Up Call|A-Infos Radio Project

radio.gif

Media Mind Control over War, Economics, other issues

Media Mind Control

9-11 RADIO CLASSICS

9/11 Radio Classics

And screw that Loose Change crap too. Much better documentary here::peace:2wave:

ZERO An Investigation Into 9/11 (FULL documentary)

As per usual - all you 9/11 Truth deniers are Republicans -

and not one of you watched the segment in "ZERO" about the holes in the official hijackers report.

If you are going to troll or switch topics at least address SOME aspect of 9/11 such as why:

the U.S. Government had been tracking several suspects in and outside the country before Sept. 11th, they tracked suspects before the Detroit X'mas Day Underwear Bomber, they tracked the Boston Bomber across the pond, and they tracked the identity of the Times Square failed pipe bomber who locked his keys in his car, the U.S. Government knew their identities IN EACH INSTANCE BUT FAILED TO ACT.

WHY?

the U.S. Government had been tracking several suspects in and outside the country before Sept. 11th, they tracked suspects before the Detroit X'mas Day Underwear Bomber, they tracked the Boston Bomber across the pond, and they tracked the identity of the Times Square failed pipe bomber who locked his keys in his car, the U.S. Government knew their identities IN EACH INSTANCE BUT FAILED TO ACT.

WHY?

While I am sure I will come to regret this, OK, I'll bite.

Act on what?
Act how?

Yes he died naturally after he was killed shot.

Lead poisoning can be a natural cause, right?

Or one could just pick one of the dozens of rumors of alternative deaths from the most obscure of sources at random in order to maintain the fiction, like some folks around here do.

Lead poisoning can be a natural cause, right?

Or one could just pick one of the dozens of rumors of alternative deaths from the most obscure of sources at random in order to maintain the fiction, like some folks around here do.

Interesting how nothing really was announced for AQ if bin laden died from kidney failure in 2001. Yet, AQ comes out and confirms the raid took place and OBL was killed.
Oh wait, AQ is a paid CIA course. Of course they would play along with the fake death and raid. :lamo

As Oz has stated, some cannot do "thinking" let alone "critical" thinking.

Interesting how nothing really was announced for AQ if bin laden died from kidney failure in 2001. Yet, AQ comes out and confirms the raid took place and OBL was killed.
Oh wait, AQ is a paid CIA course. Of course they would play along with the fake death and raid. :lamo

As Oz has stated, some cannot do "thinking" let alone "critical" thinking.

But OBL dying of Kidney failure in 2001 supports what Henry needs to believe so it doesn't matter how poorly sourced, uncorroborated, highly improbable or contradicted by other alternatives it is.

But OBL dying of Kidney failure in 2001 supports what Henry needs to believe so it doesn't matter how poorly sourced, uncorroborated, highly improbable or contradicted by other alternatives it is.

You cannot begin to imagine how good it feels to NOT need to believe government propaganda. You cannot begin to imagine how entertaining (in a perverse way) it is to read the posts of individuals who do need to believe government indoctrination. ;)

As per usual - all you 9/11 Truth deniers are Republicans -

and not one of you watched the segment in "ZERO" about the holes in the official hijackers report.

I also am not a Republican. Funny how most of those you are saying are not even in the group you claim them to be in. Can the fail be any worse?

And sorry, I am not watching some 1:45 long video clip on YouTube, for some specific bit of information. If that is the basis for your claim, then you have already failed.

Hey, here, let me post this video clip. It is 4 hours long, and is full of contradictions and nonsense that have nothing to do with the topic. All just random rants and ravings saying how everybody else is wrong and I am right.

But there are about 15 seconds in it that prove everything I say, just watch it.

You cannot begin to imagine how good it feels to NOT need to believe government propaganda. You cannot begin to imagine how entertaining (in a perverse way) it is to read the posts of individuals who do need to believe government indoctrination. ;)

So do you think that you should try climbing the fence at a military base? The government says you shouldn't, but government lies about everything, right?

I'm sure it feels great.

Doesn't mean you are right.

A feel good ego stroke is no excuse to be on the wrong side of reality. You consistently and deliberate take positions because they are contrary to what you perceive as officialdom not because they are valid or factual and seem genuinely disinterested in whether or not you are right. Probably explains why your claims are invariably framed in healthy layers of deliberate ambiguity and you run from every request to defend them.

Yet its people like me who can state their positions explicitly and consistently back them up (even without being asked) who have the problem :confused

Riiiggggghhhhhhht

Funny.
You use msm when it fits your views.
You use non msm when it fits your views.
It seems it is only govt. propaganda when it doesn't fit your view.

It is entertaining to see posters who have taken the bait of the likes of Gage, Prager, and VToday. They must have a need to believe the govt. is always evil.

Funny.

And the best part is, none of it has to be true, it just has to support the fantasy.

So do you think that you should try climbing the fence at a military base? The government says you shouldn't, but government lies about everything, right?

Not sure of your point Ace, if you want to try again. No, I'm not a fence climber, at military bases or elsewhere. :confused:

Funny.

It is entertaining to see posters who have taken the bait of the likes of Gage, Prager, and VToday. They must have a need to believe the govt. is always evil.

Thanks Mike, I'm glad you approve of my wide base of information sources. You should try it.

MSM is mostly government propaganda, and reading it lets me know how they want me to think.

Non-MSM sources often lets me know what the government does NOT want me to know or think. Finding the balance is the art. :mrgreen:

Thanks Mike, I'm glad you approve of my wide base of information sources. You should try it.

MSM is mostly government propaganda, and reading it lets me know how they want me to think.

Non-MSM sources often lets me know what the government does NOT want me to know or think. Finding the balance is the art. :mrgreen:

You will let us know if you ever find that balance, right?

There are a series of events that beg the question - was 9/11 really a surpise attack?

The Patriot Act was printed and ready to be taken off the shelf for passage into law as soon as 9/11 happened, various warnings from foreign governments, George W. Bush's Presidential Daily Briefing, etc., all imply that the National Security State as we know in America today, was a foregone conclusion.

Do you agree?

(some other facts)

Historical Precedent
-"repeated pattern of manufactured pretexts for galvanizing support for imperial wars - the blowing up of the Maine (1898), Pearl Harbor (which was allowed to happen, FDR had prior knowledge due to communication intercepts), the Gulf of Tonkin (1964), Operation Northwoods (1962 Pentagon plan to stage terror attacks on US citizens to justify invasion of Cuba), the encouragement of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait (1990), the first WTC attack in 1993 (which the FBI knew about in advance), Oklahoma City in 1995 (in which there was also "prior knowledge" at the very least) "

9/11

Progressive "left" media stand down on questioning official version of 9/11

[SIZE=+2]Best analyses of "left gatekeepers" who pretend 9/11 was a surprise attack[/SIZE]
left gatekeepers: the stand down of the liberal, alternative media about 9/11
denial is not a river in Egypt, psychological reluctance to confront the full truth
The Nation supports the official stories of JFK (Warren Commission) and 9/11
Norman Solomon FAIR and the Institute for Public Accuracy, helped lead defense of 9/11 official story in 2002
Chip Berlet Right Woos Left: Chip Berlet defends Bush regime against claims of complicity
Democracy Now 90% of their work is good, but they avoid the most important issues
Noam Chomsky Where Noam will not roam: Chomsky manufactures consent by supporting the official stories of 9/11 and JFK
Fahrenheit 9/11 Michael Moore and setting up the invasion of Saudi Arabia
Mother Jones defends 9/11 cover-up Commission and denies vote fraud in Ohio
Ward Churchill supports "Blowback" paradigm, misses real story of 9/11 complicity
Counterpunch Alexander Cockburn ridicules investigations into 9/11 complicity and vote fraud
Alternative Radio also avoids deeper understanding
Greg Palast great work on vote fraud but not on Peak Oil or 9/11
Institute for Policy Studies "progressive" party line
Inter Press Service liberal news service that dismissed 9/11 International Inquiry in Toronto (May 2004)
MoveOn Democratic Trojan Horse to control dissent
Larry Bensky Pacifica Radio correspondent

9/11 Best Evidence

We knew that Bin Laden was up to terror and wanted to hit us. Is it a surprise attack, when he did? It depends on your definition of surprise, I guess.

More pertinent to our present is, whether anyone was surprised by Russian behavior in Georgia, Ukraine or Syria? After all. Bin Laden is dead.

Back
Top Bottom