• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:955] End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

It's as relevant as talking about a book predicting the end of the world. More so since there's have a chance.

I don't know anything about the Mets, or what/who they are. I don't understand.

More nonsense, there are plenty of times across history that someone suggested "end times prophecies" then we all end up here the next day.

This is the power of religion, the purposeful suspension of critical thought.

I don't know anything about the Mets, or what/who they are. I don't understand.
Baseball, America's past time. They are the King of Queens. We fans all pray when Diaz enters the game.

More nonsense, there are plenty of times across history that someone suggested "end times prophecies" then we all end up here the next day.

This is the power of religion, the purposeful suspension of critical thought.

The prophecies we are discussing about is not that the end will happen tomorrow. Read post #21 and #25.

Baseball, America's past time. They are the King of Queens. We fans all pray when Diaz enters the game.

Lol Hari, I'm not into sports!
I wouldn't know how baseball or football is exactly played except that one is hitting the ball with a bat, and the other is by kicking (or is that soccer)?

Actually, Jesus is referring to the transfiguration, where Peter, James, and John witnessed a vision of Jesus coming in power in the kingdom of God...this occurred on a mountain sometime after Passover of 32 CE, quite a while before Jesus’ final trip to Jerusalem and his death and resurrection...Matthew 17:1-9; Mark 9:2-10; Luke 9:28-36...
I'll bow to your interpretation, too. But that's it. I'm old and can't genuflect like I used to.

The prophecies we are discussing about is not that the end will happen tomorrow. Read post #21 and #25.

Meaningless, does not matter if we are talking about something quickly or playing out over a longer time.

The point of all these "signs" are purely interpretative, entirely by the eye of the beholder, with no standards or means applied. Which makes all of this more prone to self-fulfilling prophecy over some religious text interpretation of prophecy.

It is basically vanity run amok.

Interesting developments in the world seems to be compatible with what is prophesied to come before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
The prophecy of Joel talks about the Middle East after Israel has come back to her land.
Sir, I've known about the Convergence (2020-2026) since the early 1990s, I even stuck around to see how it turns out. I found out that at the white horse (Tribulation) only the first seal is prominent, in the Coronavirus, and that the red horse (3000), black horse (4000), pale horse (6,500) and Martyrs Convergence (9000) follow.

Eventually in five-million years the Meridians align and Christ returns. It's a 10.5 year Convergence, Christ returning midweek of the second week. Today it is a Monday.

Prophesies are general, they can be fulfilled many ways and apply to such times.

The sixth seal and all the trumpets are described as asteroid strikes. The seventh seal is the seven trumpets, the sixth seal is a trumpet and the trumpets are all asteroids, we should figure out which ones are which.

Christ is already here. The Earth serves him as a school room the way it is. We have self determination and must choose our own path.

Christ may not return here, this planet may not require such action or it may have failed.

This humanity could ascend at the Yuga Solstice in a couple million years, and something else could evolve for the alignment.

Last edited:
*YAWN* Every single generation of "believers" since the death of Christ have found "events" that foretold "the end of the world" and "his return", and that included those who were alive at that time. They fully expected him to return within their lifetime, mostly within a few days. I have no idea how long believers will continue to believe this malarkey, evidently unti the REAL end of the world, whenever that is, and it won't have anything to do with "prophecies" or with "the return of Jesus Christ". Christisns post these scenarios as if there were not similar events of human perfidy and natural disasters throughout human history. Naïveté and gullibility run deep and wide in the human species.

Mark 13 (KJV)

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
------------

Only the Father knows of the end of days. No one else. That's what Jesus said.

More myth.

True, but that doesn't mean to ignore the signs when they appear. He also said (Luke 21):

“There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

and...

Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.

Whether we're seeing these signs now or not - dunno. But at the very least they ought to perk us up, put us on our guard, and remind us to keep alert for the possibility of His coming.

He's not "coming back". Get over it.

I'm not talking about the Second Coming.
The Topic isn't saying anyhing about when that would be.
The topic is about the prophecies that are supposed to happen BEFORE the Second Coming.
"I'm not talking about the Second Coming, I'm only referring to the Second Coming."

*L*

Sir, I've known about the Convergence (2020-2026) since the early 1990s, I even stuck around to see how it turns out. I found out that at the white horse (Tribulation) only the first seal is prominent, in the Coronavirus, and that the red horse (3000), black horse (4000), pale horse (6,500) and Martyrs Convergence (9000) follow.

Eventually in five-million years the Meridians align and Christ returns. It's a 10.5 year Convergence, Christ returning midweek of the second week. Today it is a Monday.

Prophesies are general, they can be fulfilled many ways and apply to such times.

The sixth seal and all the trumpets are described as asteroid strikes. The seventh seal is the seven trumpets, the sixth seal is a trumpet and the trumpets are all asteroids, we should figure out which ones are which.

Christ is already here. The Earth serves him as a school room the way it is. We have self determination and must choose our own path.

Christ may not return here, this planet may not require such action or it may have failed.

This humanity could ascend at the Yuga Solstice in a couple million years, and something else could evolve for the alignment.

It's always interesting how absolutely certain these people are about their myths.

End time prophecy is such wank....

Universe has been around billions of years, imagine being arrogant enough to think the end of it is gonna happen in your pathetically short lifespan.

Universe has been around billions of years, imagine being arrogant enough to think the end of it is gonna happen in your pathetically short lifespan.
Um no...the end of this system of things, as we know it on earth...yes...

lol....which iteration of the end times is this--fourth, fifth, sixth?

Doesn't really change the underlying arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom