• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:32]Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

Re: Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

No doubt about it, she flip flopped and lied. But what the people here are trying to say is that unless you have this kind of reaction everyday when the POTUS talks about an open borders bill that every democrat in congress signed but that actually doesn't even exist just to scare you to vote his way, your all massive partisan hypocrites.

Its not about trump, its about you.
Although I do wish the rest of my fellow lefties would at least admit she did lie before pointing out your selective truth seeking.

What "selective truth seeking"?

By all means please QUOTE the policy positions Pres.Trump LIED ABOUT TO GET ELECTED...

Re: Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

It may not apply to you but it is a valid response to your criticism of people pointing out that the OP is being hypocritical. The point is to catch someone in the act and not to let them live in 2 different realities.

Bull****. Total bull****.

As I said...please point out the POSITIONS TRUMP LIED ABOUT TO GET ELECTED.

If you haven't been calling out Donald for his daily torrent of lies and mountain of campaign trail lies, you don't really have a leg to stand on calling out Democrats for what you perceive are lies. For you it's purely about partisanship, you don't actually care about honesty or you'd be consistent.

I like your theory though. Donald probably lies so much because he's a secret muslim trying to dupe gullible and naive christians.

Please quote the POLICY POSITIONS he LIED ABOUT TO GET ELECTED.

If you haven't been calling out Donald for his daily torrent of lies and mountain of campaign trail lies

Like what?

Please quote the POLICY POSITIONS he LIED ABOUT TO GET ELECTED.

I'm going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. I could go on, but you'll dismiss this with all of the others.

Like what?

"If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID. … The only thing you don’t is if you’re a voter of the United States."

In California, "they're rioting now" over sanctuary cities.

"In many places, like California, the same person votes many times. You probably heard about that. They always like to say 'oh that's a conspiracy theory.' Not a conspiracy theory, folks. Millions and millions of people."

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."

"For years, they have not been able to get tax cuts -- many, many years, since Reagan."

I could literally go on with thousands and thousands of objectively false, provable lies. He lies at a rate of about 8 per day. Do not play stupid and act like you're not aware of his lying, it's one of the reasons you like him.

Last edited:
Please cite which of his POSITIONS on ISSUES he lied about before the election.

We won't hold our breath.....

The fact he would act presidential after he election and be too busy to play golf. Both are lies and there ane many many lpre

Back
Top Bottom