• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:40] Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh dies after battle with lung cancer

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Rush Limbaugh, a conservative radio personality who was the bane of Democratic presidents and who built an audience of millions of listeners on the right, has died after a battle with lung cancer. He was 70.

He is not replaceable.

Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Radio Host, Dies at 70

Rush Limbaugh, the radio host who dominated conservative media for three-plus decades, died Wednesday at the age of 70. He was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer in February 2020.

==========

I rarely wish anyone to die and won't now but I will not miss him one bit. He was the worst a person can offer the world.

Rush Limbaugh, the radio host who dominated conservative media for three-plus decades, died Wednesday at the age of 70. He was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer in February 2020.

==========

I rarely wish anyone to die and won't now but I will not miss him one bit. He was the worst a person can offer the world.

:rolleyes: Your nonsensical hyperbole is noted.

And yeah, you are apparently precisely the kind of person who would wish someone would die because of politics.

I will never cheer the death of anyone.

I remember listening to Rush on AFR back in the 90s while stationed in Japan. He was a pretty normal guy back then.

But sadly being normal does not make on rich.

==========

Wow, you deserve a horribly painful death. I can't imagine how deeply mentally ill you are.

Rush saw the intricacies of the world and could explain it like nobody else ever has. One of the greatest Americans to ever live.

==========

He sure was an asshole. Call this one of those days when I hope the heaven and hell people are right.

==========

No, not the worst. I am not going to celebrate his death., but neither will I mourn him.

Your statement, like that of MATech, is more of an indictment of you than you seem to comprehend.
If you want a schmooze fest head over to the RIP threads. This is the "call Rush out as the asshole he really was" thread.

Wow, you deserve a horribly painful death. I can't imagine how deeply mentally ill you are.

Rush saw the intricacies of the world and could explain it like nobody else ever has. One of the greatest Americans to ever live.

he was no more one of the greatest Americans to ever live than he was the worst a person can offer the world.

why does everything have to be all or nothing?

One of the things that always impressed me about him was his ability to milk a simple idea for a half an hour. Not with depth, but with repetition.

Cancer is evil. Something like prostate cancer or some other cancer that they can't figure out how you got it is one thing. If you're a smoker and you die of lung cancer it's a bit different.

So here's my advice to republicans, democrats and all others here. Stop smoking ****ing cigarettes.

If you want a schmooze fest head over to the RIP threads. This is the "call Rush out as the asshole he really was" thread.

Yeah, and people get to call it the grave dancers.

Rush Limbaugh, a conservative radio personality who was the bane of Democratic presidents and who built an audience of millions of listeners on the right, has died after a battle with lung cancer. He was 70.

He is not replaceable.
Hopefully, although I'm sure someone will sink to his level or worse ignorer to fill that gap that RWers apparently need in their lives.

I was never a fan of his, but I would not wish cancer on anyone, neither would I gloat over someone's death because of it....I have lost friends and loved ones to cancer and am dealing with it myself.

He is not replaceable.
The end of an era.

Back
Top Bottom