• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

War in Iraq is unconstitutional and unjust

hipsterdufus said:
I don't know what fallicious means,:mrgreen: but I think us cry baby liberals would have been much happier had we KILLED BIN LADEN when Bush had the chance in Tora Bora. It's 4 years after the fact and we still don't have Bin Laden. That fact amazes me EVERY SINGLE DAY!

If I'm a Dem running in 08, that's at the top of my list if he's still on the loose. Take 50K or so troops out of Iraq and get his murderous arse!

If you say that about Bush, you must say it about clinton

Donkey1499 said:
Just like with any other group they'll just have to learn to get along, or else suffer the consequences of their own deaths (as in a civil war).

They won't they never have. They have an extended history of violence and attacks on each other.

alphieb said:
They won't they never have. They have an extended history of violence and attacks on each other.
Should we go back in history to discuss France and England?

From what I remember, they have "an extended history of violence and attacks on each other."...

How's that workin' out now?

cnredd said:
Should we go back in history to discuss France and England?

From what I remember, they have "an extended history of violence and attacks on each other."...

How's that workin' out now?

Oh thats a good comparison......I see the relationship

alphieb said:
Oh thats a good comparison......I see the relationship

The middle east fought in the past (biblical times) present and will in the future. You can not compare them with France or England......

alphieb said:
Of course King Bush is an idiot, but he unfortunately is making his own decisions....thats why we are in the shape were in.
Daddy Bush is still telling his baby boy what to do, because jr is a walking cluster f*@#.

ArmyBrat73 said:
Daddy Bush is still telling his baby boy what to do, because jr is a walking cluster f*@#.

Nah, Bush Sr. was actually bright. He would have never engaged in this mess.

ArmyBrat73 said:
link please

KCConservative said:
link please

No link necessary as Bush is an obvious idiot. Excuse me I mean "King Bush" with our new monarchy

alphieb said:
No link necessary as Bush is an obvious idiot. Excuse me I mean "King Bush" with our new monarchy

Translated: This is my own unsubstantiated hate. Nothing that can be shown as true or false.

KCConservative said:
Translated: This is my own unsubstantiated hate. Nothing that can be shown as true or false.

Nope jus cauze.....and him and his obvious actions

alphieb said:
Nope jus cauze.....and him and his obvious actions
so obvious, you don't even need to substantiate your claims, right? :roll:

Originally posted by M14 Shooter:
The use of WP isnt illegal.
Why? Because we didn't classify it as a chemical weapon? That's the same kind of bullshit as "enemy combatant" and redefining what torture means. The reasons we did that are obvious and no where near noble.

Yes, the war in Iraq is bogus and I do NOT support the troops that are in there. As the US death toll goes up, I will not be upset in the least. The Iraqis have every right to defend their country from unwelcomed invaders.

Unfair said:
Yes, the war in Iraq is bogus and I do NOT support the troops that are in there. As the US death toll goes up, I will not be upset in the least. The Iraqis have every right to defend their country from unwelcomed invaders.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

KCConservative said:
so obvious, you don't even need to substantiate your claims, right? :roll:

Do you see the logic in engaging in war and decreasing taxes? That is completely stupid. By the way, the wealthy are the only ones benefiting from the tax cut.

alphieb said:
By the way, the wealthy are the only ones benefiting from the tax cut.

Depends upon how you define "wealthy." Millions of Americans pay no income tax, but pay an effective 14% social security/medicare tax, and received no tax cut from the Bush admin. Millions more paid a small amount of income tax (relative to the SS tax) and received a small benefit. There is no doubt the wealthy received a disproportionate share of the tax cuts, but that is to be expected as they pay a disproportionate share of the taxes.

But in general you are correct. The wealthy beneifitted greatly from the tax cuts. The lower middle classes benefitted little if at all.

Iriemon said:
Depends upon how you define "wealthy." Millions of Americans pay no income tax, but pay an effective 14% social security/medicare tax, and received no tax cut from the Bush admin. Millions more paid a small amount of income tax (relative to the SS tax) and received a small benefit. There is no doubt the wealthy received a disproportionate share of the tax cuts, but that is to be expected as they pay a disproportionate share of the taxes.

But in general you are correct. The wealthy beneifitted greatly from the tax cuts. The lower middle classes benefitted little if at all.
Now you and alphieb both need a link. :rofl

Back
Top Bottom