• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:69]Liberals used to love Joe Rogan, then he started talking common sense

Hughinn

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

Now they hate him.

An old school liberal, that modern liberals hate because he's a practical man with common sense. And a threat to thier utopian ideals of government forced equal outcomes.

Which is funny, because mpdern liberals are the kids who got participant trophies, soccer mom birthday parties and have never been a fistfight in thier entire lives.

Last edited:

Now they hate him.

Trump was a liberal who made you believe he was a conservative so he could fleece you.

Not one of you actually believes Trump really does care for you. You can't. Even if you knew nothing about him, you'd know it from his actions.
"Don't worry about the virus killing lots of people, it'll go away like a plague"
"MY SAVIOUR!"

Yeah, ok. Cutting off your noses to spite an imaginary liberal's face. Great stuff.

PS: Which liberals "loved" Joe Rogan? I've found some podcasts entertaining, but he's a bit of an idiot. But he's at least a curious idiot, which is an indication that maybe there's a sliver of hope. And he has good guests sometimes. All sorts.

Fortunately, you don't have to turn your bullshit into an argument. You can just say "liberal! HAHA MAGA ROFL" and your fellow Trumpists will cheer the genius of it all.

How's Bagdad this time of year?

Trump was a liberal who made you believe he was a conservative so he could fleece you.

Not one of you actually believes Trump really does care for you. You can't. Even if you knew nothing about him, you'd know it from his actions.
"Don't worry about the virus killing lots of people, it'll go away like a plague"
"MY SAVIOUR!"

Yeah, ok. Cutting off your noses to spite an imaginary liberal's face. Great stuff.

PS: Which liberals "loved" Joe Rogan? I've found some podcasts entertaining, but he's a bit of an idiot. But he's at least a curious idiot, which is an indication that maybe there's a sliver of hope. And he has good guests sometimes. All sorts.

Fortunately, you don't have to turn your bullshit into an argument. You can just say "liberal! HAHA MAGA ROFL" and your fellow Trumpists will cheer the genius of it all.

Baghdad Louisiana is balmy and 50 degrees.

Now they hate him.

An old school liberal, that modern liberals hate because he's a practical man with common sense. And a threat to thier utopian ideals of government forced equal outcomes.

Which is funny, because mpdern liberals are the kids who got participant trophies, soccer mom birthday parties and have never been a fistfight in thier entire lives.

Rogan is great at sports, stupid at COVID.

I can't say I ever loved Rogan. He did an interesting podcast about mushrooms that I listened to. That's about it.

No one believed Trump was a conservative. Where do you get that?

He also never fleeced anyone, at least not while in office. Instead, he delivered, and delivered, and kept on delivering. That's why his base calls him the Promise Keeper.

Not one of you actually believes Trump really does care for you.
They do. Loyalty is returned for loyalty.

Even if you knew nothing about him, you'd know it from his actions.
Perfect. Forget the man and his offensive mannerisms and judge him by his accomplishments.

Except you won't.

That would be electing Joe Biden,

You voted for him. You're stuck with him. If he delivers 1/10th what Trump did, I'll be shocked.

Having been in Baghdad this time of year, it's cold-ish. If it's going to rain, this is when it will happen.

Now they hate him.

I have always been indifferent about him. You offer zero evidence of what liberals think now or in the past, nor have you shown any clue you know anything about liberals. As such, this thread is 100% fail.

Libtards are also mad at Jon Stewart, Bill Mahr, and Dave Chappell for talking common sense too.

Libtards always eat their own.

1642211855478.jpeg

I guess that must be why so many that utter the word have to make up elaborate credibility-fluffing stories, just like those who love the "TDS" smear.

1642211855478-jpeg.67369281
[

I guess that must be why so many that utter the word have to make up elaborate credibility-fluffing stories, just like those who love the "TDS" smear.

Tell you what. I'll stop using "libtard" as soon as you all stop using the terms: Trumpists, deplorables, teabaggers, fascists, red necks, hillbillies, and antivaxxers. Deal?

71PGEDZvA8S._AC_SX466_.jpg

Now they hate him.

You don't even know what 'liberal' means so your opinion here is just background noise.

Libtards are also mad at Jon Stewart, Bill Mahr, and Dave Chappell for talking common sense too.

Libtards always eat their own.
What a friggin moronic post. Full-on rightarded.
Ever notice that when a thread here devolves into dimwitted schoolyard name-calling It's always some rightard leading the way?

…. judge him by his accomplishments.
A ridiculous notion. No president has ever been judged solely by his accomplishments. American presidents are judged on the accomplishments and failures.

Only a few presidents in America’s history have failed our country and the Constitution as grievously as Trump.

He constantly lied about matters large and small, attacked the 1st amendment, exploded the national debt, through his office, blatantly enriched himself and his grown children, sucked up to fascist, murderous rulers and attacked longtime allies, and much more, but Trump’s worst, most damaging betrayal of his office and the Constitution he swore to uphold is his Big Lie.

The facts are clear and irrefutable. Trump lost the 2020 election. Neither Trump, his sycophants or delusional supporters have provided any actual/verifiable proof otherwise. On the other hand, 60+ failed lawsuits, multiple state recounts and investigations all confirmed that Biden won the presidency, fair and square.

Still, Trump and his idiot supporters continue to push his Big Lie, accomplishing nothing more than keeping the country divided and sowing undeserved distrust for our election officials and processes.

LOL liberals did not ever think Joe Rogan was some kind of intellectual or a genius. We do not ask random radio jocks for ****ing medical advice under the guise of "common sense" do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

What a friggin moronic post. Full-on rightarded.
Ever notice that when a thread here devolves into dimwitted schoolyard name-calling It's always some rightard leading the way?
oh-the-irony-8234.jpg

Now they hate him.

How do you know that liberals loved Rogan, and now hate him? Did you read it in a gatewaypundit article, or hear it on infowars?

See what I mean? Nothing to say, just post a pic found somewhere on the internet. Reduce the exchange to trading schoolyard taunts like a couple of teenagers giggling at cell phones.
You're another one who doesn't know what simple words mean. Liberal, for example. That word is elementary to political discussion and you don't have a clue what it means. Not a dust. And you're far from the only rightard here who is proud of his ignorance of simple things and is just making shite up as he goes along. Proud ignorance is like a clan emblem to rightards.

Joe Rogan is a grifter in the same vein as a Tim Pool. Pretends to have been once a "leftist", that does nothing but spew right wing talking points and conspiracy theories.

Now they hate him.

Cool story bro!

Now they hate him.

I thought this would be the stupidest thread of the day. But, after I looked at the thread list I realized it's a toss-up between this one and the @VySky thread about Dr. Oz.

Now they hate him.

He caught the tRump disease. No one will.forgive him for that.

A ridiculous notion. No president has ever been judged solely by his accomplishments. American presidents are judged on the accomplishments and failures.
Fine. It's a reasonable proviso if you stick to policy and implementation. Somehow, I doubt that you will.

Only a few presidents in America’s history have failed our country and the Constitution as grievously as Trump.
Juicy. Which policy was a failure?

He constantly lied about matters large and small, attacked the 1st amendment, exploded the national debt, through his office, blatantly enriched himself and his grown children, sucked up to fascist, murderous rulers and attacked longtime allies, and much more, but Trump’s worst, most damaging betrayal of his office and the Constitution he swore to uphold is his Big Lie.
Not policy and superficial on top of that.

The facts are clear and irrefutable. Trump lost the 2020 election. Neither Trump, his sycophants or delusional supporters have provided any actual/verifiable proof otherwise. On the other hand, 60+ failed lawsuits, multiple state recounts and investigations all confirmed that Biden won the presidency, fair and square. Still, Trump and his idiot supporters continue to push his Big Lie, accomplishing nothing more than keeping the country divided and sowing undeserved distrust for our election officials and processes.
So, you don't have a single policy issue on which you disagree. It's all based on your perception of his manner.

Things like running the government must be unimportant in your world. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom