• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Walker Withdraws Trump Endorsement

Changing your mind in light of new evidence makes you intelligent, not a hypocrite or a liar.
1. The pledge was not contingent on anything else accept being the nominee. So yeah, it does make the person a hypocrite and a liar.

2. As that change of mind is based on a fallacy, it isn't intelligent at all.

He <Walker> was asked point blank at least three times, at which time he stated most of the time he would support the Republican nominee.
Yep. Walker is a RINO.

I don't have to be impartial in open discussion on the board. Do you feel in some way mistreated?
Opinion given by yet another 'impartial' DP moderator. Pal, I hope they don't give you too much authority on this board. You need to go back to impartiality school.

I don't have to be impartial in open discussion on the board. Do you feel in some way mistreated?
I don't have to pay any attention to your impartial remarks and hope you have no authority on this board since you can't handle the truth!

BTW, show me how Trump is a racist. Anything Trump said/did? Or are you, as I suspect, just obfuscating?

Endorsements are meaningless to voters.

Endorsements are political IOU's. "I endorsed you. Now I need some help on a matter in my state". That is what endorsements are when the check gets cashed.

He was asked point blank at least three times, at which time he stated most of the time he would support the Republican nominee.

So you're saying Gov. Walker "evolved"? Gov. Walker has a record.

Trump isn't a RINO. He isn't a conservative. He isn't a Republican. He's a Democrat.
He is? Well, I stand corrected. Walker is a DINO, then? Democrat in name only?

Yep. Walker is a RINO.

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Yeah. The guy who actually stood up to national liberalism and got conservative reform accomplished in a blue-leaning purple state under incredible pressure, standing stronger than any other GOP governor out there.

That's guys a RINO.

But this guy:

Trump has endorsed government provided universal healthcare:

Said he's open to raising the minimum wage:

And come out in favor of the liberal policy on transgender bathrooms:

The guy who is a supporter of restricting the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, and raising taxes on upper income earners while leaving abortion laws the way they are (because he's Pro Choice)? The guy who wants to grow the size and scope of the federal government, and protect and expand the Imperial Presidency by attacking or threatening the Judiciary and the Legislature? The guy who refuses to reform entitlements and attacks free trade? The guy who favors abandoning our allies (whom he cannot distinguish from our enemies) when he isn't casually advocating dangerously destabilizing entire sections of the globe? The Crony Capitalist who heavily supports Democrats, who endorsed Hillary Clinton for Vice President (because she's a "Terrific Woman" and he's a "big fan"), and who, last cycle, was attacking Mitt Romney (Mitt Romney!) for being too conservative on immigration(!)?

Oh yeah. That guy, he's a rock-ribbed conservative. :lol:

As the lefty site Think Progress Put it, There's A Surprisingly Strong Progressive Case For Donald Trump.

Last edited:
One need only look at the recent outcome in the "rape case" to know that Judges and Judgements aren't always fair. If any of us were standing in Trump's shoes we'd respond the same knowing that: first the law firm which took the case originally against Trump University pro bono, was and still is a huge Hillary Supporter, second, that the outcome of this case does impact the Presidential Election and lastly that it isn't out of the realm of possibility that this judge, based on his heritage and his affiliations to protect those of illegal or legal immigrant status, might have a conflict of interest. To state otherwise, then those same believers must also believe that the judgement of 6 months (out in three for good behavior) on a rape case had nothing to do with the fact that this same Judge was an alumni from the University where this skilled swimmer/aka rapist attended.

The people who are so bold to call Trump a racist have done so unfairly and for the sole reason of not liking him because of his beliefs......hmmm I wonder what that makes them?

Thus making him an hypocrite and a liar.

Because he isn't, and you surely haven't shown that he is.

Goldwater wasn't a racist either but...
“While not himself a racist,” concluded Martin Luther King Jr., “Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racists.” The same goes for Trump, he panders to racists and that is just as bad as being one.

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Yeah. The guy who actually stood up to national liberalism and got conservative reform accomplished in a blue-leaning purple state under incredible pressure, standing stronger than any other GOP governor out there.

That's guys a RINO.
I tried to quote your ridiculous post with my reply but was rejected for being too long so I stripped a good deal of your post and will attempt to reply to pieces of it.

You are so delusional. Who said (not Trump) he's a conservative? RINO means REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY. Conservatives say they are the base of the Republican Party. Tell me the last presidential nominee for the GOP that was a Conservative? Reagan in 1980? Before that? Anybody? You're saying Conservatives are the base of the GOP yet only 1 conservative GOP candidate has been chosen by the GOP electorate in the last 35 plus years and none before? And you guys delusionally think your are the base of the GOP??? You guys delusionally think you are for small government? You guys think you follow a literalist interpretation of The Constitution? Delusional on all counts.

Trump and transgendered bathrooms: Trump didn't say he was for transgendered bathrooms. He said let states decide. If a state said yes or no (BTW, if a state says no, that is the same as Trump not being for transgendered bathrooms), it is for much smaller government than you Conservatives demand.

Last edited:
Sounds like a coup attempt is being planned for the convention. Scott Walker for president.

You know....Scott Walker might be one of few people I'd consider voting for Trump instead of. At least with Trump there's the hope that he might just be ****ing with republicans and not actually as stupid as I know Scott Walker definitely is.

Trump isn't a RINO. He isn't a conservative. He isn't a Republican. He's a Democrat.

This wins the Dumbest Post Trying To Defend Trump Award for the week. Congratulations - that's a high (low) bar.

walker_haz_fixt_wisconsun_zpsq8k2jmk3.jpg

Goldwater wasn't a racist either but...
“While not himself a racist,” concluded Martin Luther King Jr., “Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racists.” The same goes for Trump, he panders to racists and that is just as bad as being one.

No, that is your own bias speaking. He does not pander to them.

1. The pledge was not contingent on anything else accept being the nominee. So yeah, it does make the person a hypocrite and a liar.

2. As that change of mind is based on a fallacy, it isn't intelligent at all.

This isn't a contract. He's free to withdraw his support for any reason or no reason. Some may think it hypocritical but that is probably a minority as well as an obtuse one.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af71/tanngrisnir4_5/walker_haz_fixt_wisconsun_zpsq8k2jmk3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So are you saying you are from or in Wisconsin?

I tried to quote your ridiculous post with my reply but was rejected for being too long so I stripped a good deal of your post and will attempt to reply to pieces of it.

Enjoy desperately trying to spin to defend this clueless big-government liberal.

You are so delusional. Who said (not Trump) he's a conservative? RINO means REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY.

Yeah. It means a Republican who isn't really a conservative, because their policy positions align more with Democrats.

You know, like:

Conservatives say they are the base of the Republican Party. Tell me the last presidential nominee for the GOP that was a Conservative?

George W Bush in 2000, and 2004, though he went big-government on us there at the end.

I was referring to cpwill - the RINO.

:lamo

If you mean I value conservatism and principles over the vehicle, then yup.

But I'm an actual conservative. Unlike Trump, who is a liberal democrat, and who is an actual RINO.

Another RINO and their conspiracy theories about Trump.

:) Everything was linked. I understand, however, if you are afraid of looking up information that might challenge what you want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom