• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:64] Josh Allen Reminds Us It’s Never Too Late To Embrace Christ

Those with ears to hear and eyes to see survived that night. Just like the overwhelmingly majority of the unvaccinated who survived Covid.

I seem to remember a mark on the door of the houses…what happened to those that forgot to mark their doors with lambs blood?

Just like Sunday Bible school for @VySky !

Those with ears to hear and eyes to see survived that night. Just like the overwhelmingly majority of the unvaccinated who survived Covid.
Except all the ones who didn't, but, what is a million plus deaths to a conspiracy theorist?

Does not apply to Christians. Wrong holy book.
Well, they did appropriate it and chop it all up so that it 'prophesied' a murdered mason as the Davidic mashiach (but, being Greek speakers, missed the subtext on the priestly counterpart...).

I seem to remember a mark on the door of the houses…what happened to those that forgot to mark their doors with lambs blood?
Sad mistake.

You do realize there are many Jews who believe in Jesus right?
Do you know any Christians that celebrate Passover?

In the first century in Israel, Christianity was a community of believers.
Then Christianity moved to Greece and became a philosophy.
Then it moved to Rome and became an institution.
Then it moved to Europe and became a culture.
And then it moved to America and became a business.

WAY OVER MY PAY-GRADE!
Occurred on the last night Jesus observed Passover...the only occasion Jesus told his followers to keep...

"Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” Luke 22:19

They are correctly called Christians. For Jews, he's not the Messiah!

Even my Jewish father chuckled when my oldest brother announced that he was "a Messianic Jew".
He didn't criticize, but he simply said, "My son, this simply means that you're a Christian. There is no such thing as Messianic Jews, there are Jews, and there are Christians, and the Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah."

I can't even remember if I've I've ever been to the theology section before.
I read the rules first. Are these forums moderated? I see lots of violations.

Why?

Does that mean he deserves all blame as well?
Here's another one. What am I missing about the rules?
They are listed right in "Rule Set" on the opening thread by RedAkston

Here's another one. What am I missing about the rules?
They are listed right in "Rule Set" on the opening thread by Red
Is asking questions against the rules?

Please quote the relevant rule.

Back
Top Bottom