• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#389: 420, 790]Texas elementary school reports 'active shooter' on campus

What actually happened is that the media reported a shooting then issued a clarification that the shooting did not occur at the school. It now seems to have retracted that clarification and in you pop using the dead bodies of kids as your own gotcha moment and claim that people should have waited for a clarification of the clarification.

And btw - the media still isn’t getting the story straight. Some outlets are reporting the suspect is dead and others are reporting that the suspect is in custody.
The times is saying in custody.

No what I did was take Umbridge with what trix posted.
I always wait for more facts. I've stated such in most of these threads. I'm not some lying sack pf shit. My word means something internet or not.

I'm hearing shooter is dead, and that shooting started outside the school, then went inside.

Wow. Truly sick people on this forum. Still. Which is why I rarely frequent.

im not seeing anyone mention the shooting / shootout with Border Patrol

Elementary school…. How young is that? 5-9?

I missed they days when they pretended to even give a shit.. Now, it's whatever deflection they can come up...
Nobody wants to be adult about these things anymore. You abuse something enough you get taken away. We don't want to do that to fix things

that smells like "FREEDOM" right there.

It is more politically feasible than waiting on gun control legislation/mental health holds being passed to ensure our children are safe.

Apparently so, the GQP doesn't seem to care and help pass legislation to reduce the number of guns floating around...
So, you would be alright with just one dying from a knife as long as the government takes away guns?

The times is saying in custody.

No what I did was take Umbridge with what trix posted.
I always wait for more facts. I've stated such in most of these threads. I'm not some lying sack pf shit. My word means something internet or not.
No, you came in hours later waving around a retraction that no one expected. People react to breaking news as it becomes available.

Sadly confirmed. 14 students, one teacher, and the shooter all killed. Multiple injuries among law enforcement.

That's quote from Abbot.

Governor Abbott has confired 14 students and 1 teacher dead :(

14 students killed, 1 teacher dead in elementary school shooting, Texas governor says: LIVE​

Gov. Abbott also identified the shooter as 18-year-old Salvador Roma, a student at Uvalde High School.

UVALDE, Texas -- At least 14 students were killed and one teacher is dead after an "active shooter" incident at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, Gov. Greg Abbott said.

Abbott also identified the shooter as 18-year-old Salvador Roma, a student at Uvalde High School. Multiple sources told ABC News the suspect is dead.

This is a breaking news update. A previous version of this report is below.

Multiple people are dead, including several children, after an "active shooter" incident at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Uvalde Memorial Hospital has confirmed to ABC News that two children died from presumed gunshot injuries in the incident.

Additionally, 13 students were being treated in the hospital's emergency department in the wake of the incident, the hospital said. Two patients were transferred to San Antonio for treatment, while a third was pending transfer, the hospital said. A 45-year-old was also hospitalized after getting grazed by a bullet, the hospital said.

Here is how it should have played out.

Op posts story.
People say I hope it's not true.
More info comes out after.
Then the shit fest starts about guns

The original title of the thread says, Texas elementary school reports 'active shooter' on campus.​

The article said the opposite that the shooting was not on campus.

Carry on using the deaths of children to troll this thread...

So, you would be alright with just one dying from a knife as long as the government takes away guns?

And here we go with the deflections and rationalizations...

Looks like a terrorist that took advantage of Biden’s border.

Back
Top Bottom