• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:508]Why is Africa the most backward continent in the world? Is African culture to blame?

I have heard of Russian mercenaries in Mali.

Are they anywhere else in Africa?

I have heard of mercenaries from South Africa and the UK. They are in several African nations.
The Russian Wagner Group are in Libya too and are doing business with Erik Prince there. They are also in Mozambique and the CAR.

Africans starving all over the continent.

@Ginza

When the Europeans were mired in the Dark Ages, starving, suffering constant invasions and war, while the Arabs, Chinese, and Indians had flourishing civilizations with great education and economic systems, was that because white people are naturally inferior to Arabs and Asians?

@Ginza

When the Europeans were mired in the Dark Ages, starving, suffering constant invasions and war, while the Arabs, Chinese, and Indians had flourishing civilizations with great education and economic systems, was that because white people are naturally inferior to Arabs and Asians?

What a silly and racist question.

But you are arguing Black people must be naturally inferior to White people today for precisely the same situation.

Lol!

Where have I said that?

Why make up nonsense?

What I have done is raise the question as to whether cultural differences (not race or colour) are to blame for the backwardness of Africa.

Lol!

Where have I said that?

Why make up nonsense?

What I have done is raise the question as to whether cultural differences (not race or colour) are to blame for the backwardness of Africa.
And your narrative has been shown— rather clearly— to be utterly false.

In Africa, Africans routinely raped and enslaved fellow Africans.

You need to get over your white=bad, black=good racist mentality.

While Africans also enslaved other Africans, it is also a fact that industrial scale slavery was that engaged in by Arab slavers and European slavers. It was just business. Nasty business. But colour never had anything to do with slavery. Nazi Germany had a master plan for some serious industrial slaver, and he didnt even have Africans in mind; at least not at that point. His slaves for a successful Reich was to be Poles, Russians, and the rest of the Slavs

And your narrative has been shown— rather clearly— to be utterly false.

Er, my narrative?

Why do you lie?

My comments here are backed up by dozens of Africans. Refer to :

Lawrence Boakye - #472

Kinsley Moghalu - #4, #244

Keith Richburg (African American) - #150

Luleka Mangquku - #218

Mmaduabuchi Obinelo - #234, #355

Andrew Kambula - #466

Mwangai Kimenyi -#243

George Ayittey - #272,#299,#314,#317,#319,#373

Aaron Akinyeni - #283,#323,#384,#392,#403,#289,#291,#447

Gabriel Idang- #355

Hanza Sekalema - #364

Faria Mutsaka - #450, #454

Julius Kwasi - #471

You contribute nothing other than Woke anti-white racism.

Er, my narrative?

Why do you lie?

My comments here are backed up by dozens of Africans. Refer to :

Lawrence Boakye - #472

Kinsley Moghalu - #4, #244

Keith Richburg (African American) - #150

Luleka Mangquku - #218

Mmaduabuchi Obinelo - #234, #355

Andrew Kambula - #466

Mwangai Kimenyi -#243

George Ayittey - #272,#299,#314,#317,#319,#373

Aaron Akinyeni - #283,#323,#384,#392,#403,#289,#291,#447

Gabriel Idang- #355

Hanza Sekalema - #364

Faria Mutsaka - #450, #454

Julius Kwasi - #471

You contribute nothing other than Woke anti-white racism.
Oh look, Ginza’s in tears wailing about “wokeness” again because people pointed out that neither apartheid nor colonialism was good for Africa.

That’s nice. Meanwhile tens of millions of people rallied to expel your idols.....and over half of the people you quoted were simply complaining about issues they faced in day to day life or corruption.....not endorsing colonialism. Duh.

Oh look, Ginza’s in tears wailing about “wokeness” again because people pointed out that neither apartheid nor colonialism was good for Africa.

That’s nice. Meanwhile tens of millions of people rallied to expel your idols.....and over half of the people you quoted were simply complaining about issues they faced in day to day life or corruption.....not endorsing colonialism. Duh.

Er, nobody here has ever supported apartheid, as you well know.

Why lie?

Colonialism had both positive and negative effects on Africa......as many of the posts by Africans here would teach you, if you were prepared to be taught.

Er, nobody here has ever supported apartheid, as you well know.

Why lie?

Colonialism had both positive and negative effects on Africa......as many of the posts by Africans here would teach you, if you were prepared to be taught.

Err, you have repeatedly engaged in apologism for the apartheid regime and its wars of aggression.

Why play dumb?

Colonialism wrecked the continent on every level. It was a disaster for the locals, and millions were murdered by the genocidal foreign oppressors.

Colonialism wrecked the continent on every level.

What utter nonsense.

Many Africans were living in mud huts and wearing animal skins before colonists civilised much of Africa.

Others were slaves before the British stopped mainly Africans and Arabs from engaging in that heinous trade.

Show me one single link to this.

You are lying again.

You defending the apartheid regime’s aggression against Angola by blatantly lying about a “communist advance.”

Congrats on humiliating yourself.....again.

What utter nonsense.

Many Africans were living in mud huts and wearing animal skins before colonists civilised much of Africa.

Others were slaves before the British stopped mainly Africans and Arabs from engaging in that heinous trade.

The colonists were outraged by slavery being banned, which was handed down as a command from the Capitol. If it was up to your settler heroes slavery never would have been banned. Which makes your posturing as meaningless as ever.

“Civilized”? What was “civilized” about the butchery of millions by your idols?

You defending the apartheid regime’s aggression against Angola by blatantly lying about a “communist advance.”

Lol!

What an idiotic comment.

So the South Africans and Angolans (Unita, FNLA etc) who fought against the Cuban troops and Russian "advisors" in Southern Angola were not fighting Communists?

Lol!

Again, you haven't a clue.

Thanks for the smile.

“What was “civilized” about the butchery of millions by your idols?

Butchers like Idi Amin and those who committed the Rwanda genocide etc were NOT my heroes.....they are yours.

Lol!

What an idiotic comment.

So the South Africans and Angolans (Unita, FNLA etc) who fought against the Cuban troops and Russian "advisors" in Southern Angola were not fighting Communists?

Lol!

Again, you haven't a clue.

Thanks for the smile.

Lol. The Angolans, Cubans, and Russians had no intention of “invading” South Africa. It was the apartheid regime who constantly attacked Angola.

Way to humiliate yourself.....again.

Butchers like Idi Amin and those who committed the Rwanda genocide etc were NOT my heroes.....they are yours.

Your idols killed ten times as many people as Amin, so spare us the posturing....especially since the Rwandan genocide was the direct result of Belgian colonial policy.

The Angolans, Cubans, and Russians had no intention of “invading” South Africa

They were supporting their Communist allies.

Even African children know that.

But it seems Woke Americans have yet to learn this fact.

SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA NOW WORSE OFF THAN IN '60S​

They were supporting their Communist allies.

Even African children know that.

But it seems Woke Americans have yet to learn this fact.

They were helping the government of Angola defend itself from repeated invasions from the apartheid regime.

Again, duh.

Your incessant shrieking about the “woke” can’t change that fact.

What utter nonsense.

And many were living in large cities chock full of gold, stone, and ivory.

Claims that Africa was nothing but mud huts and leopard skins is just like the claims that the Native Americans were nothing but stone age hunter-gatherers before 1492. It has little bearing in history and isn't support by the archeological evidence.

Back
Top Bottom