• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:61] Crack Pipe Handouts, Vending Machines with drugs in Dem Cities

LOL, this is the world's stupidest hill to die on. If corporate told you where to put it, via pictures or memos or whatever you were using a planogram.

Have a lovely evening.
There is a difference between "corporate" and a mom and pop type. You can't compare a small boutique store to a chain.

The point I making is that @Integrityrespec is acting like this is some brand new issue that's never been seen before and that the Democrats are behind it, in their age old quest to drag America straight to Hell, when the reality is, drug paraphernalia has been sold right under everyone's noses for DECADES, disguised as innocent novelty items, in stores which are on almost every corner.
Yeah I bought my fair share of rolling papers and bongs back in the day.

LOL, this is the world's stupidest hill to die on.

Yup, also this:
TEH DEMONCRATS OUR HANDING OUT FREE CRACK PIPES NEVUR BEEN DUN BEFOUR THEY OUR KILLING ARE CHILDRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a difference between "corporate" and a mom and pop type. You can't compare a small boutique store to a chain.

Oh so now it's a boutique store and not a place to get milk, pantyhose, cigs, beer and the occasional glass rose and Chore Boy. 😆😆😆😆

Oh so now it's a boutique store and not a place to get milk, pantyhose, cigs, beer and the occasional glass rose and Chore Boy. 😆😆😆😆
Yes, you could get milk, pantyhose, cigs, beer, wine, liquor, deli, lottery tickets, and IF you were lucky a date with me :love::love::love:

And I bet you've never seen display cases with fresh white athletic socks or shoelaces either, or "whipped cream chargers", right?

162262.jpg

I haven't.

Moderator's Warning:
The topic - stick to it, or else.

Another new low for democrats. They already hand out drugs and drug paraphanalia, now they have crack pipe vending machines when addicts can get their crack pipe. In whose crazy world does this make sense. Only the far left. Another example of how the left wants to destroy America.
Links?

May seem trivial but… any evidence this is really happening, or are we talking about hysteria commentary on some network making predictions?

May seem trivial but… any evidence this is really happening, or are we talking about hysteria commentary on some network making predictions?
Really happening in NYC. The vending machines contain lots of things that are useful from a healthcare perspective - Narcan, Fentanyl test strips etc. The only questionable thing is pipes that can be used to smoke crack or meth. I'm personally not sure what the public health benefit of those are.

Really happening in NYC. The vending machines contain lots of things that are useful from a healthcare perspective - Narcan, Fentanyl test strips etc. The only questionable thing is pipes that can be used to smoke crack or meth. I'm personally not sure what the public health benefit of those are.
Well, to be fair, private businesses are in the business of making money, not providing public health benefits.

Which means Republicans are behind this. We should all be outraged at the Republicans!! Handing out crack pipes to the addicts for a buck!!

Not sure either, but it seems that the hysteria of the message distorts what is happening. Vending machines causes some concerns over controls but until someone shows me these contain something illegal I am questioning the angle.

I don't frequent convenience stores often but those roses don't ring a bell. Sure, I didn't go looking for them, might just have missed them.
I noticed the roses. I didn't know they were used for anything related to drugs. Definitely noticed them though.

Controls a little better where they use and leave those pipes.

Here’s a reliable source!

Someone needs to tell Marsha that the old “just rolled out of bed hairdo” isn’t doing her any favors!

Yes, you could get milk, pantyhose, cigs, beer, wine, liquor, deli, lottery tickets, and IF you were lucky a date with me :love::love::love:
Many people get lucky?

Would you happen to have a list of these cities?

So what?

They will get them anyway. And they are giving out narcan, so if you truly care about whether they live or die, that is a good thing.

Another new low for democrats. They already hand out drugs and drug paraphanalia, now they have crack pipe vending machines when addicts can get their crack pipe. In whose crazy world does this make sense. Only the far left. Another example of how the left wants to destroy America.
You really should supply cites if your going to make this claim.

That's enough Gateway Pundit for you, today.

Back
Top Bottom