• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

All you need to register to vote as you can see by looking at the link I posted is a drivers licence and the dishonesty to check a box that says legal citizen.
lol @ sniveling Lindsey being one of yours. How alpha of him.

Just putting Derangement Syndrome in front of any Republicans' name is the cheapest and laziest argument you can mount, which requires zero thought from you, its just a term that be can bloated out like a sheep.

Meanwhile Republicans will forget that they used to freak out when Obama wore a tan suit or put mustard on his burger. As usual conservatives are being lazy hypocrites.

I freaked out over cash for clunkers destroying the low end car market for those that need it most.
I freaked out over handing a blank check to hospitals to write the ACA.
I freaked out over easing sanctions on Iran for them not to enrich uranium while they just kept moving forward on a nuclear weapon.
I freaked out over grabbing a pen and paper instead of passing changes to legislation.
I freaked out over trafficking weapons at the Southern border to get a conversation going on tightening restrictions on the 2nd amendment.
I freaked out over allowing the Arab spring to pass by and putting the Muslim brotherhood in power in Egypt while allowing Syria to turn into hell on earth.
I freaked out over spending trillions for "shovel ready" jobs that weren't ready at all.
I freaked out over bailing out bankers and hedge funds instead of mortgages on main street.
I freaked out over DACA changing reform with an EO that can't be changed back with an EO.
I freaked out over allowing Ferguson to turn into a progressive handbook for destroying law and order with government acquiescence.
I freaked out over Obama allowing the Crimea to be annexed, yet somehow Trump is weak on Russia.
I freaked out over how badly Obama handled ISIS.
I freaked out when it cost $2B to build a damned healthcare website.
I freaked out over Bush being called a war criminal while Obama was conducting drone assassinations.

But you want to limit it to mustard and a tan suit----give me a ****in break.

I freaked out over cash for clunkers destroying the low end car market for those that need it most.
I freaked out over easing sanctions on Iran for them not to enrich uranium while they just kept moving forward on a nuclear weapon.
I freaked out over grabbing a pen and paper instead of passing changes to legislation.
I freaked out over trafficking weapons at the Southern border to get a conversation going on tightening restrictions on the 2nd amendment.
I freaked out over allowing the Arab spring to pass by and putting the Muslim brotherhood in power in Egypt while allowing Syria to turn into hell on earth.
I freaked out over spending trillions for "shovel ready" jobs that weren't ready at all.
I freaked out over bailing out bankers and hedge funds instead of mortgages on main street.
I freaked out over DACA changing reform with an EO that can't be changed back with an EO.
I freaked out over allowing Ferguson to turn into a progressive handbook for destroying law and order with government acquiescence.
I freaked out over Obama allowing the Crimea to be annexed, yet somehow Trump is weak on Russia.
I freaked out over Bush being called a war criminal while Obama was conducting drone assassinations.

So if a liberal brought all the things Trump did that freak them out, would that be fair or that would that be TDS?

This whole TDS argument is authoritarian, that with Republicans like Trump and George W. Bush before him (Kraugthammer made up all this nonsense with Bush Derangement Syndrome) almost no criticism of is valid, but any criticism of a Democrat is valid because Republican politicians have a right to power and a right to rule and Democrats taking power is illegitimate because it interferers with this entitled attitude the GOP and their base have?

You don't care about freedom, you care about domination, otherwise, you wouldn't be constantly dreaming up excuses as to criticism of a GOP President is invalid, but criticism of a Democrat President is okay.

All this stuff about freedom and small government goes out the window as soon as a Republican is elected President.

So if a liberal brought all the things Trump did that freak them out, would that be fair or that would that be TDS?

This whole TDS argument is authoritarian, that with Republicans like Trump and George W. Bush before him (Kraugthammer made up all this nonsense with Bush Derangement Syndrome) almost no criticism of is valid, but any criticism of a Democrat is valid because Republican politicians have a right to power and a right to rule and Democrats taking power is illegitimate because it interferers with this entitled attitude the GOP and their base have?

You don't care about freedom, you care about domination, otherwise, you wouldn't be constantly dreaming up excuses as to criticism of a GOP President is invalid, but criticism of a Democrat President is okay.

All this stuff about freedom and small government goes out the window as soon as a Republican is elected President.

What a load of nonsese. You brought up invalid complaints of Obama, I give you legitimate ones and you project it into complacency of power grabs.

I tend to care about policy, sorry you cant respond with something other than projection, since your side still hasn't accepted the results of the election 3 years ago.

There are legitimate policy complaints with every single President. Every single one.

What a load of nonsese. You brought up invalid complaints of Obama, I give you legitimate ones and you project it into complacency of power grabs.

I tend to care about policy, sorry you cant respond with something other than projection, since your side still hasn't accepted the results of the election 3 years ago.

There are legitimate policy complaints with every single President. Every single one.

Then answer me this, is ''TDS'' a valid response to any criticism Trump gets? Because that seems like some default response conservatives give on this board to any criticism of Trump. Is that a good defense or is just intellectually lazy when conservatives on this board do that?

Last edited:
Then answer me this, is ''TDS'' a valid response to any criticism Trump gets? Because that seems like some default response conservatives give on this board to any criticism of Trump. Is that a good defense or is just intellectually lazy when conservatives on this board do that?

TDS has become a response because everything he does has been turned bad. Look at the Ginsberg situation, no matter what he does or says he is being slammed for it when his actions have been respectful and decent.

Your response was to vote for a gross rapist who smears orange lipstick all over his face, and whose previous job of “real estate huckster” was replaced with “washed up reality TV game show host.”

Goddamn right you freaked out.

Your response was to vote for a gross rapist who smears orange lipstick all over his face, and whose previous job of “real estate huckster” was replaced with “washed up reality TV game show host.”

Goddamn right you freaked out.

Do you ever make a post that isn't a low smear? Do you ever have make a substantial remark or is it all bomb throwing idiocy?

actually it has a lot to do with it. I am on the ground here and listen to what people are saying...people are more pissed at him than you understand or realize and a lot of it has to do more with local issues than national. If I had the money, I would be taking on McMasters for the governorship. The majority are not approving of either McMaster or Graham right now...
What are the issues that people are pissed about?

TDS has become a response because everything he does has been turned bad. Look at the Ginsberg situation, no matter what he does or says he is being slammed for it when his actions have been respectful and decent.
Nominating the exact opposite of RBG and trying to shoe horn her in less than a month before the election is far from respectful or decent.

Nominating the exact opposite of RBG and trying to shoe horn her in less than a month before the election is far from respectful or decent.
You are mistakenly confusing the politics with his behavior. You don't control the Presidency, you don't control the Senate, you don't control the pick. His behavior about her death has been respectful and decent and you know it. Policy and respect don't intersect at all.

Yes here in Mass if you have a drivers license you can vote. Please tell me how this system prevents illegals that we give drivers licenses to

From the Mass gov website:

To get a learner's permit, driver’s license, or Mass ID in Massachusetts, you’ll need to provide proof of citizenship or lawful presence, a Social Security number, and Massachusetts residency.

From the Mass gov website:

To get a learner's permit, driver’s license, or Mass ID in Massachusetts, you’ll need to provide proof of citizenship or lawful presence, a Social Security number, and Massachusetts residency.
Yes and the check for citizenship is a checkbox

Did you go through the process?

Which process? The one where you have to provide documentation of citizenship? What "big hole" do you imagine you have uncovered?

Do you ever make a post that isn't a low smear? Do you ever have make a substantial remark or is it all bomb throwing idiocy?

What part did I get wrong? You wrote how you were completely freakout by anything Obama. You then voted for Donald J Trump, the objectively worst human being to hold that office maybe ever.

If you can spot the lie in anything I said you’re just making it up.

You are the one engaged in nonsense.
GDS was on display - here.
My not being in SC, and you being in SC has not a damn thing to do with that.

Go troll somewhere else. You're not adding anything to the thread.

the voter registration process

Massachusetts requires documentation of citizenship status to get a drivers license. That information is transmitted to the Electronic Registration Information Center. Are you suggesting they register non-citizens?

the voter registration process

:rolleyes: You can vote with a drivers licence but to get a drivers licence you need to prove you are a citizen/in the country legally. I fail to see the problem? Your claim that illegals in Mass are given driving licences is contradicted by the Mass government website.

Says the democrats who are now considered home grown terrorists because they are.

PuWwaIa.gif

Back
Top Bottom