• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

Have you countered any of their criticism of Graham? No, you just bleated out the same slogan I hear from most of the MAGA people I see here. Critical thinking is not just mindlessly repeating slogans.

MAGA people seem to love to claim to love individualism, but all they just repeat the same slogans and act like Sean Hannity clones and use nonsense like ''TDS or GDS'' to not actually address any arguments being made.
So true. MAGA is the opposite of thinking for oneself.

Graham used to be one of those Republicans I could respect despite being on the other side of the fence.

Watching him become a Trump snycophant these past few years has been downright disgusting.
Lindsey always knows whence blows the wind.

Democrats are feeling increasingly optimistic about their chances of unseating Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina, bolstered by a recent slate of favorable polling and a massive cash windfall building behind Democrat Jaime Harrison’s Senate campaign.

A Quinnipiac University poll of the state released this week — the second in a little more than a month — showed Graham and Harrison running neck and neck at 48 percent each.

In the two days since then, Harrison has pulled in a staggering $2 million, adding to an already massive $10.6 million haul in August alone. And in a sign that national Democrats are eyeing the race with greater enthusiasm, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced a new seven-figure cash injection in the state.

“There’s a lot of momentum on the ground here and it’s so great and it’s so encouraging,” Harrison said in an interview on Friday. “When I first got into this race and people told me that I couldn’t do this, my whole statement to them is ‘Watch me,’ and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

The combined weight of the recent polling and Harrison’s staggering fundraising totals has fueled optimism among Democrats, who see in South Carolina a chance to widen their path to a Senate majority in November.

“It says to me that the battlefield is expanded, and it also says that no one can afford to ignore this race,” Antjuan Seawright, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist, said.

“When Jaime entered this race, I think there was a serious case of infrastructure building and building a case, and now I think all of that is finalized, and we’re finally at the place where we have something,” he added.

Well, well, well....Lindsey thought once again in his red state that he would easily win...apparently some of us are fed up. He needs his arrogant tail knocked down a few notches...no one hired him to be a Trump shill.

Graham deserves to go away in disgrace. He's sacrificed both is dignity and his career by making himself a trump toad. **** off, Graham you cowardly, two-faced pile of pig waste!

I think I see the error of your ways here.
Obvioulsy you think I need to mindlessly criticize someone else.

iLOL
You think I am repeating a slogan? That is ****ing hilarious.
But please, continue bleating that nonsense.

Ah yes, anyone who criticizes the chosen true conservative ruling class (TM) is suffering from whatever derangement syndrome and can be ignored, the chosen ones are above criticism. Seems you are suffering GWS, Graham Worship Syndrome.

Ah yes, anyone who criticizes the chosen true conservative ruling class (TM) is suffering from whatever derangement syndrome and can be ignored, the chosen ones are above criticism. Seems you are suffering GWS, Graham Worship Syndrome.
Your bleating is wrong as usual.

Your bleating is wrong as usual.

Nice come back.

If Biden becomes President, you will likely freak out over everything he does, just like conservatives did when Obama was President. This whole Derangement syndrome is meaningless BS, Charles Krauthammer made it up to defend Bush and the Iraq War.

So was criticizing Bush and the Iraq War Derangement Syndrome, is Trump suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome when is he criticizing Bush?

You expect me to take this slogan seriously when its just repackaged nonsense from 2003 and a rule you guys never apply to yourselves?

Lindsey Graham became a relic of the party which was bad enough, then worse decided to become an all in Trump enabler. Put it all together and it is not unreasonable to conclude his political career has its days numbered.

At the same time, we cannot discount the sentiment among Republicans and right leaning independents these days to be silent but still supportive.

Democrats are feeling increasingly optimistic about their chances of unseating Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina, bolstered by a recent slate of favorable polling and a massive cash windfall building behind Democrat Jaime Harrison’s Senate campaign.

A Quinnipiac University poll of the state released this week — the second in a little more than a month — showed Graham and Harrison running neck and neck at 48 percent each.

In the two days since then, Harrison has pulled in a staggering $2 million, adding to an already massive $10.6 million haul in August alone. And in a sign that national Democrats are eyeing the race with greater enthusiasm, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced a new seven-figure cash injection in the state.

“There’s a lot of momentum on the ground here and it’s so great and it’s so encouraging,” Harrison said in an interview on Friday. “When I first got into this race and people told me that I couldn’t do this, my whole statement to them is ‘Watch me,’ and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

The combined weight of the recent polling and Harrison’s staggering fundraising totals has fueled optimism among Democrats, who see in South Carolina a chance to widen their path to a Senate majority in November.

“It says to me that the battlefield is expanded, and it also says that no one can afford to ignore this race,” Antjuan Seawright, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist, said.

“When Jaime entered this race, I think there was a serious case of infrastructure building and building a case, and now I think all of that is finalized, and we’re finally at the place where we have something,” he added.

Well, well, well....Lindsey thought once again in his red state that he would easily win...apparently some of us are fed up. He needs his arrogant tail knocked down a few notches...no one hired him to be a Trump shill.
Lindsay said to roll the tape, and we did. I hope the lying hypocrite gets voted out.

You are continuing to bleat.

iLOL
Ask me if I am concerned over what you think Krauthammer did?

I am sick of this argument where you just say ''I'm rubber, your glue'', have a nice day.

Yes_Minister said:
I am sick of this argument where you just say ''I'm rubber, your glue'', have a nice day.
iLOL
Whether you like it or not, all replies were germane to the bs you brought forth.
Stop with the bs and you wouldn't have to run.

Graham deserves to go away in disgrace. He's sacrificed both is dignity and his career by making himself a trump toad. **** off, Graham you cowardly, two-faced pile of pig waste!
He richly deserves to be removed. He stood there and called people in South Carolina, who had lost their jobs due to the pandemic, lazy ...believe me we were all listening.

He richly deserves to be removed. He stood there and called people in South Carolina, who had lost their jobs due to the pandemic, lazy ...believe me we were all listening.

it’s frightening to see people like him throw away so called principles for power. He is a huge liar and hypocrite. Why should be trusted?

they just repeat the same slogans and act like Sean Hannity clones and use nonsense like ''TDS or GDS'' to not actually address any arguments being made.
Says the "tan suit" guy. 😂

iLOL I guess you didn't get the point.
Let me see if this will help.

Ask me if care about, what you think you would be doing, or what someone else you think you know has done, which is entirely irrelevant to the topic under discussion.
Go ahead. Ask me.
Why would I ask anything of someone who's a nobody--a fly speck?

Isn't the English language wonderful when two words that seem to be antonyms can be used to describe the same thing? Republicans are both shameless and shameful in the extreme.

We all remember how all the tiny little heads of Obamahaters exploded on that one. These people need to be on heavy sedation at all times.
We do? I don't remember anyone getting upset over a suit.

Back
Top Bottom