• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

Democrats are feeling increasingly optimistic about their chances of unseating Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina, bolstered by a recent slate of favorable polling and a massive cash windfall building behind Democrat Jaime Harrison’s Senate campaign.

A Quinnipiac University poll of the state released this week — the second in a little more than a month — showed Graham and Harrison running neck and neck at 48 percent each.

In the two days since then, Harrison has pulled in a staggering $2 million, adding to an already massive $10.6 million haul in August alone. And in a sign that national Democrats are eyeing the race with greater enthusiasm, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced a new seven-figure cash injection in the state.

“There’s a lot of momentum on the ground here and it’s so great and it’s so encouraging,” Harrison said in an interview on Friday. “When I first got into this race and people told me that I couldn’t do this, my whole statement to them is ‘Watch me,’ and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

The combined weight of the recent polling and Harrison’s staggering fundraising totals has fueled optimism among Democrats, who see in South Carolina a chance to widen their path to a Senate majority in November.

“It says to me that the battlefield is expanded, and it also says that no one can afford to ignore this race,” Antjuan Seawright, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist, said.

“When Jaime entered this race, I think there was a serious case of infrastructure building and building a case, and now I think all of that is finalized, and we’re finally at the place where we have something,” he added.

Well, well, well....Lindsey thought once again in his red state that he would easily win...apparently some of us are fed up. He needs his arrogant tail knocked down a few notches...no one hired him to be a Trump shill.

Wow!

Anyone who doubts that the United States is a-changing should remember that South Carolina is where the Civil War started.

Now in 2020 so many liberal Northerners have moved down there that there is a real possibility of a Democrat ousting a Republican Senator.

Wow!

So does Peter King not count?
No. One guy does not create a huge controversy. If that's the litmus, I can probably drum up an endless number of "huge controversies" where "the left wing went nuts" proven by what one person said. Give me a break.

Democrats are feeling increasingly optimistic about their chances of unseating Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina, bolstered by a recent slate of favorable polling and a massive cash windfall building behind Democrat Jaime Harrison’s Senate campaign.

A Quinnipiac University poll of the state released this week — the second in a little more than a month — showed Graham and Harrison running neck and neck at 48 percent each.

Harrison has been smart to hit Graham on the "age tax" in the GOP's health care legislation.

Wow!

Anyone who doubts that the United States is a-changing should remember that South Carolina is where the Civil War started.

Now in 2020 so many liberal Northerners have moved down there that there is a real possibility of a Democrat ousting a Republican Senator.

Wow!
or a growing and restless minority population.

Much as I would like to see Lindsey ousted, I'm not all that optimistic. 538 gives him an 82% chance of re-election.😔

agreed, he is a hypocrite and a liar. He has also done ZERO for South Carolina. He certainly hasn't came to address the concerns of those that are still unemployed and still waiting on the LWA, from FEMA...they even flubbed that up...some of the people here waited 3 or 4 months to get their first unemployment check and ended up losing everything they had...he doesn't care.

Lindsey Graham is BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.... he will say anything his "owners" tell him to say.

Have you countered any of their criticism of Graham? No, you just bleated out the same slogan I hear from most of the MAGA people I see here. Critical thinking is not just mindlessly repeating slogans.

MAGA people seem to love to claim to love individualism, but all they just repeat the same slogans and act like Sean Hannity clones and use nonsense like ''TDS or GDS'' to not actually address any arguments being made.
Most of these people in this forum are very old men, they don't have the capability of critical thinking, it was not even a discussed variable during their youthful grooming. They got by, with the usage of "put down commentary", facts never matters...they lived and were groomed on folklore confabulations.

Before long, you'll hear them start talking about their Grandfathers' Old Truck.... or a Team of Horses Pulling a Wagon.

Just putting Derangement Syndrome in front of any Republicans' name is the cheapest and laziest argument you can mount, which requires zero thought from you, its just a term that be can bloated out like a sheep.

Meanwhile Republicans will forget that they used to freak out when Obama wore a tan suit or put mustard on his burger. As usual conservatives are being lazy hypocrites.

Lazy and cheap is Excon's MO.

I think I see the error of your ways here.
Obvioulsy you think I need to mindlessly criticize someone else.

iLOL
You think I am repeating a slogan? That is ****ing hilarious.
But please, continue bleating that nonsense.

Repeating a slogan is all you ever do. You're a walking bumper sticker.

Fox News cared about it back when Obama was President, do they not count?

Except for Chris Wallace, Fax News only cares about spouting conservative lies while ignoring the liberal facts. So no, it does not count.

rocket88 said:
Repeating a slogan is all you ever do. You're a walking bumper sticker.
Wrong as usual you are. Go figure.

Says you, the one projecting. Hilarious.
As I said...limp-dick-lame-ass "no, YOU are" comebacks are all you've got left. You really don't understand what projection is.

NO we wont. Your ilk plan on using lawyers to tie up this election, create a constitutional crisis and try to win the election on mail in ballot fraud. This election is going to make the hanging chads look like a smooth process. Its all good. Democrat and ISIS will be sysnonyms in America after this is all over and done with.
Wow.....that is capital P PROJECTION. In fact, it's Your Dear Dirtbag who's gearing up the DoJ, the courts (all the way up) and his vast pool of serial fascist litigators to deny the results of the election.

Wow.....that is capital P PROJECTION. In fact, it's Your Dear Dirtbag who's gearing up the DoJ, the courts (all the way up) and his vast pool of serial fascist litigators to deny the results of the election.
Oh PUHLEASE! Your ilk are deepthroating the mail in ballot full shank in order to steal the election on the backend. He has no choice but to prepare to fight the filthy traitors.

Another lie. You must be quite proud of yourself.
And...yet another lame-ass-limp-dick Cult of Dirtbag come back. You people have been soaking in lies so long and so deep I'm beginning to think you can't tell the difference between truth and lie or even reality and fiction.

Another lie. You must be quite proud of yourself.
When I get under the skin so easily for someone like you, well, yeah. It's fun to watch you flip, founder and sputter.

As I said...limp-dick-lame-ass "no, YOU are" comebacks are all you've got left. You really don't understand what projection is.
Wrong as usual you are. And stop projecting.

The Real GDS belongs to people who actually worship a lying, chickenshit, trump knee-padder like Graham.
As I am sure you are not a worshiper of Graham ... still wrong as usual you are.

iLOL I guess you didn't get the point.
Let me see if this will help.

Ask me if care about, what you think you would be doing, or what someone else you think you know has done, which is entirely irrelevant to the topic under discussion.
Go ahead. Ask me.

No. I decide not to ask you. But go ahead and ask me if I care what you care about.

OK, your turn.

Back
Top Bottom