• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:32]Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

Re: Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

You literally went off topic in the second post of the thread...
He has more of a leg to stand on than you and your what about-isms.

When Trump supporters start talking about how they value honesty and hate politicians who lie, the only thing you can do is laugh and laugh and laugh.

Re: Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

When Trump supporters start talking about how they value honesty and hate politicians who lie, the only thing you can do is laugh and laugh and laugh.

You should investigate where complete breakdown in the peoples trust in their government goes, as well as how to strengthen it.

I mean look man....Trumps fat ass is currently in the POTUS Chair..And here you are with this..what is it going to take to wake you up?

It's called "TAQIYYA"....and Lie-o-crat Ilhan Omar just employed it to get elected.

Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar came out against the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement during her campaign, but after winning election, she now says she "supports the BDS movement."

Look who's lying now! What can you do when just about any jerk can post them on the Internet.

The only place that will reprint them without professional justification from the source ...

I don't know, I'm not muslim. What I do know is that the republican base allows their politicians to lie, lie, lie completely unhindered. So why are you only concerned about muslim lies but totally OK with republican lies? Do you find it hard to be consistent?

You are preaching to the tone-deaf.

Courageous effort in our day-and-age. They are sooo many who learned nothing about debating in high-school.

All they got in their rebuttal quiver is pathetic one-liner sarcasm ...

This what politicians did best, lying. Democrats, conservatives, independent or the tea party, all are the same.

Congratulations! Typically the response (in this DEBATE forum) is one-liner sarcasm.

You've managed two! Wow, what an exploit that is ... !

Too bad you never realize that everyone is actually laughing at you, rather then with you.

This wasn't about Trump, a politician that we all know lies and to what extent I'm not even going to try and dig into. But you're willingly going to side on the nature of someone who willingly lies about being against and then backs an anti-Semitic group, just so they can secure a political position. While claiming some coherent stance that all Trump supporters must abide by.

The fact that you don't realize, doing this makes you just as bad as you're currently claiming Trump supporters to be. Is one of the reasons you're quickly turning into a one note joke of a poster Rabid.

Moderator's Warning:
Everyone needs to stop the personal remarks and get back to the topic of the thread. Which btw, is not Trump.

Congratulations! Typically the response (in this DEBATE forum) is one-liner sarcasm.

You've managed two! Wow, what an exploit that is ... !

Thank you very much

RE: the thread title

A Democrat actually lied?

I am shocked, absolutely shocked!

It's called "TAQIYYA"....and Lie-o-crat Ilhan Omar just employed it to get elected.

KEITH ELLISON'S VACATED SEAT, NO LESS.....

When are JEWISH AMERICANS GOING TO WAKE TF UP, and see the LEFT FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE?

After Winning Election, Democrat Ilhan Omar Now Says She ‘Supports BDS Movement’

Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar came out against the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement during her campaign, but after winning election, she now says she "supports the BDS movement."

Omar, a Muslim Somali-American elected last week to replace outgoing Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.) in the House, fought accusations that she held anti-Israel views during her campaign. As part of that effort, she told a group of Jewish voters in the state that she opposed the economic boycott of Israel, calling it "counteractive" and "not helpful in getting that two-state solution."

But Omar's tune has changed since winning the election. In an interview published Sunday by MuslimGirl, Omar said she "supports the BDS movement."

https://freebeacon.com/issues/winni...8DvCfQePvVUguqwMBLTvCNjZxDTSpQdLTp-nKuo_3ygnw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted undercertain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). Thesecircumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out theirvulnerability and defeat them.

I don't blame her. After all, this tactic has worked for many other politicians...most notably the late John McCain and our previous President. No, I lay this at the feet of the idiot voters.

I don't blame her. After all, this tactic has worked for many other politicians...most notably the late John McCain and our previous President. No, I lay this at the feet of the idiot voters.

It also worked for Trump and his supporters. Trump has lied more than any other president of modern times. Even Nixon looks like a saint compared to Trump.

This Dem is doing nothing different than other politicians.

He has more of a leg to stand on than you and your what about-isms.
You literally went off topic in the second post of the thread...
First response.... TRUMP CARD.

This thread is not about Trump.

Open your own thread.
See the lameass attempt to COVER FOR YET ANOTHER, ANTI-SEMITE DEMOCRAT in DC., and NOT A CARE about the:

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted undercertain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). Thesecircumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out theirvulnerability and defeat them.
No doubt about it, she flip flopped and lied. But what the people here are trying to say is that unless you have this kind of reaction everyday when the POTUS talks about an open borders bill that every democrat in congress signed but that actually doesn't even exist just to scare you to vote his way, your all massive partisan hypocrites.

Its not about trump, its about you.
Although I do wish the rest of my fellow lefties would at least admit she did lie before pointing out your selective truth seeking.

No doubt about it, she flip flopped and lied. But what the people here are trying to say is that unless you have this kind of reaction everyday when the POTUS talks about an open borders bill that every democrat in congress signed but that actually doesn't even exist just to scare you to vote his way, your all massive partisan hypocrites.

Its not about trump, its about you.
Although I do wish the rest of my fellow lefties would at least admit she did lie before pointing out your selective truth seeking.

Well seeing as how this forum has a million threads, you would have no idea who says what in most of them. I don't think I have said a single thing supporting Trump lying. But again, its a false argument stating that you have to daily attack Trump to also disagree with what this person has done. That is literally the worst argument you can make.

It also worked for Trump and his supporters. Trump has lied more than any other president of modern times. Even Nixon looks like a saint compared to Trump.

Ummm…

Are you arguing with me?

Seems to me I said this very thing...this Dem is doing nothing different than other politicians.

Or maybe you just want to grouse about Trump. Is that it?

Well seeing as how this forum has a million threads, you would have no idea who says what in most of them. I don't think I have said a single thing supporting Trump lying. But again, its a false argument stating that you have to daily attack Trump to also disagree with what this person has done. That is literally the worst argument you can make.
It may not apply to you but it is a valid response to your criticism of people pointing out that the OP is being hypocritical. The point is to catch someone in the act and not to let them live in 2 different realities.

It may not apply to you but it is a valid response to your criticism of people pointing out that the OP is being hypocritical. The point is to catch someone in the act and not to let them live in 2 different realities.

If someone brings up something that is wrong, and you simply ignore it based on their past statements, you are in fact being dishonest about the situation. Again, Trump nor the poster's history has to do with this politician apparently lying.

If someone brings up something that is wrong, and you simply ignore it based on their past statements, you are in fact being dishonest about the situation. Again, Trump nor the poster's history has to do with this politician apparently lying.
I disagee, pointing out someone's double standard is always a valid point. I don't think a single person here denied this politician's lie, but the double standard shows a delusion that has infected nearly 1/3rd of our population.

Well if we're going to start forcing honesty in our politicians, we aren't going to have many politicians left. But Minnesota will have to worry about this one and we'll see just how far down the rabbit hole this representative goes.

Well if we're going to start forcing honesty in our politicians, we aren't going to have many politicians left. But Minnesota will have to worry about this one and we'll see just how far down the rabbit hole this representative goes.
I'm more worried about the entire country. This politician may have done they typical flip flop, something that is disappointing, the top politician literally made up a bill that doesnt exist (different level kind of lie) to fearmonger and does it on a daily basis while his fanboys shove their heads into the sand and hum.

We are long past the rabbit hole.

I disagee, pointing out someone's double standard is always a valid point. I don't think a single person here denied this politician's lie, but the double standard shows a delusion that has infected nearly 1/3rd of our population.

Create your own thread about Trump lying. Oh, wait. Many, many, many people have.

This thread is about Ilhan Omar.

Who lied to get elected.

Create your own thread about Trump lying. Oh, wait. Many, many, many people have.

This thread is about Ilhan Omar.

Who lied to get elected.
And I repeatedly said it is wrong and disappointing. Also said my fellow lefty's should not shy from acknowledging that she lied and flip flopped. Has a single person here claimed she did not lie? What is there to discuss?

What is worthy of discussing is the lack of reverse acknowledgement and complete partisan and hypocritical *denial* on the right. Especially when the opposite side isnt just doing the typical flip flopping but completely making up nonexistent bills for the purpose of scaretactics.

And I repeatedly said it is wrong and disappointing. Also said my fellow lefty's should not shy from acknowledging that she lied and flip flopped. Has a single person here claimed she did not lie? What is there to discuss?

What is worthy of discussing is the lack of reverse acknowledgement and complete partisan and hypocritical *denial* on the right. Especially when the opposite side isnt just doing the typical flip flopping but completely making up nonexistent bills for the purpose of scaretactics.

Perhaps you don't understand the concept "This thread is about Ilhan Omar."

If you feel it is 'worthy of discussing is the lack of reverse acknowledgement and complete partisan and hypocritical *denial* on the right' OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.

There we can swap stories about how "the other side" ignores their known liars....

Perhaps you don't understand the concept "This thread is about Ilhan Omar."

If you feel it is 'worthy of discussing is the lack of reverse acknowledgement and complete partisan and hypocritical *denial* on the right' OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.

There we can swap stories about how "the other side" ignores their known liars....
Except noone here is denying her lie... there is no equivalent to the right wing denial.

Please cite which of his POSITIONS on ISSUES he lied about before the election.

We won't hold our breath.....

Back
Top Bottom