• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

Oh and no one on these boards just uses the term ''TDS'' to dismiss any criticism of him?

Who defines what is valid criticism and what is ''TDS''?

That's a part of the debate, a determination of what is and isn't credible.

That's a part of the debate, a determination of what is and isn't credible.

I am sorry, but if ''TDS'' is used all the time as a blanket, lazy response to any criticism Trump gets, I think conservatives have cried wolf too often and I would be really skeptical towards people who use that term willy nilly.

If you disagree with criticism of Trump or Graham, outline your reasons why, just saying LOL TDS, or LOL GDS like Excon did on this thread, is proof of an unserious debater.

Short term gains were erased by long term damage to the market. It literally would have been better to do nothing. Especially for consumers.

Even if what you say is true which is doubtful, if it only succeeded in taking 1000's of unsafe, inefficient and polluting vehicles off the road, I would rate it as successful.

I am sorry, but if ''TDS'' is used all the time as a blanket, lazy response to any criticism Trump gets, I think conservatives have cried wolf too often and I would be really skeptical towards people who use that term willy nilly.

If you disagree with criticism of Trump or Graham, outline your reasons why, just saying LOL TDS, or LOL GDS like Excon did on this thread, is proof of an unserious debater.

Except I didn't use TDS, but to provide an example look at the RBG issue, he is being respectful and decent about her death and how it impacts people, but people are saying choosing someone that doesn't share all of her beliefs is disrespectful of her. That's TDS.

Even if what you say is true which is doubtful, if it only succeeded in taking 1000's of unsafe, inefficient and polluting vehicles off the road, I would rate it as successful.

**** the poor people, amirite? Got to ensure those liberal sensibilities from your ivory tower?

Except I didn't use TDS, but to provide an example look at the RBG issue, he is being respectful and decent about her death and how it impacts people, but people are saying choosing someone that doesn't share all of her beliefs is disrespectful of her. That's TDS.

So when Excon called criticism of Graham GDS on this thread, was that a lazy dodge or not? Because that is why I brought up conservatives freaking out over the tan suit, that a lot conservatives will treat any criticism of Obama is valid, but any criticism of a Republican is Derangement Syndrome.

So when Excon called criticism of Graham GDS on this thread, was that a lazy dodge or not? Because that is why I brought up conservatives freaking out over the tan suit, that a lot conservatives will treat any criticism of Obama is valid, but any criticism of a Republican is Derangement Syndrome.

That's on Graham, he made statements that deserve criticism. But let's be honest, Democrats wouldn't be doing anything different if circumstances were reversed.

That's on Graham, he made statements that deserve criticism. But let's be honest, Democrats wouldn't be doing anything different if circumstances were reversed.

I am not talking about Graham, I am talking about Excon, a poster on this thread who said criticism of Graham was GDS. That is why I brought up the tan suit, to show that many conservatives on this site are hypocrites when they invoke various "Derangement Syndromes".

After it ended the car market went flat again. It literally did nothing long term.
Bullshit. I work in that industry.

The auto industry boomed for 10 years after 2010, especially light trucks like the F-150.

I believe Trump just cost Graham the election with his abysmal performance last night. Time will tell, but the shrieking Interruptor in Chief did much damage to his down ticket sales.

I did. As we all can see you have no actual response. The rioters are terrorists and they are also democrats. Filthy people.
Liars are filthy people.

I agree. Democrats are filthy.
You may want to look at the Liar in Chief who you support. Just a hint.

But, then again, there is that upside. He refused to condemn white supremacists. Amirite?

You may want to look at the Liar in Chief who you support. Just a hint.

But, then again, there is that upside. He refused to condemn white supremacists. Amirite?
False he has condemned white supremecists.

He didn't do it last night, and that is all that matters because the world was watching as he waffled.
How many times does he have to denounce them? The answer is once. Last night Biden couldnt even say the word law enforcement. lol

How many times does he have to denounce them? The answer is once. Last night Biden couldnt even say the word law enforcement. lol
Trump didn't give him a chance. Kept interrupting.

I 'thing' you are wrong about looking up words. lol

1. To speak or write in an angry or emotionally charged manner; rave.
2. To express at length a complaint or negative opinion: "He could rant on the subject of physician-assisted illness" (Paul Theroux).

The sentence wasn't angry or emotionally charged, nor was it "at length" It was sarcastic, but that's the opposite of rant.

Back
Top Bottom