• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:64] Josh Allen Reminds Us It’s Never Too Late To Embrace Christ

I can't even remember if I've I've ever been to the theology section before.
I read the rules first. Are these forums moderated? I see lots of violations.
For just a $5 donation and a request to be a mod cadet, DP will provide you with a mod cadet whistle. You can "blow it", and everyone in the thread gets an annoying middle school gym coach whistle sound from their speakers. Then everyone will listen to you, you'll see.

Four Great Truths About Religion
1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.
4. Born-Again Christians do not recognize each other at strip clubs.

God deserves ALL the credit and glory.
Why?
Those with ears to hear and eyes to see survived that night. Just like the overwhelmingly majority of the unvaccinated who survived Covid.
Millions did not survive covid either. So what's your point?
1- Why?- The Bible says too
2- Which one?- The father of Jesus Christ.
3- See #1
Classic circular logic fallacy.
Sad mistake.
God couldn't tell the difference without some kind of tracking method?
God is blameless
Nope. The buck stops with God. So if God is going to get all the credit, then God also deserves all the blame.

Why is your God real, but not the thousands of other Gods? What makes your God more real than those Gods?
Because I believe in one true God. The father of Jesus Christ the messiah

Because I believe in one true God. The father of Jesus Christ the messiah
Belief does not equal fact. Children believe their imaginary friends are real. What makes your imaginary friend any different?

God is blameless
So....he gets all the glory for good things and none of the blame for bad things.........and you don't find that rather illogical and childish?

Belief does not equal fact. Children believe their imaginary friends are real. What makes your imaginary friend any different?
The gift of the Holy Spirit.

Moderator's Warning:
This is the one and only warning we're going to have in this thread regarding this issue. This is the Theology forum, and the Theology forum has a special rule set.

Rule Set
- Threads and posts that are critical of religion or its spiritual aspects in a broad fashion, or are focused on attacking non-belief, are not allowed
- Skeptical posts/threads from a non-religious basis, or ones deemed overly antagonistic towards religious beliefs, will be considered “trolling”

Understood? Failure to abide by this warning may result in moderator action and or thread banning.

Back
Top Bottom